Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jerrykonadu@gmail.com butu1885peter@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jerrykonadu@gmail.com butu1885peter@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:21 pm

Forwarded from a friend. (No Header available yet)

Sent: ‎9/‎20/‎2014 12:08 PM
Subject: Give urgent attention :

Dear ,
I am Mr.Peter Butu a lawyer based in Lome capital of Togo republic in
West Africa. I need your urgent assistance for the claiming of the sum
of $18.25 Million deposited in a bank by late Mr Adam zieschang, He
was my client & the bank has authorize me to bring his next of kin for
the fund claim. Indicate your interest by using your private email
and write me on email: butu1885peter@gmail.com As you write include
your phone number to enable me speak with you sending the detail to
you.
Peter Butu Esq

More to follow.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: jerrykonadu@gmail.com butu1885peter@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:53 am

ADDITIONS:
Dear CLIPPED,

Thank you for your mail. Please try to give me a call after reading this detail information. Sincerely speaking, I physically do not know you but I am aware that a transaction of this nature and volume of fund to be a success requires trust, confidence and sacrifices and that is why I am not bothered that the inheritance fund will be transferred into your designated bank account while I am not there with you and coupled with the fact that we have not met for the first time. Your contact was an act of God and why I had to choose you is divine and I cannot question my God.

Let it be mentioned for the sake of records that this transaction is for our mutual benefit and is absolutely legitimate as all the necessary documents that will be needed in a transaction of this nature and volume of funds will be issued and obtained in your name and favor as the bonafide beneficiary or next of kin. I contacted you in this transaction for our mutual benefit and for a lasting business relationship, having made unsuccessful attempts upon my several inquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you as you have the same last name with him. Let me go straight to explain more on the event that led to this before I expatiate on the project proper.

The Mr.Adam Zieschang was a big customer of the bank. He operated a coded account with the firm before he died on a motor accident along with his wife and their only daughter which You must understand that in the financial institution opportunities like this are common but not heard. People put their monies in financial institutions and some of these accounts are either coded or confidentially operated, therefore, when such people die what do you think that happens to these monies when nobody comes for their claims? Well this is one of the numerous avenues monies are made within and amongst the financial institution management.

In fact, Mr.Adam Zieschang was one of my best clients and I did not mastermind his death and I did not operate or manage his account. I did all I could to locate any of his relatives and was unsuccessful. It was after the unsuccessful attempts to locate his real relatives that I then came to remember his informing me of his early life and experiences. Normally when something like this happens in a financial institution it is reported to the management, and the Management can only wait for four years for a next of kin to show up without making it public because false claimants must definitely show up. Therefore, it is not published and the respective financial institution only informs the customer's attorney as the case may be and then only waits for the real heir to show up as the availability of such funds are expected to be in the late "customers will" which would be the only source of knowledge of it by anybody who is entitled to such estate. So the finance firm or Bank gives some years for this, and if no claimant comes forward then the Management sends the money to the Debt Re-conversion Department and the account is closed.

Now the question is who runs the Debt Re-conversion Department and who is the Management? The answer is simple. The Chairman, Managing Director and Board Members. These are individuals and these monies are shared by them and nobody asks questions, period. In fact these issues are not even discussed outside board meetings. To explain myself properly I am not a board member and of course, I am not part of the Management and I do not work with the bank. I am not rich therefore, if I have this opportunity and throw it to the wolves, then I must be the " most stupid" and the most "foolish-man" that has ever lived. I have fully put everything in place and since this is an opportunity open to anybody, i do not see anything wrong in what I am doing as long as I am not hurting who should not be hurt. I can only tell you that it is just destiny that brought us together. Because I am quite sure of what i am doing that is why I am committing myself in this project because I know what the catch is and its worth. My conscience is clear and i have nothing to worry about. The procedure of establishing the next of kin would be taken care of.

