Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barrister.tonyone2001@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

barrister.tonyone2001@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:26 pm

Subject: FROM BARRISTER PAUL TONY
From: Chambers Barrister <barrister.tonyone2001@gmail.com>

Dear Beneficiary,

Stander of Education
LL.B.(Hons.), University of Ghana, Legon (1981); Qualifying Certificate in
Professional Law, Ghana School of Law. Also a graduate of the Academy of American and International Law at the University of Texas (1991), and the Wisconsin Institute for International Legal Programs at the University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison (1994).

Affiliations:
Member, International Bar Association; Member, International Law
Association; Member, World Jurists Association; Member, American Society of International Law, and a Member of the Ghana Bar Association.

I barrister Paul Tony, a united nation barrister, i was mandated to stand by you here in Ghana because of the scam activities that make place here in our Country, many foreign beneficiary sending money to impostor rather to the right person that is why i was mandated to stand by you and your transaction here in Africa to make sure you receive all your transaction successfully.

During to the last meeting we head in London concern the problem most of the foreign beneficiary facing is that they are sending money without receiving their fund from Africa, Moreover i am here in Ghana to be your eye to monitor all your transaction and the see success, to work with you and to make sure you receiving all your fund from Ghana and Africa,and if you have any order transaction you have to forward the email to me so that i will be in the place to verify the transaction for you if it is a Real transaction then i will let you know about it, if is real one. and i will be there for you to verify if it's true OR not , and if any body called you from Ghana,claiming that he/her banker OR refugee from any country OR any call from Ghana give my telephone number to he/her to contact me as your barrister in Ghana. and i will be there to see for you and for proper verification here in Africa to avoid you not to send money to impostor to enable you receive all your fund from Africa.

Thanks, I wait your respond.

Kind Regard
Barr. Paul Tony.
+233241722361
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.