Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hornbozena@hotmail.com Mrs. Horniakova Bozena

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

hornbozena@hotmail.com Mrs. Horniakova Bozena

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:05 pm

Dear Friend,

First of all I want to thank you for considering my proposal. One aspect I will like to talk about is PARTNERSHIP. I strongly believe in the power and spirit of Partnership in business. Partnership, it is all about mutual understanding, mutual efforts /contribution and mutual benefits for all parties involved in the partnership. On this note, I would want us to work as a team in pursuit of this interest with utmost professionalism, transparency, commitment and confidentiality. The first thing I will do is to get you acquainted with the complete details (a general overview) of this transaction so as to give you a foundation on which to make a concrete decision. I actually got your email contact in Searching for a good partner abroad.

I am Mrs. Horniakova Bozena a nationality of slovakia and bank officer with the International bank of Taipei ( Bank SinoPac) Taiwan. Let me give you a detailed description of what is in this transaction for us. In June 2003, My late client Osman Peltek (A Turkish Crude oil merchant), who is a nationality of Iraq, made a numbered fixed deposit of One Billion Five hundred Million Taiwanese New Dollars ($1,500,000,000.00 TWD) for 18 calendar months, this is valued to Forty Four million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars($44.5 Million USD) only in my branch. Upon maturity several notice was sent to him, even during the war (U.S and Iraqi war), Ten years ago (2004). Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. I immediately passed the task of locating him to the internal investigations department of International bank of Taipei (Bank Sinopac). Information started to trickle in that Osman Peltek and his family had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit his home at Mukaradeeb where his personal oil well was. The bank immediately launched an investigation into possible surviving next of kin to alert about the situation and also to come forward to claim his estate. If you are familiar with private banking affairs, those who patronize our services usually prefer anonymity, but also some levels of detachment from conventional processes.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Osman Peltek did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paperwork of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So the Forty Four million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of Taiwan, at the expiration of Ten years nine months the funds will revert to the ownership of the Taiwan Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. This will not happen if I have my way.

What I wish to relate to you will smack off unethical practice but I want you to understand something. It is only an outsider to the banking world who finds the internal politics of the banking world aberrational. The world of private banking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who sit upon certain chairs and oversee certain portfolios. You should have begun by now to put together the general direction of what I propose. There is $44.5 Million USD deposit just lying unclaimed. This bank has spent great amounts of money trying to track the deceased's family; they have investigated for several months and have found no identifiable family member. The investigation has come to an end.

My Proposal; I am prepared to furnish the necessary details to you as the closest surviving relation. I am also proposing that after successful execution of the business deal and the money in your account, the funds be disbursed in the ratio 40/60; 40% of the funds will go to you for offering yourself as the next of kin and providing a foreign account especially an offshore account for safe transfer of the funds and 60% will be for me. Please let me know in your next correspondence if the above sharing ratio is okay by you because we can fine-tune this based on our interactions incase you have any problem with it. Following the master plan for this deal I am looking at a bank that have transaction understanding with my bank as first point of transfer to put off eyebrows that may be raised or to avoid unnecessary questioning.

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have contacted an attorney that will prepare the necessary documents that will back you up as the next of kin to Osman Peltek, all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your details as below which is very necessary:

Full Name:

Contact Address:

After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favour for the transfer of the funds to an account that will be provided by you.

I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. Once more, I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail and forget I ever contacted you, I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move. Such opportunities only come one's way once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by. For once I find myself in total control of my destiny. This chance won't pass me by and please do not let me miss my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life. I am a woman and this is an opportunity to provide them with new opportunities. I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting my bank. If you give me positive signals, I will give you the relevant modus operandi to initiate this process towards a conclusion.

I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence. Finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this operation. Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Horniakova Bozena.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU184-W7 ([65.55.111.137]) by BLU004-OMC4S16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 24 Oct 2014 04:05:31 -0700
X-TMN: [kIQhN9fh59t1s7ZZuPaV60QCggM6rBCI]
X-Originating-Email: [hornbozena@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU184-W7794C8AF0ACD5FF6E318DC9930@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: hornbozena@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_b0fcdecf-72da-46a2-8c95-bf887ffb8bde_"

Dear Partner,

Thank you very much for your response, please you are to send me your mailing address and your interest in this transaction. I want to use this opportunity to assure you once again that this transaction is 100% risk free and legitimate as far as you adhere to every instructions and guidance that I give you.

