Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mosesprecious17@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

mosesprecious17@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:36 pm

On net log,

Hello,
how are you today? i hope you are doing good!
My name is precious Moses, i visited your profile
today, i must tell you that it looks lovely. so i was
moved to know more about you. that is why i
decided to contact you for friendship. i will send
you my pictures and tell you more about myself.
please contact me through my email address below

[MOSESPRECIOUS17@YAHOO.COM].

Profile elements:

precious_moses
female - 23 years, Alabama, United States

Name
precious moses
Date of birth
03/03/1990
United States
Native language
English
Active since 1 June 2013.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mosesprecious17@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:36 pm

Email:

Hello my dearest one
I am happy to read from you, and very much pleased to tell you much more about myself. My name is (Miss Precious Moses Hosea), I'm 24 years old 02/06/1989, never married before. from republic of Arabic Libya in north Africa city of Benghazi town: I am speaking Arabic language and English language, My father (Mr Moses Hosea) was a Former General Director of the Arabian Gulf Oil Company (AGOCO) based in Benghazi, Libya, engaged in crude oil and natural gas refining, succeeded under his nephew (Mr Ibrahim), the spokesman for late leader Muammar Gaddafi.

I am the only daughter of Late (Mr Moses Hosea) I was born in a reputable and well respected Christian family, schooling in International Medical University of Libya, before my mother met their untimely death. One early morning on Wednesday March 2ND 2011. The Libya rebels attacked our house and killed my mother and my two younger brother and my relatives instantly, though I was in the school during the period, It was after the death of my mother and my brothers, my father concluded that Libya is no more safe for me and he took the decision that I will travel and continue my Medical Education in University Dakar Senegal which he said is safe to Christian and Muslim with his previous experience there since many people have been raped and killed in Libya without justice being done to the rebels. Without sensing that death is already at the corner.

On 19 August 2011, my father was killed by an Apache helicopter in Zawiya Libya by rebel as a result of the supporters of (Gaddafi) during the civil war. I traveled back to Libya from Senegal after the burial, I was afraid and I have to come back with tears to continue with my studies in Senegal. When it was time to pay my school fees, I tried reaching our family bank manager in Libya through telephone and he told me that all my fathers Bank account and his estate was folded through new libyan elected president. i was confuse and I had no other choice at that time than to disclose the situation to school authority which took me to the camp of United Nations High Commission for Refugees UNHCR in Mbera-Senegal where I am writing this message through our camp supervisor, Mr victor Alie. office computer and I thank GOD for keeping me alive till date not to fall into the rebels hand.

My father gave me a file containing some documents when he was alive, I was searching on the files and discover that he deposited the sum of (US$3.700,000.00) (Three million seven hundred thousand united state Dollars) In a leading bank in Europe, said Barclay Bank plc. He used my name as the next of kin. I have communicated with the Barclay Bank plc through e-mail and telephone, and posted my late father (Statement of Account Document) and his (Personal Will Document) and my (ID Card) to the Barclay Bank plc confirming this money on my name as the original beneficiary.

I have communicated the Barclay Bank plc and was searching for a sincere person to help me retrieve the money from the Barclay Bank plc, since the Barclay Bank plc said a person with refugee status can not transact with them being a clause from United Nations and I need that money to be able to regain my life back out of this camp. I am also ready to relocate and meet with you once you accept me with all your heart. The Barclay Bank plc requested me to appoint a representative on my behalf as trustee to stand for me in this transfer. I have already developed confidence with you since I believe knowing you was through divine intervention, but please promise and assure me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account if you are willing to help me. I proclaim GOD for guiding me to know someone like you as I expect to see your reply soonest.
attach is mine picture.
Miss Precious

Header:

Return-Path: <mosesprecious17@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.208.186.19]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.145.547
Subject: I expect to see your reply soonest.

Originating IP: 41.208.186.19
Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 pm

Email:

Hello my Dear.
I know this will come to you as a surprise because you are not expecting to hear from me again, well I am happy to inform you on my success in getting my late father' s fund transferred under the cooperation of my new partner from London, Presently I am in London for investment of the money with my husband. Meanwhile I did not forget your past effort and attempt to assist me in transferring the fund, though we could not get to the end due to some reasons best known to you.

To appreciate your efforts then, I prepared a certified bank draft cheaqe for you which I gave to Mr Alie Mansaray the camp supervisor in charge of the camp, I told him about you and to release the certified bank draft cheaqe to you as soon as you contacts him, so I will like you to contact camp supervisor on how to send the certified bank draft cheaqe to you. His contacts are:

His email. . (unhcr.unhcr@yahoo.com
Phone number ( +221 776 523 372

Please Contact him on how to send the certified bank draft cheaqe to you, the value is $250,000.00 dollars and it' s cash-able in any bank of your choice, this is my little offer to thank you for all your effort and attempt to assist me then not even the time you spent exchanging mails with me. once you receive the certified bank draft cheaqe do let me know okay. Thanks and take good care of yourself and family. if you have question about this cheque you can reach me on phone or you send me SMS through my phone number. +447967939793
Yours truly
Mrs Precious.

Return-Path: mosesprecious17@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.82.143.118]
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014
Subject: I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU

Originating IP: 41.82.143.118
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal

+221776523372

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447967939793

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

The last one is reported also in viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11751.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:58 pm

Another recovery scam.

Email:

Hello My Dearest,
I hope you are doing fine once again together with everybody around you over there in your country? i hope you still remember me the young girl you was helping in the past when i was still in Dakar Senegal Refugee camp? I was very lucky to meet someone who later helped me and he is now my husband, previously i sent you a massage to inform you about the cheque i prepared for you which i ordered the reverend father to send it to you upon confirmation of your identity, the reverend later told me that you was not able to collect the chaque from him due to some short comings and he returned the chaque back to the bank.
I want to let you know that i have instructed the bank to renew the chaque and now the bank informed me that an ATM card of $300,000.00 has being handed over to the DHL delivery agent in Senegal to post it over to you. You are to contact the DHL agent Mr Ben Markson through their email( senegaldeliveryagent@gmail.com ) and phone...( +221706204010 ) contact him and pass your data unto him for delivery of the ATM card to you as soon as possible, i am doing all this to show you my appreciation and happiness for my freedom and i want you to shear it with me, contact Mr Ben Markson immediately and let me know once you receive the card.
Thank you so much and God be with you and your family,

Yours Dearest Sister,
Mrs Precious

Return-Path: <mosesprecious17@yahoo.com>
Subject: CONTACT THE DHL AGENT FOR DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:07 pm

Email:

Hello My Dearest,
I hope you are doing fine once again together with everybody around you over there in your country? i hope you still remember me the young girl you was helping in the past when i was still in Dakar Senegal
Refugee camp? I was very lucky to meet someone who later helped me and he is now my husband. I want to let you know that i instructed the UBA Bank of Senegal to make an ATM CARD for you as my appreciation towards all your past efforts in trying to help me, now the bank have informed me that an ATM card of $250,000.00 has being handed over to the DHL delivery agent in Senegal to post it over to you. You are to contact the DHL agent Mr Ben Markson through their email(dhloffice.sn@yahoo.com) and phone...( +221701018663 ) contact him and pass your data unto him for delivery of the ATM card to you as soon as possible, i am doing this to show you my appreciation and happiness for my freedom and i want you to shear it with me, contact Mr Ben Markson immediately and let me know once you receive the card.
Thank you so much and God be with you and your family,

Yours Dearest Sister,
Mrs Precious.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.