Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

doriswilliams512@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:52 am

On net log,

█─────██──█────- █
█─█───█─█───█───-
█──█─█──█────█─█
█───█───█─────█
█───────█─────█

███─█─────█─███─- ██─███
█───█─────█─█───- ────█
███─█──█──█─██──- █───█
──█─█─█─█─█─█───- ────█
███─██───██─███─- ██──█

███─███──███─███- ██───█─███
█───█─█───█──█──- █─█──█─█──█
███─██────█──██─- █──█─█─█──█
█───█─█───█──█──- █───██─█──█
█───█──█─███─███- █────█─███

My name is Doris, I'm contacting you for friendship, having the same desire kindly reply me back at( doriswilliams512@yahoo.com ) So that i will send you my pictures and to tell you about about myself. hope to read from you soon.
Doris.

Profile elements:

doriswilliams627
female - 25 years, New York City, United States
61 friends, 651 visitors since 24 July 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: doriswilliams512@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:53 am

Email:

Dearest One,

I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not meet or had a previous correspondence please bear with me, I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to write you because of the urgency of my situation here...

It gives me more joy because i do believe that we both have to be open-minded and sincere as to know each other deep down, share our loneliness and thoughts, before i proceed further let me introduce myself fully to you,

I am Doris 24 years old girl from Ivory coast , my hobbies are, reading novels, jogging, listening to music, cooking, listen to music, TV and movies. am the only daughter of Late Dr. Donatus Williams ,My late father Dr Donatus Williams was chairman managing director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd) and also he was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I'm receiving from my father's brothers, they planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected they hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.

Luckily they did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum

I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country, My father deposited the sum of USD$5.5 million Dollars in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in the investment, and i will like to complete my studies,

As i was in my first year in the university when the crisis started in my life. it is my wish to compensate you with 20% of the total money as soon as the transfer has being made if maybe you do not find good enough to be your life partner, This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. I shall need the following Details From you enabling me write a nomination letter to the bank introducing you as my partner/ trustee.

1.Your Full Legal Names

2.Contact Addresses

3.Phone Number

4.Nationality

5.Age

You can call me with this phone number 00221774415903,this is Rev Jude Patrick’s phone number who is taking care of us in the camp here in Senegal, because i have no phone here but if you will like to speak to me on phone, it is the Reverend fathers Number here in the camp, call and tell him you want to talk to miss Doris, he will call me because i am staying at the female hostel.

I attached here my photo,

Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred.

Yours truly,

Doris

Pictures:

Header:

Received: from [41.208.184.140]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 09:34:18 +0100 (BST)
Subject: WITH LOVE AND TRUST!

Originating IP: 41.208.184.140
Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
Country of Origin: Senegal

The Rev Jude Patrick is reported also online for scam activities. But the phone number +221774415903 was not used before...
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: doriswilliams512@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:54 am

On Badoo,

Greetings,

My name is Doris, I'm contacting you for friendship, having the same desire kindly reply me back at(doriswilliams512@ y a h o o(.) com) So that i will send you my pictures and to tell you about about myself. hope to read from you soon.
From Doris
doriswilliams512@ y a h o o(.) com)

Profile elements:

Doris, 24 - same picture
Areora, Cook Islands
Wants to meet with a guy, 30-60
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

michelle.moka@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 04, 2013 4:25 pm

On DMF:

Greetings to you,,

My name is Miss Michelle Mokaka, a young looking girl with love and trust. I came across your profile page today and I picked interest in you. Can we be friends? Please Contact me back direct with my private email address here (michelle.moka@yaho o.com) so that i can send you my photos as i also introduce myself properly to you, at least for us to know each other more better.I will be expecting your quick response, until then
Do take care of yourself and have a nice day

Yours New Friend
Michelle.

Profile elements:

babebabexx - no picture
- 23 y/o female
- dakar, Senegal
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children

am a nice girl with love and trust.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: michelle.moka@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 04, 2013 4:27 pm

Email:

Darling,

Thanks for your mail and interest in me. it is important we get to know each other better for a desired relationship. I like a man who is truthful and reliable and who will be always there for me as my love and my life. I am very passionate and that is why I need a good man that is tender and caring and not the man that will abuse or deceive me. I will be 23years old by end of this month and presently am residing here in Dakar, though my native country is Rwanda but i relocated here last three months for family reasons.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

I am about 1.73m tall and weight 58kg. i like reading love novels, enjoy music especially soft music, i love cooking and i love children dearly i will like to have my own children as soon as God permits. i am God fearing and hate liars and deceivers. i like a man i can trust with my life and who can protect me and guide me tenderly. with time, i am sure we will discover more about each other and find a common ground to build a lasting relationship beyond writing mails and talking on telephone because i am a passionate person and will definitely like to meet my man physically for real and practical relationship.