As I told you, I have hired the services of an attorney that will procure all necessary documentations that will back you up as the next of kin to my late client. It will be stated in the documentations that you are the only surviving distant relative.

Like I said earlier, due to this issue on my hands now, it became necessary for me to seek your assistance. I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project, and I will want you also to assist me in investing my share of the funds in your country. I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly and it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking.

Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up. If you work seriously, the entire transaction should be over in a couple of weeks.

READ THE FOLLOWING AND GET BACK TO ME:

I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.

I shall advise you on the bank I want you to open an account with, which has corresponding working agreements with my bank and shall have no problems with regards to the transfer of the funds to your account there. You shall also need to open a new account in your name in your country and this must not be your existing account, the two accounts must be new accounts. The funds will be transferred from my bank to your offshore account. I shall advise you on how the funds can be transferred to your account in your country using the offshore bank's online facility. This is the best way I have found, it will protect us from my bank and the monetary body of Taiwan. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude. So I advise that you follow my instructions religiously.

Also you have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me. This is where I need you. I will not request any up front charges from you to me over-here in Taiwan. But you will be in charge of providing the minimum account opening balance that is needed to activate the offshore account. Setting up an offshore account is not expensive as I have inside knowledge, as one who has being in the banking firm for over two decade now. I will obtain a certificate of deposit from my bank and letter of administration from the Probate registry, it will be issued in your name. This will make you the bonafide owner of the funds. After this, the money will be transferred to your offshore account and then you can transfer the funds to your newly opened account in your country.

Kindly provide me with a copy of your identity (driver's license or international passport and your family photos). I will attach my Identity photos to you after I have seen yours for your perusal view and trust. Our local telephone lines could be intercepted easily, so they are not safe for this transaction. For this reason I am arranging for a more secured means of communication. Meanwhile, you can reach me via this email pending when all arrangements for the confidential phone number and fax number has been completed.

Ensure that you keep this project confidential because of the nature of this transaction and my work. Please reply soonest.

My sincere regards,

Mrs. Horniakova Bozena.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU184-W15 ([65.55.111.137]) by BLU004-OMC4S12.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 24 Oct 2014 17:05:56 -0700
X-TMN: [xN5TOsM2HZP+zq1JeURR+MkYzBRZWTRO]
Message-ID: <BLU184-W1593792665195B064955DBC9900@phx.gbl>
boundary="_7fc5281b-bd06-4e8f-8fa7-314eaf65ada1_"

Dear CLIPPED,

I have made discreet inquiries as to the best way to move these funds from here. Due to the events of 9/11, financial laws have been tightened and I will not want anything to happen to either one of us or the funds. So, this is what I need you to do. You are to immediately make contact with one of the private institution that i know to be very proficient in handling such transaction.

I know this as I have inside knowledge as someone who has been in this industry for a long time and I have done my investigation well on the offshore financial institution. The institution is affiliated with my bank and any transfer to this bank will seem like an in house transfer. They will also be given the credit advice to settle the estate. Please, you have to send the bank an email requesting information as regards account opening and activation. Send the bank email and call the contact person on telephone during official working hours and further make your enquiries. You will have to perfect this arrangement as soon as possible as the International Remittance Department of the (Bank of Taipei) will request the offshore banking detail to enable the office commences transfer of our estate this week. On the letter to the bank also state your contact details. That is your telephone numbers, as they may be very busy to respond back on time via emails.

