Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

craigrocklhffc@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

craigrocklhffc@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:24 pm

Received: from [74.194.0.170] (port=53273 helo=User)
by cybermindlinux01.cybermindcorp.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.82)
(envelope-from <craigrocklhffc@gmail.com>)
id 1XjFua-0002I4-L7; Tue, 28 Oct 2014 18:10:48 -0500
Reply-To: <cr.ockerlund@yahoo.com.tw>
To: craigrocklhffc@gmail.com
Subject: I can help you to get your ATM card delivered to you.

My name is Craig R Ockerlund, my address is 2405 Indian Ridge Drive, Glenview, IL. 60026 (USA).I work with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Unit at Chicago IL.

We intercepted an Automated Teller Machine(ATM card) which is supposed to be delivered to your address.The value of the Automated Teller Machine(ATM card) is $2million dollars inheritance fund.Do you have the clearance paperwork to receive the fund?

I can help you to get your ATM card delivered to you. It is confiscated but I will help you if you are interested.

You can reach me on +1(347) 829-7610,do not call but send me text or leave message.

Craig R Ockerlund
+13478297610
Email: cr.ockerlund@yahoo.com.tw
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.