Please tell me more about yourself and what you desire in a woman that you love. Everything about you that you think I need to know that will help me understand you better. I have attached my picture here.

Thanks and have a nice day.
Miss Michelle .

Header:

Return-Path: <michelle.moka@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.140.63]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 02:43:01 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.82.140.63
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
City: Dakar
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Michelle Moka <michelle.moka@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 05, 2013 6:36 pm

Email:

Darling,

I really appreciate your quick response to my mail.how are you doing today ? I hope God is in control over your life? i have attached another of my picture for you with this mail and i will like to see yours too.

I'm very happy you are a matured man and the way you write makes me comfortable . i believe age is just a number and i prefer a matured man than going out with a young boy because of the experience i had with my former boy friend when he slept with my best girl friend and ever since then i have never had any other relationship and certainly i will not need a young person because i will be more comfortable with a matured man because i will like to settle down and have a family.. it is important we get to know each other better for a desired relationship. I like a man who is truthful and reliable and who will be always there for me as my love and my life. I am very passionate and that is why I need a good man that is tender and caring and not the man that will abuse or deceive me.

I will be 23years old by end of this month as i earlier said to you and presently residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my lovely parent. Ever since than life has not been easy for me, It's just like one staying in the prison. I don't have any brother, sister or relatives now whom i can go to, the only person i have now is Rev Mike Gabriel who is the pastor of the (HOPE OF GLORY CHURCH) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

I'm a God fearing young girl and hate liars and deceivers. i like a man i can trust with my life and who can protect me and guide me tenderly. with time, i am sure we will discover more about each other and find a common ground to build a lasting relationship beyond writing mails because i am a passionate person and will definitely like to meet my man physically for real and practical relationship.

Please tell me more about yourself and what you desire in a woman that you love. Everything about you that you think I need to know that will help me understand you better.And don't forget to attach your picture to me in your next mail. You can reach me through Reverend number here (+ 221 768310096) if you call just tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

I have attached another picture for you here.

Thanks and have a nice day.

The picture received by email is already reported here.

Header:

Return-Path: <michelle.moka@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.168.244]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 10:24:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I'M WAITING FOR YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE.

Originating IP: 41.82.168.244
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
City: Dakar

+ 221768310096
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mshery57@yahoo.com shery.morg@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:42 am

Return-Path: <shery.morg@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 19:19:37 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: shery morgan <mshery57@yahoo.com>

Hello, i saw your profile and it got my interest. i will like us to be good friends and lots more. i am single and never married young girl looking for true friends.i will send you my picture and all about me, if you contact me. cheers.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: mshery57@yahoo.com shery.morg@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:56 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello dear,

Thank you for your mail i hope you are fine? let me introduce myself, My name is miss Shery morgan from Ivory Coast in west Africa, i am 5.6ft tall, fair in complexion, 24 years of age (never married). presently, l am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. my late father Dr Samuel morgan my mother and my younger brother was killed by the rebels during the political crisis in my country. It's only me that is alive now and I managed to escaped to Senegal, through the help of (UNICEF) and red cross, I choose to come to Senegal because i came once to Dakar Senegal with my late father who was the managing director of morgan's investment. he was into Cocoa business.

I was studying at the University before the political crisis in my country which led to bloody civil war began and unfortunately it claimed the life of my beloved ones and living me in this frustrating and painful condition. Please listen to this and try to keep it a secret to yourself only. When my father was alive, he deposited some money in a bank and he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is US$ 6.5m ( six million five hundred thousand United States dollars ). I have the deposit certificate of the fund and the death certificate of my father here with me. i know this will come as a surprise to you but believe me because i know within me that you are god sent to help me. here they feed us once a day sometimes none. no good food to eat, no good water to drink and some of us stay under trees because of lack of accommodation here in the camp.