After unsuccessful attempts to locate the relatives of my late client, I resorted to independent search and by divine inspiration I got your contact. The truth remains that whether you are or not the real relative of my late client, you can with my aid as his personal lawyer be approved by the bank as his next of kin because I have all the secret information that are contained in this security file jacket with the firm that will facilitate that. I am the only one that knows whether you are or not the real relative. Unfortunately my late client did not have any WILL before his sudden death. Although he had earlier notified me of that in the near future. It is therefore with absolute confidence that i wish to inform you more of the details of this transaction of great mutual benefit. Now be advised my friend that in line with my operational master plan for the success of this our mutual benefit business, what you are required to do now is to tender an application to the bank as next of kin to this deceased customer putting claim over his balance with the firm.

This application will be written on your letter headed paper or otherwise, then faxed or send via email to the bank for immediate action and processing to start. My name will appear in the application letter as the person that gave you the information. As soon as they receive this application, documentation for the claim will automatically start. It will be tendered to the board of directors of the bank for approval. As soon as the approval is obtained, you will be issued an approval letter, approving your application as the next of kin/sole beneficiary to the deceased. Business starts from there. You will also notify the bank in your application that you wish your deceased cousin's fund inherited and transferred into your designated account as you will state in the application.

For being involved in this transaction, I have therefore resolved to offer you 60% of the total sum as gratification in helping me champion this business and 40% will be for me while we join hand together to solve any expenses that might come up in the course of this transaction. Please, understand that I am not greedy I put so many things into consideration before offering the sharing percentage and I do hope that it will be appreciated. But if you are not contented with this percentage I offer you then we can discuss on it.

As soon as you give me your hands of co-operation, I will send to you the specimen of the text of application you will fill and send to the bank and the transaction will commence immediately. My name will appear in the application letter so that the bank will know that Informed you. Call me on my direct telephone number as soon as you read this mail for more clarification. +228 99 29 89 92 .

Looking forward to hearing from you.

My regards to you, your family and God bless.

Best Regards.
Barrister Peter Butu.
Lome Togo.

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.66.162.40])
by 10.66.162.40 with SMTP id xx8mr12188321pab.31.1411235591772 (num_hops = 1);
Sat, 20 Sep 2014 10:53:11 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
:content-type;
bh=PwU/s6aIaX/Hm7in2YF/xxYfW5yLvDhtQvIxnHLHOOE=;
b=Wi7zFtBgKy0+MbNk5ewgl7/QLLrPD4MdGKOtvR5q/sSFbCjwkzlDdf0OQm+JdnRHqc
p92yrE0fanNSeIJEz00JyyPifAu5UOB+uGLKB464aSIqNCm0w1PZSY0cHENo0Hwd7xkl
qdratykAoJ5j8tB/8wIZrPO5Snj+bp9idFHpOV/oTC0s4ej9voaEvdg6kJkPhk9yY760
aawu21bIFb8HD5t8DBzCFqG21pYipWluf7lSVCmQHLNsAliwvovNUmTLx9R3w522r2HP
6MgmJ8InbxL7neQcRhdFy5sPvpcyDhlrY62XPKEsf3kJ+8+NkiNR0NtjxADiGzVd3l8D
4hQQ==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.66.162.40 with SMTP id xx8mr12188321pab.31.1411235591766;
Sat, 20 Sep 2014 10:53:11 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.70.118.136 with HTTP; Sat, 20 Sep 2014 10:53:11 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <CADoD4Op7fxMd=iG1=HO1qGE1Tjp45fXr3ofwJivLYhJUVP4-nQ@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CADoD4Op7fxMd=iG1=HO1qGE1Tjp45fXr3ofwJivLYhJUVP4-nQ@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 10:53:11 -0700
Message-ID: <CA+8Z-wVLqKVfKYQQQB+AH1C8WrF11oD72g7Syex27zCmyk9YRQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Give urgent attention:

Dear CLIPPED ,

Thank you for your response. I will not fail to let you know that this transaction is 100% risk free and will only last for ten banking working days, then i will fly down to your country to meet you for the sharing and investment.

