Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

deliv_comp_s@outlook.com saderinkunle@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

deliv_comp_s@outlook.com saderinkunle@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:30 am

Return-Path: <saderinkunle@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 15:48:26 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: SADERIN KUNLE <saderinkunle@yahoo.com>
Subject: International Bank Draft worth of $4.5m Four Million Five Houndred
Thounsand Dollars

Dear Friend,

This is to bring to your notice that I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of your Visa Card. I paid it because the International Bank Draft worth of $4.5m
Four Million Five Houndred Thounsand Dollars.has less than Seven days to expire and when it expires, the money will diverted into Federal Government treasury account. With that I decided to help you pay off the money so that the International Bank Draft will not expire, because I trust that when you receive your Visa Card definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you.

Now i want you to contact FedEx with your physical address you prefer the delivery so that they can deliver your Card to your designated address without any delay. Like i stated earlier, The delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping fee since they refused. They refused because they do
not know when you are going to contact them and the demurrage might have increased. I repeat, the only fee you will be demanded by the company is the security keeping fee and the Card be delivered to you since i have complied to all their charges, They told me that their security keeping fee is $78.00.

The only money you will send to the FEDEX COURIER SERVICES to deliver your ATM CARD direct to your physical Address in your country is ($78.00 USD) Seventy Eight United States Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the Company so far.Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $78.00 US Dollars. I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contacting them and in case of demurrage.forward this needed info as it is .A COPY OF YOUR PARSPUT:_FULLNAME:_DELIVERING ADDRESS:_TELEPHONE OR MOBIL NUMBER:_
Below is their Contact Information,
Dr.Aji Hamedi.FEDEX COURIER SERVICES:( deliv_comp_s@outlook.com ) ( +229 9984 8833 Contact them Today to avoid delay and let me know once you receive your card.from this man Dr.Aji Hamedi .

Best Regards.
Mr Sanderin Kunle
=
+22999848833
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.