FIBI Bank (UK) plc

24 Creechurch Lane, London, EC3A 5JX

Tel: Tel: (+44) 703-591-0181 Fax: 020-7280-9315

E-mail: fibi.co.uk.enquiry@careceo.com

Swift: FIRBGB 2L

Please send application letter by email and call the Bank as regards this matter. Open an account, which we shall use as our intermediary point to transfer the money to you. From my investigations this bank is very solid and maintains very high level of confidentiality, which is an essential key to success in this transaction. Once you have opened and activated the account with them, you must provide me with the account details in order that I can start to initiate the wire instructions using my position here. Please send the bank an email immediately to open up an offshore transit account. Once this is done, please forward the details of the account (account name, account number etc) to me so I can make immediate arrangements for the funds to be credited into that account from my bank.

I hope you understand the whole process, please keep this transaction confidential, as the money in question is not a small amount of money. The entire estate will be transferred to your account.

I await update from you.

Mrs. Bozena H.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU184-W30 ([65.55.111.135]) by BLU004-OMC4S17.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 28 Oct 2014 23:30:55 -0700
X-TMN: [wRFzY4DDtfBdYOfrZG6gVHckuNLmhSTj]
Message-ID: <BLU184-W302A1E18DF696F6B5ED6CFC99C0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_440f84b7-4e10-4a82-ae40-141e745eb033_"

Dear Friend,

Thank you for the response, I am in receipt of your mail, I thank you for showing some great responsibility and trust. I believe we will be able to maintain the mutual trust we are building on our selves.

I promised you that this transaction will be over in just few days if we both work hard and are able to take care of our ends at the right time. However, you must be assured of your responsibilities because I do not want any disappointment at the middle of this project. Therefore

Read this and make a final decision:

For the purpose of this write up you shall be known as party 2 and I party 1 Remuneration: That party 1 and 2 shall be remunerated as follows; party 2 shall be entitled to 40% of total sum for distribution ($44.5 Million USD) for his role and Party 1 remunerations shall be 60% of the total sum ($44.5 Million USD).

Confidentiality rule: That all parties will agree to treat this transaction as top secret and not to disclose the existence and content of it to any other party without the consent of the parties already involved.

That party 2 is in a position to be trusted as a God fearing person with such a large amount of funds and will be accountable at due time. Do you think you will be able to set up an offshore account in UK? As a banker I know that offshore bank account require a few hundreds of dollars or pounds to open.

I do expect that my partner in this project will assist in opening the account so that eyes will not be on me. Besides, I am under expenses weight here in Taiwan regarding the perfecting of the paper work and retaining the services of the attorney and the like.

I am saying this because I do not want to drag you on when I know you have a financial responsibility, for which you may not be able to meet up but you will have to try within your humanly strength to open the online account in your own name.

I will advice you to think about it very well before you agree to proceed because I do not want to be disappointed at the middle after spending so much and taking so much risk at my end here.

However, I have to assure you that this transaction worth taking any sacrifice for because it is a life changing opportunity. As for me this opportunity cannot pass me by. You shall find an attached to this mail a scanned copy of the certificate of deposit that was issued to the late deceased (Mr. Osman Peltek) when the funds was deposited in my bank. This is one of the legal documents that will make you the moral recipient of the funds.

My friend, you will not regret any decision you take, incase you have a means of accessing funds to open the account because that is only what you need to do from your end, besides providing an account in your country where we will eventually transfer the funds.

This account is the very important one in the first place because of how this transaction has been planned. This is the only sure way for a successful execution. Please see attached of me and my family photos i also need yous for my pleasure view.

I need your consent so that I can send you the contact details of the offshore bank, for you to contact them and setup the offshore account.

Best Regards,

Mrs. Horniakova Bozena.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU184-W87 ([65.55.111.137]) by BLU004-OMC4S4.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 27 Oct 2014 22:08:43 -0700
X-TMN: [hgC4UQlNIfrDkbXaDkRDqzg0w2ZH9vsC]
Message-ID: <BLU184-W8717DA49B454C202D9153EC99F0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_626f88d8-b8eb-425e-ba51-0bd8b9421c9d_"

DOCS AND PIC:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447011196667
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

+447035910181
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

FAX: +02072809315
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Bouvet Island number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

samantha_gunson@my.uri.edu

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:22 pm

Return-Path: <samantha_gunson@my.uri.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:45:12 +0100
Subject: project.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

I need help on a project

Regards,
Mrs. Horniakova Bozena
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.