On the next procedure, please find enclosed the specimen draft of the letter of application to the Bank which is the first step to claiming the estate or fund. Read it carefully and fill the contents and send it directly to the Bank either by fax or email and send a copy to me for my reference. I suggest you send to the bank by email because fax
messages are sometimes faint and can not be read and understood. As soon as the Bank receives the application they will then start making contact and follow up your application in their administrative ways. EVERYTHING IS GOING TO WORK OUT VERY FINE. This business deserves confidential.

Anything you receive from the Bank must be forwarded to me for my advice to avoid a mistakes. Once again thank you very much, am happy for your interest. Expecting to hearing from you soonest.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.
Barrister Peter Butu
Tel.+228 99 29 89 92

Below is the application that you have to retype and send to the
bank. Do send me a copy for my reference.
==================================================================

Attention: Mr.Kossi TENOU
National Director.
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
Banque Centrale des Etats de
l'Afrique de l'Ouest (BCEAO BANK TOGO)
Avenue Abdulaye Fadigah, 124 K.
BP 447 Lome - Togo.
Tel:+228 92 66 51 50
Email: bceao.ltg@gmail.com

SUBJECT : THE ESTATE OF LATE MR. ADAM ZIESCHANG (DECEASED)

Dear Sir,

I wish to use this medium to formally inform you that the above named person who was one of your valuable client who died through a ghastly motor accident together with members of his immediate family is my cousin. Since the unfortunate incident, the whole members of ADAM ZIESCHANG's family was thrown into deep sorrow and mourning and has just reconciled with the fact that our dear brother is no more.

Right now records available to the family as well as facts from his personal attorney in Lome - Togo, in the person of Barrister Peter Butu (Tel. N°: +228 99 29 89 92 ) confirmed that Late Mr. ADAM ZIESCHANG had an Investment of $18,250,000.00 deposited with your bank in the account N°: BCEAO 4934109001.Accordingly I am by this letter requesting you to transfer the fund of my said late relative to me as the real inheritor or next of kin. Finally I wish to add that while my late Cousin was alive he was involved with the local communities in Lome in providing them portable water and will appreciate your immediate response to my request to enable me continue with those ideals he lived for. Enclosed below is my full contact information.

Your Address:..............................................

Tel:.........................................................

Fax:..........................................................

Your Email Address:...........................................

Occupation:...................................................

Your Date of Birth:...........................................

Sex: .........................................................

Marital Status:...............................................

Country of origin:...........................................

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours Sincerely,

Your full name:..............................................

Signed:......................................................

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.70.94.104])
by 10.70.94.104 with SMTP id db8mr40312958pdb.124.1411463753979 (num_hops = 1);
Tue, 23 Sep 2014 02:15:53 -0700 (PDT)
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=pdbUS2WzJleLewWBH98sk2fqzdhjitDIW9fUeQGCq3c=;
b=tHiDC0Jg5F4X9fXjyZ8nYC+U+wv3U3DTtRBtB34Yr+O3DJaTxVT/9KVRt7HLoEZ76S
rTzU+KbxEasTmsVAE2A89bwCyXVCId5wtNtVXLNH6AVMTIKPBiLnqrJ9xjQLDtecwl2e
ZD33sCVjtSACLlc16709aeZJhkkk5EvhObr6mD4v/dwl3c/FH0MiIHC/ei84u1ho+DxP
PYsyOXKRUBw961VMHqQVe/5VUo7KjRAECOCoWFXyz3lGkQdmrKLcFkAp8MeFHGnLmk5t
TnqKJBuWOflKJB6FEgkJZwTSTQQ5njXqS8812Um8QYfI2v8i0vClCpzS+mUW9SAEhAst
BCjA==
X-Received: by 10.70.94.104 with SMTP id db8mr40312958pdb.124.1411463753973;
Tue, 23 Sep 2014 02:15:53 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.70.118.136 with HTTP; Tue, 23 Sep 2014 02:15:53 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 02:15:53 -0700
Message-ID: <CA+8Z-wVuDgGb716nxiCbUan+J2bAtXSR=rhWY+dveqNQFXFSmA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Application Letter To The Bank

