Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

queen_remond@live.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

queen_remond@live.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:32 am

Hello dear

My name is divine Queen Remond. I was impressed when i saw your profile today and i will like to establish a long lasting

relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through this my private e-mail box (queen_remond@live.com) Thanks

waiting to hear from you soon.

divine

I will send to you my pictures in my next mail through this my mail box

email here queen_remond@live.com

188170649_11858870_52166466.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: queen_remond@live.com

Unread postby raju » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:11 am

Hiiii
raju

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:35 am

This is not a dating site, raju. Ummm, maybe you should have read the main page. http://www.scamsurvivors.com/
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:23 pm

My Additions:
Hello My dearest,
Good afternoon like my time is. How is your health and work? i have hope all is nice. For me, i thank God for giving me life to see this day. Thanks for your sincere reply and willingness to help me. This is a true proof that you are interested in me. I have hope very soon we will meet face to face through your help.
I know this message will not be a surprised to you as we have not known each other very well before now. Before i came in contact with you i have prayed and fasted; and my mind tells me that you are the right person for me.
Like you have know before, i am Miss Queen Remond Kwatoko, from Liberia nationality. i believe age difference does not matter in every good lovely relationship. I am single and never married. I hope you will understand my situation to show me a true love with sincerity.
I am presently living here in the refugee camp in dakar Senegal due to the civil war fought in my country some years ago. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace, i will come out here soon.
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. The only person i have now is Rev Larry Dianne who is the Pastor here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather I live in the female's hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women. Please i will like you to call me through his office telephone number: (+22177 381 07 50). When you call tell him you want to speak with me. I will be happy to hear your voice and you hear mine as well. As a refugee here, I don't have freedom. And i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place. Please listen to this, I have my late father's deposit and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in here, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is '$5.5M' (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Honestly i am afraid of internet communication because i was told that many people use internet to do evil. i hope you will not hurt my feelings. Please do not be angry with me. I do not want to make mistake on this issue because this money is the only hope i have for my better future life. Below here is what i need to know from you so that i can know you better and have more trust and confidence and relax mind to send to you all the bank information for you to verify to know the truth:--
Your full name..........., your country.........., you age............., your work............., your telephone number.........., your address..............
Remember, i am giving you all this information due to the trust i reposed in you. From your short message i hope you will be honest, truthful, reliable, and understanding person. I will love to meet you face to face very soon after the transfer. And again, i will like you to hear your voice and you hear mine. And lastly please remember me in your daily prayers. Have a nice day as i hope to read from you and hear your voice soonest.
yours lovely, Queen

HEADER:
Received: from BAY177-W31 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S4.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Sat, 20 Sep 2014 07:52:13 -0700
X-TMN: [J5rEzrIIP16aJsbfAnYojX8ZRvCRkisR]
X-Originating-Email: [queen_remond@live.com]
Message-ID: <BAY177-W3129939219492FC6FF7E4C89B50@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: queen_remond@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_00609daf-ce2e-41c4-b9a4-a216200f265f_"

My dearest love,
Good day and how is health and work? i have hope all is nice with you. I am sorry for late answer to your mail. It is not my fault but because of life condition here in the camp. I feel so much happy reading your sincere message together with all your details information. With all this you have prove your sincerity with heart of love to me. This morning i will plead the Reverend Father to call your line for me so that i will hear your voice and you hears mine.
Before i came in contact with you i have prayed many weeks. Please, please, do not hurt my feelings. I have promised you all my wholesome love with respect. And i will not hurt your feelings. And please do not deceive me after the transfer.
I am sending you this message with heart of love and trust. My dear, concerning the money; i have with me the Deposit Certificate of the fund and the Death Certificate of my late father. My dear, please do not disaapoint me because this money is the only hope i have for my better future life. Use this bank contact information to send message to the bank to know truth and for the transfer.
My love, i have the hope to see you face to face very soon by the grace of God and your assistance. Please remember i have trusted you 100% percent that is why i am giving you all this information! I have sent an email message to the bank telling them about you as my foreign partner.
In this, i will like you to send a message to the bank immediately with their contact information below; please tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my ( $ 5.5million USDA ) Five million and Five hundred thousand USA dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin / beneficiary, to your account in your country. Here is the contact information of the Bank. Just send an email to the bank today to verify. Note. The contact information of the bank is as follows:
La BANK OF AFRICA-SENEGAL
Transfer Manager: Mr Mathias M. Hubert
Address: BP
1992, 4 Ave. Leopold Sedar Seghor.
Dakar-Senegal.
E-mail; infoboasenegal@webmail.co.za
information@boasenegal.com
Tel: +221 70 618 96 84
+221 33 849 63 15
Information about the deposit code are as follows:
Name of depositor: Mr, Remond Kwatoko
Nationality: Liberia
Next of kin: Miss Queen Remond Kwatoko
Amount deposited: $5.5 million usda
My dear, please as soon as you send message and get the answer from the bank you write to tell me so that i know our next step we will follow. Please be honest with me and do not disappoint me at last. Have a nice day, and a successful week ahead as i wait your reply soonest. Lots of love, sweet kisses and warm hugs.. God bless you for coming into my life.
yours lovely, Queen

