Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

auditorgh2014@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

auditorgh2014@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:49 pm

Reply-To: <auditorgh@gmail.com>
From: "Auditor-Generals Departtment Ghana"<auditorgh2014@gmail.com>
Subject: DEAL

Hello ,

I am Mr.Dennis Osei Director Western Union Ghana,I have a business proposal that will be of mutual benefits to the both of us,as a director of Western Union,I have packaged this deal to be 100% risk free.

As the norms,all Western Union transactions suspected to be a fraud either by using fake,forged or generated credit cards,generated MTCN numbers,money transactions that violates Western Union financial policy,transfers exceeding the normal range or laundering of funds through Western Union is cancelled and the funds from such ill transfers/transactions are confiscated to Western Union Foreign Reserve Account with the Bank of Ghana and after a period of 4 years the funds is forfeited to the government of Ghana as Western Union support funds for Economic development to all partner countries,presently,a total of US$2.5Million has been confiscated since the year 2010,this is an accumulated amount from all ill or fraudulent western union transfers/transaction for the past 4 years and at the end of the second quota this amount is supposed to be given to the government.I as a director of Western Union Ghana I can workout the release and payment of this funds to you without stress or risks,and for your involvement,I

You already know how the funds came about and why I have decided to work with you to get the funds,Firstly,the funds CANNOT be transfered by regular western union money transfers where a beneficiary is issued Money Transfer Control Number(M.T.C.N) after the transfer is done,with a maximum amount of 50,000$ daily in installmental money transfers of 50,000$ in 10 different transactions,however,such transfers must be from our Lome,Republic of Togo office before getting to you because Western Union Ghana do not transfer money outside the country,we only pay out,and you may be suspected of money laundering or credit card theft if you receive such huge amounts daily,which rules out the possibility of you receiving a regular Western Union transfer, another sure way is if you will be willing to register a western union account to receive the funds,such accounts aids the transfer of huge amounts instantly,but you as the beneficiary will need to pay 25000$ to register such a Western Union non-resident account yourself

Regarding the transaction and its working,the best possible way we can receive the funds without raising any eyebrows is via Online-banking payment system,which is considered to be the safest and fastest way of receiving funds online without any interruptions,impediments,interference as it allows for immediate withdrawals by concerned beneficiary's online even from the privacy of your bedroom,the whole online payment process usually takes just 5 workings days to be completed and we have the funds,the process is not as complicated and with less interference unlike receiving a payment by regular transfers,as soon we secure the release of the funds from the Ghana treasury ,take care of all documents and the legal ramifications covering the payment to you,the details of your online registered bank account login and password will be given to you,then you can log into and access your account for your funds via the banks website,upon which you can make immediate movement of the funds online to your private bank acc

I will only suggest we go by the Swift Wire regular money transfer of the funds directly into your account by our bankers if you feel you cannot pay money for registration of an account with either us WU or Halifax bank,my open theory is because it will be very stressful sending 50,000$ on a daily basis,and may be impossible,besides,the authorities in your area may suspect you for money laundering if they notice you coming daily to receive 50,000$ on the counter,this is where I want you to consider and let me know what is possible.Meanwhile,it is necessary you send me the following informations to enable me process the release of the funds from our treasury account with the Bank of Ghana for payment to you.I should be able to take care of the requirement or costs on your behalf of having a Swift wire transfer or an Online bank transfer by Halifax Bank USA.Once again,thanks for your willingness to partner me to get the funds,I assure you this will not take more than 5 workings days,5 days because we need to g

I know you will forward this email to your supposed lawyer or confidant you have been dealing with for sometime or even years in Ghana to confirm its authenticity ,I assure you that they will tell you to ignore this email because they dont have the courage to come forward to my office to confirm the genuity of this email and its contents since they are imposter's and fake un-registered lawyers and some retired bank officials roaming the streets of Accra Ghana,that is probably why you have not achieved anything meaningful for all the time you have been dealing with them and sending them your hard earned money without anything to show or funds getting to you or into your bank account.

The other information`s required for documentary purposes on your transfer are as follows:

Copy of International Passport or Driver's License.

Your Residential address.

Bank account details to aid the transfer.

I will be at peace to know your views and hear from you,

Regards,

Dennis Osei.+233232627573.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.