Banque Centrale des Etats de l'Afrique de l'Ouest (BCEAO BANK TOGO)
NATIONAL DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE

Ref: BCEAO/TG/2609014

Date : 26/09/2014

REF: CATEGORY "A" OFFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE

Attention: CLIPPED

We acknowledge the receipt of your application of claims for the
release of the funds deposited by our late customer.

Be informed that claims from this bank are determined with the below
category “A” official questionnaire in accordance with our financial
and allied matters of 1962 as amended in 1996.

You are therefore advised in your own interest to fill in the below
questionnaire with answers as it is written in the deceased security
file jacket submitted to our bank before his/her death;

1. STATE THE NAME OF THE DECEASED?

2. STATE THE DECEASED DATE OF BIRTH?

3. WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE DECEASED SPOUSE?

4. STATE HIS/ HER OCCUPATION/ PROFESSION?

5. STATE CLEARLY THE DATE THE DECEASED DIED AND WHAT LEAD TO HIS / HER DEATH?

6. THE DECEASED LEFT WHAT IN OUR CUSTODY? IF CASH, STATE HOW MUCH AND
THE ACCOUNT NUMBER WHERE IT WAS LEFT?

7. DATE OF OPENING OF THE ACCOUNT?

8. TYPE OF ACCOUNT?

9. SOURCE OF FUND?

10. NAME OF REFEREE TO THE DEPOSITOR IN THE BANK?

Note that we shall not tolerate any delay, mistake as that might lead
to not approving your tendered application.

We are looking forward to receive the filled questionnaire as soon as
possible to enable us commence the verification process and if our
legal department is satisfied with your application we shall be under
legal obligation to release your inheritance fund to you.

Note; we do work half day on saturdays.

I also attached my working identity card for your perusal.

We remain at your service.

Yours faithfully,

Mr.Kossi TENOU
National Director.(BCEAO BANK TOGO)
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.236.159.131])
by 10.236.159.131 with SMTP id s3mr23300496yhk.69.1411720409124 (num_hops = 1);
Fri, 26 Sep 2014 01:33:29 -0700 (PDT)
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type
:content-transfer-encoding;
bh=zoMTQvNzQHDKuc5BcltOdJpvv3ECvXqraZCJkHmmm8M=;
b=jzTZlZKr/hhen7rVazDeZhFMMT2/g//sQbH74Vy+PwYTOubmyoR4T/rEyZ9Mva6Mf0
fyqftI3+qxIAeWVTLzerMLiuNGkcZoPgtA7ByDsoBksTQai9RU/o7LdKlQBbwPL+TJMl
BeTAynv2i3kx9V6sPdhRcA9wNWYINNPk9L5WmuTmwZKAXMJNkPJXdqTlrzSRomuOIntW
Ik5uRxKUUHjkAFsal/jFia+3aXoYvIvn5hCC+WI+Ecid+1k96tiExb39ZRkj5uXYdqBS
D65U+WmqHTz+2CrrLs1lMws4bSVZ9ZONWKe6bW7ff89ATH/ke0NjQkO4P2caKjfyA/J6
o3aw==
X-Received: by 10.236.159.131 with SMTP id s3mr23300496yhk.69.1411720409117;
Fri, 26 Sep 2014 01:33:29 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.170.113.198 with HTTP; Fri, 26 Sep 2014 01:33:29 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 08:33:29 +0000
Message-ID: <CAMEPysEjRR8oac-mXO2KrAeTXcREzczUsJPj7_=8UbcO=nxRaQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FROM BCEAO BANK TOGO.

