Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info_pres@ymail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info_pres@ymail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:51 pm

Received: from User (unknown [41.138.179.182])
by mail.all-kansai-golf.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 0FF55165FA7;
Thu, 30 Oct 2014 15:14:41 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <chrisgaruba4@gmx.com>
Subject: RE: CONFIRMATION OF YOUR FINAL PAYMENT OF USD6.5MILLION

Attn: Beneficiary,

RE: CONFIRMATION OF YOUR FINAL PAYMENT OF USD6.5MILLION

Dear Sir / Madam

My name is Chris Garuba a consultant with ECOWAS (Economic Community of West African States) Be informed that after our crucial meeting
today with Heads of States of Nigeria,Senegal,Ghana,Liberia and Gambia,we write to inform you that your payment has been approved for
immediate release through our Foreign Credit Commission in Europe(Republic of Ireland) and Asia(Malaysia).

Do be informed that this is not business as usual rather it is a collaboration of Heads of governments of Economic community of West
African States ( Ecowas)

Our Foreign Credit Commission will release your payment within 72 hours of your accreditation. You are advised to get back to me
urgently with your Telephone and fax number for more briefing.

Sir, with this mail you are hereby advised to desist henceforth from contacting any person or group of persons as it will be a
violation of this arrangement and will put your payment in Jeopardy

Please give me a call on my direct line as soon as you read this mail. My direct telephone number is + 2349099159229
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Chris Garuba
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.