Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

benjamin_wlisom20111@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

benjamin_wlisom20111@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:00 pm

Received: from User (unknown [198.204.248.252])
(Authenticated sender: luca)
by verheijden.me (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 890151064D6B;
Fri, 31 Oct 2014 17:31:28 +0100 (CET)
Reply-To: <benjamin_wlisom@yahoo.com>
From: "Mr.Benjamin Wlisom"<benjamin_wlisom20111@hotmail.com>
Subject: 100% RISK FREE.

Dear Friend,

Greetings...

I am the manager of vaults and deposits in a security and courier company here in Accra Ghana,I am in possession of 2 consignments containing US$45Million each,these consignments has been in our vaults for 14yrs now under my constant supervision,the consignments were delivered to our office in Ghana from Liberia since the year 2000 when the war was fresh in Liberia,it has a beneficiary who I believe is dead,and a next of kin who cannot be traced despite personal efforts.It is the company's policy that any deposit that has not been serviced for a decade be regarded as un-accessable and be forfeited to government.I in my position see this as an opportunity to inherit the consignments and funds inside and will like you to partner me in this deal.

I am in a position to deliver these consignments to you,I got your contact information's from a refugee in the Bujumbura refugee camp here in Ghana,when I went in search of the next of kin to the deposited consignments ,without any luck,I am contacting you based on your ability and experience in handling consignments,I have a brother who is a pilot in the UNITED NATIONS,they deliver food items,drugs,and relief materials to countries that are affected by war,he will deliver the consignments to any destination of your choice,all I need to commence is a scanned copy of the first two pages of your international passport,address where you want the consignments delivered.

Call me on +233570993307 for better explanations on this.

regards,

BENJAMIN WLISOM.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.