Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wetsren_union2222@outlook.com gengreng@yahoo.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

wetsren_union2222@outlook.com gengreng@yahoo.fr

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:49 pm

Return-Path: <gengreng@yahoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 02:40:01 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Mr.JAMES HANK" <wetsren_union2222@outlook.com>
Subject: Money Transfer Control Number (M.T.C.N): 4730111468

Money Transfer Control Number
(M.T.C.N): 4730111468

ATTENTION Beneficiary ,

Be informed that the sum of Five thousand dollars($5000.00 USD) has already been sent to you via our Western Union Money Transfer office as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full overdue payment, a total sum of $4.8Million USD, via the western union by the Ministry of Finance.

I tried to contacting you to give you the necessary information to enable you pick up your funds but I couldn't get through yesterday, so I decided to email you the MTCN and sender’s name so that you can pick up the $5000.00 to enable us send another $5000.00 by tomorrow.

As you know already we will be sending you $5000.00 only per day. And it was agreed that you are to pay the clearance certificate charges a total sum of $109.00 before you are enabled to pick up your first payment, do take note of this, that you are to pay the $109.00 before picking up your first payment.

Go to any western union office in your locality to pick up the $5000.00 which is currently active and endeavor to call me as soon as you get this mail as the only Operation Manager in charge of your payment, and I will send you another payment tomorrow once you pick up the first one, E-mail: (wetsren_union2222@outlook.com) contact me once you track the $5000.00 USD today.

Below is the western union information to pick up the $5000.00 USD; which you will be receiving daily after you send the transferclearance certificate payment file in this office.

NOTE:That you cannot pick up these funds if the transfer clearance certificate charges is not paid for.

SENDER'S FIRST DANIEL
SENDER'S LAST SCHELLENGER
MTCN------4730111468
Amount:--- $5,000 USD

https:/ /wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderstatus.asp?country=global
track it and be sure ok.
I will be waiting to hear from you with the transfer clearance certificate payment of $109.00 today, and you are to make use the information below to send the transfer charges today true money gram.

RECEIVER:Obinna Ndigwe
CITY: COTONOU
QUESTION: TODAY?
ANSWER: YES
AMOUNT; $109

Be advised that the $109USD transfer clearance certificate is compulsory as I was told, that is the only fee to be paid before you can receive your payment completely. Endeavor to E-mail your direct contact and telephone number.+229-9931-5769

Regarde
Mr.JAMES HANK
Email;(wetsren_union2222@outlook.com)
=
+22999315769
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.