Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alicefarah12@yahoo.pt

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

alicefarah12@yahoo.pt

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:28 pm

Received: by 217.12.8.245; Sun, 09 Nov 2014 23:41:35 +0000
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 23:41:34 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Alice Farah <alicefarah@terra.com>
Message-ID: <879755039.257480.1415576494230.JavaMail.yahoo@jws11151.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR FUND AND THE ONLY SOLUTION.

Dear,
It is by the grace of God that i received Christ, knowing the truth and truth have set me free. Having known the truth i had no choice than to do what is Lawful and Right in the sight of God for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of God as a mercy and glory upon my life. I am Ms Alice Farah a computer scientist working with your paying Bank in Africa.

Your payment data was marked X and your Release Disk painted Red, which implies no go area, but as it stands now, I have decided that the perceived injustices will be a thing of the past only if you will permit me and confide in me. After a serious research and taught, I found out that a new Master Release Disk HB2 (COMPUTRONIC DISK DRIVE-XXB/219) will be procured, your detailed information Reprogrammed, Punched and for it to Reflect in your ATM Swift Card or Bank Account within 72 hours.

Reconfirm below details:
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBERS:
YOUR COMPLETE PHYSICAL ADDRESS:
ATM CARD NUMBER: If any.
NAME ON ATM CARD:
ISSUED BANK NAME:

or
YOUR BANK NAME:
YOUR ACCOUNT NAMES OR TITLE:
YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBERS:
YOUR BANK ADDRESS:
YOUR BANK SWIFT CODE / ROUTINE NUMBER:

Do get in touch with me immediately on my private email address: (alicefarah@terra.com), this way I can tell you the cost of a Master Release Disk and to conclude this transaction immediately.

Yours Faithfully,
Ms Alice Farah.
Telephone: +22993477770.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.