I told our refugee camp director Reverend father about my situation and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer when ever he has chance with it, The Reverend Telephone number is (+221-76-6752-616) Please when you call ask of Miss Shery morgan, and he will send for me to answer your call. The Reverend's Father Name is Rev. John Langba.

So l will like you to assist me and stand as the next of kin as well as foreign partner and transfer this money into your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I can't withdraw this money myself due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to do so. i shall need your information Upon your acceptance to help me. just for the purpose of the transfer and also to make my mind to be at rest. you shall get 10 Percent of the money after this transaction. contact my late fathers bank for confirmation now with trust.

Philip Marko

Senior Analyst, FCIO

Standard Chartered Bank

Email: (standardcharteredbankplc@post.com)

Or

(standardchartered_bank@dr.com)

Name of depositor: Dr Samuel Morgan

Nationality: Ivory Coast

Family: Miss Morgan Shery

Amount deposited: United States $ 6.5 million

Tel :..... +447-031-936-539

Fax :..... +448-447-740-954

Account number (018396030182-70)

Swift code; AFT877

Strong code; AT78

I like honest, understanding, easygoing and truthful person. i will like you to call me, like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day. waiting to hear from you soonest. Extend my greeting to your family.

Yours Truly

Miss Shery morgan

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1038.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Oct 2014 13:47:53 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 845339.30680.bm@omp1038.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: IFhnelUVM1nb7rABBPoEkJZFLLRPvwjkwtYCvzJfdFVctY6gGQXWE81uc93Y7sR
G7bjZOrzv_GUFE6nuYlSe2lY3Fqy7O8cxaJcLjRnjgI0gm5MoWhG8UHTGrfZ3Y2xWGgnheroapg3
mlAYAbRQtx2VCBu7hGX50NtW8A3RCwxBthdKDpfOHFaYVH_K8CAWpK2HwbzOiYcFDLE7qD3aITtJ
Dfqs8JL6vsqVCqEndrB0P6yeelhkg2bi6FsUClPa4gfM1hFGoXQgVG2c4z93Eri3sk1n6te37.j3
AcTLaXXs.gIMW41QK8PeOmzgWQZo_tdnCptibzUYdC5CVItur.en7b7UGbd1f6TNI5qDtVzF0bJh
jp_sCMfzjT.lvrgYaTlx75Udt8n7A1iYakCMLhL8XDLCZ82ehXvJa0EraUH1FGh.hkqYZNrfF.IP
Qd8yx_fxhX21V6fS6BXYW5L2KfGDQe9SHMxMNkLcst4.BirBwN_9ggLcYV71eQXnhggKsoeaKkyJ
Ong--
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 13:47:51 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Shery M <mshery57@yahoo.com>

My love,
I have been running around since after reading the
mail from the bank and through the help of the rev.(our camp overseer)I
was directed by him to this lawyer who i am told is very capable,please
my dear contact him immediately for the power of attorney,
i have given him the deposit and death certificates to send to you
alongside the power of attorney as soon as it is ready so that you will
forward them to the bank as they said that they will transfer the
money within 48 hours. here is the lawyer's contact, name barrister
Salif hassan , tel: (+221-765-728-534) email him too with this
address; please contact the lawyer as soon as you read this email (hassansalif_lawfirmchamber@yahoo.com)
i am waiting to hear from you soonest and will sleep very well today as
i will be with you very soon, Yes, i will like to have sex for the
first time in my life with you if i leave this situation and come to

your country. Yours in love forever.

if you want to speak with me, you can call our refugee camp director's number 221766422616. ask him that you want to speak with miss shery morgan ok he will send for to answer your call. please he is an old man of 69 years. hope to hear from you soon. cheers.

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1017.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Oct 2014 11:30:45 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 343282.46836.bm@omp1017.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: 2.RCGQgVM1ltRivcfJTIo7yPYSS3jQTDdnM0dej9.jrvBTVowC_nV4pAE1FpWhG
eOA4ePFWQ5CpJHgitA_ZuM78MNP6uoW0cihhAuQQHu4fPP1SAl.1DUQplyvbBd53VjncjdPGVfkf
9vvWq1DiIQcwgVaHMF9dqL0XsMFErUiBeV1Pr8ytWgBGO7zbsDgsQLyN83Ma4bJIJ09PGSuHSacR
ZfDZuju7tWim0YjtOONx.u3oqdAiU8GZZ1PfU4MplxfY6UyZakSzQwDj4fh3OpuDREYAlBzPb_ns
b_orwHW6d_ls1Jj__jBaK5V8nyKcJgQARLXJpVCi8KsZosLKNENvQ1KfEfo3DpZaWGgBh2swG9sg
6DYgdNjQxgLZ6Z3nNrD6VAnP22xl1Fy4iKCKwKphSsMH72HhpQDetPTU8jveDETY1.gOprwq42_3
SNjqS8earRl2aWHFM1dFh7n7GjhYOnaps5ofovUYt.x.zLc5lWjoiW03jgQrh6MEvYAVoguhfXNS
sH0Cz_Oz7kWrJSJ.EkQ--
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 11:30:09 +0000 (UTC)