HEADER:
Received: from BAY177-W10 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S10.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Wed, 24 Sep 2014 02:03:36 -0700
X-TMN: [PA7VUETlG4BuJmoUlJGG4PwEt+b5122D]
Message-ID: <BAY177-W10B73CE2EF6F07570E96CF89B10@phx.gbl>
boundary="_137632fe-d36d-4296-acc8-29f351c17a71_"

My dearest love,
Good day with joy in my heart to you. I have hope you are ok now. As i wrote you yesterday i told Rev father to help us get a lawyer for the document. This morning the Reverend father has given me a lawyer contact so that he will help us get the documents the bank needs from us. My dear, my heart is filled with joy and happiness because you have prove to me that you truly love and care for me with your heart. Thank you for the good understanding of my present situation here. I don't know much about banking work. But now you have to direct me because i have put all my trust, hope and confidence in you. I know you will not fail or disappoint me after the transfer. Please you have to send a message to the lawyer; write and tell him that you are my partner and you want him to help us get these documents.
1. A power of attorney, permitting the bank to transfer the money to your bank account on my behalf.
2. An Affidavit of oath.
this is the lawyer contact information; His name is Barister Morgan C. Demba
Email address ;-- ( barisdembamorgcisse@gmail.com )
( justice.for.all.dembmorgan@gmail.com )
Rue 112 Fass Medina, Dakar Senegal
Tel: +221 77 773 51 25
My heart desire is after the money is transferred into your account then you will send me some money to prepare my traveling papers and air ticket so that i will come to meet with you there. After, i will like to complete my education studies so that i know how to do business and work hard for our future lives. Please be honest with me as i wait to read your reply after you must have contacted the lawyer. I have my trust, and confidence in you as my life partner. Have a nice day and successful weekend with lots of love, sweet kisses with warm hugs...
yours lovely, Queen

HEADER:
Received: from BAY177-W52 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S22.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 4 Oct 2014 05:13:27 -0700
X-TMN: [thuB+oQSe5aVuj0QQ5L9TAIPG96p+6R+]
Message-ID: <BAY177-W5219069254B71EBD4EBC1F89A70@phx.gbl>
boundary="_ee208896-afc3-49b0-90e6-8cd287f387f7_"

TWO MORE PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221773810750
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221338496240
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.

+221706189684
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

+221338496315
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.

+221777735125
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

BANK ACCOUNT used by the scammer:
ACCOUNT NAME....... M. CELESTINE

NAME OF THE BANK........SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL (SGBS)

BANK ADDRESS............ 34 YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER............ XXXXX 6 3 3 0

CODE AGENCE............. 01011

RIB............... 09

SWIFT CODE........... SGSNSNDA

CLE............... 2

IBAN............ SN25011 XXXXXX 6330 09

This is the 5th time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:40 pm

2nd account used by the scammer:

Bank Name ____________: BANK OF AFRICA-SENEGAL

Bank Swift_____________: AFRISNDAXXX

IBAN __________________: SN08 XXXXXXX 00 1601

Account Name _________: GASSAMA OMAR

Account No ___________: XXXXXXX0016

Bank Code ____________: SN100

Code Guichet ________: 01004

Cle RIB______________: 01

This is the 6th time I have received this account from a Scammer. Oddly enough, I have reported another account with the name of Gassama Omar 8 times.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:16 pm

Queen Escaped the Camp:
Hello dear,
Good day with joy filled my heart as i am moved to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferredwith the co-operation of my new partner from France. Presently I am in "France" for investment projects with my lovely, dearly, handsome partner.
Meanwhile, i did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how because you were scared, afraid and doubtful to help me. I am doing this to prove to you i have good heart for you even till now and future time to come.
Now you will need to contact the Rev Father who used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev Father Larry Dianne and his email address is as follows:( rvlarrrydianne@yahoo.co.uk ) Or call him with his new Telephone number, (+221 77 381 07 50 )
Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of Two hundred and Seventy-Five thousand US dollars. ( $275.000.00usda ) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time. So, feel free and get in touched with Rev Larry Dianne and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque. I know you will be surprised at this because you did not expect it from me. But i did it to prove my love and sincerity to you at that time.
Please let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the past sufferings.
In the moment, i am very busy here because of our investment projects which i and my new partner are having at hand.
Finally, remember that i had forwarded instruction to Rev father Larry Dianne on your behalf to receive that package. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque draft to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
Truly, Queen

I space the email address so you don't make mistake: ( r v l a r r r y d i a n n e @yahoo.co.uk ) Or call him with his new Telephone number, (+221 77 381 07 50 )

HEADER:
Received: from BAY177-W9 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S14.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 8 Nov 2014 04:38:42 -0800
X-TMN: [PAMubQnKQYwDvu+Bo13BLskNXV5b/Tbd]
Message-ID: <BAY177-W9F2D74B1D2EE8AF4F326689820@phx.gbl>
boundary="_a7ea6e4f-a3a4-427e-bd45-0b7a1a8d05bb_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.