Attention: CLIPPED: We confirm receipt of a payment instrument from (BCEAO) in the tune of: $18.250,000 to be credited into your bank account, Kindly Open the attached forms 1 and 2 and print out fill out, sign, scan and return back to us including a copy of your passport or identity card for identification purposes. Upon the receive of the above your funds will be processes and date of transfer will be given to you. Yours faithfully, Michael J. Flores (Financial officer) Tel:+44 7775362455 ext 123

HEADER:
Received: from webmail6 (webmail6.local.one.com [10.246.6.6])
by csmtp8.one.com (Postfix) with SMTP id 27F17C0009924
for <CLIPPED>; Thu, 9 Oct 2014 07:16:07 +0000 (UTC)
X-Originating-IP: 83.53.50.231
User-Agent: One.com webmail 8.7.0
In-Reply-To:
<CADoD4Ooc0oRZUAqgKcw8sE_1XjHaBo3QX52HVqoHRdFpe64GcA@mail.gmail.com>
References:
<CADoD4Ooc0oRZUAqgKcw8sE_1XjHaBo3QX52HVqoHRdFpe64GcA@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1412838962887.22266.732@webmail6>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 07:16:02 GMT
To: "CLIPPED>
Reply-To: <contact@finstard.com>

DOCUMENTS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22899298992
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)

+22892665150
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)

FAX: +22822618980
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Lomé
Original network provider* Togo Télécom

+447775362455 EXT: 123
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd

BANK ACCOUNT used by the scammer:
Bank Name: Banco Mare Nostrum

Bank Address: Calle Veracruz 18,

Post Code: 28934. Mostoles Madrid SPAIN.

Account Name: D. PETERS.U

Account Number: XXXXXXXX2206

IBAN: ES72 XXXXXXXX2206

BIC/SWIFT: GBMNESMMXXX

Address: Calle Polvoranca 17B, 3d.

Post Code: 28921 Alcorcon Madrid...

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:44 pm

Additional E-mail address and bank account used by the scammer:
BANK NAME: LA CAIXA
BANK ADDRESS: CALLE ALFRES 15 28932 ALCORCON, MADRID SPAIN
IBAN NO: ES65 XXXXXXXX 7625
A/C NO: XXXXXX 7625
SWIFT CODE: CAIXESBBXXX
A/C NAME: H. UPER
Address: Calle Polvoranca 17B. 3A
Post Code:28013 Alcorcon, Madrid Country: Spain

HEADER:
Received: from [83.43.9.172] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa06.server.lan (via HTTP);
Fri, 17 Oct 2014 11:55:32 +0200
Message-ID: <trinity-3dc27ac7-7733-4a61-98e1-3dac01d79cff-1413539732241@3capp-mailcom-lxa06>
From: "Finstard Financial Group" < finstard@accountant.com >
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: NEW BANK DETAILS :
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:00 pm

Dear Mr. CLIPPED: We do not know why your bank is having problems sending us the money, anyhow just take this instruction:
Take the money (US$1825) in cash, seal it very well in an envelope, put it into a light magazine and put in another envelope and take it to Fedex courier delivery or UPS courier service and send it to us at our branch address as below :
ATTENTION: JEFRY MORKA
CALLE RICHARDO DE LA VEGA 7 BAJO 4.
MOSTOLES 28932. MADRID SPAIN.

(tel:34-631691195)

Please do not disclose the content of the parcel to the fedex or UPS courier delivery company. Kindly send us the tracking number and the copy receipt.
Do this urgently. Regards. Michael J. Flores

HEADER:
Received: from [80.29.47.249] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa04.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 21 Oct 2014 11:19:33 +0200
Message-ID: <trinity-09652f3b-a1ab-4c21-ad06-29c689a8f786-1413883173538@3capp-mailcom-lxa04>
From: "Finstard Financial Group" <finstard@accountant.com>

PHONE NUMBER:
+34631691195
Country or destination Spain
Original network provider* Lycamobile, S.l.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.