HUMAN RIGHTS SOLICITORS

LAWYER CHAMBERS

lawyer logo.bmp

showcase of best Lawyers by areas of law and law information

HUMAN RIGHTS SOLICITORS
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
Rue 24, Kaolac Street, Dakar
P. O. Box 32445 Dakar Senegal
Tel:+221-76-572-85-34.
Email; hassansalif_lawfirmchamber@yahoo.com
OUR REF: JLC/02281 YOUR REF: LMC/0673
DATE; 18/10/2014
HUMAN RIGHTS SOLICITORS

ATTENTION/ Mr. CLIPPED

I wish to present my best compliments to you; Sequel to the mail I received from you regarding the issue of helping you procure the necessary document required by the STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON, to make your claims and transfer of fund to your account in your country or anywhere of your choice; We are happy to be honored and promise to assist and represent you in all assigns.

Your partner miss Shery morgan was in my office with Reverend to discuss about power of attorney that will enable you stand on her behalf and transfer $6.5 Million from London bank. She came to my office with Death certificate and deposit certificate of her late father; the two documents are presently in my care now. I have investigated with the London bank and found everything correct with their requirements before the transfer of the money into your account in your country.

From my inquiries to the Federal High Court here in Dakar; the power of attorney will cost the sum of five hundread dollars ( 500$ dollars). an affidavit of support from the high court before it becomes valid. four hundread seventy dollars( 470$ dollars). Notary stamping at the notary republic three hundread dollars ( 300$ dollars). my legal processing fees, two hundred dollars (200$ dollars). total one thousand four hundread and seventy dollars ( 1470$ dollars).

To speedy the process, you are to send the sum of (1470$ dollars) through WERSTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER to my information so as to enable my noble office precede preparation of the document and validate the power of attorney /affidavit of oath here in the high court and notary republic respectively.

It will take about 2 working days to process the document. The affidavit of support will first be obtained from the federal high court of Dakar, Senegal and as soon as this is ready; we will proceed immediately to draft the power of attorney which will be dully signed by your partner and witness by me also naturalized by the federal magistrate.

Note, upon receipt of the fees needed to obtain this documents, we shall proceed immediately to procure the documents which will take us 2 working days to complete. Your positive response will be appreciated.

BARRISTER HASSAN SALIF (ESQ).

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.2.221] by web171305.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 18 Oct 2014 10:31:04 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SFVNQU4gUklHSFRTIApTT0xJQ0lUT1JTIApMQVdZRVIgCkNIQU1CRVJTCgogCgoKCkhVTUFOIFJJR0hUUyAKU09MSUNJVE9SUwpNRU1CRVIgRUNPV0FTIEJBTksgCkFDQ1JFRElURUQgQVRUT1JORVlTLgpSdWUgMjQsIEthb2xhYyBTdHJlZXQsIERha2FyClAuCgogTy4gQm94IDMyNDQ1IERha2FyIApTZW5lZ2FsClRlbDorMjIxLTc2LTU3Mi04NS0zNC4KRW1haWw7IGhhc3NhbnNhbGlmX2xhd2Zpcm1jaGFtYmVyQHlhaG9vLmNvbQpPVVIgUkVGOiBKTEMvMDIyODEgWU9VUiBSRUY6IExNQy8wNjczCkRBVEU7MTgBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
References: <CAPYagprSxzNN3aHpZUDms4HuQ7O34NkFXcy1yd4=0CUOtb7AWQ@mail.gmail.com> <704351549.76384.1413459458021.JavaMail.yahoo@jws10756.mail.gq1.yahoo.com> <CAPYagprxhFJ-9SWvP8nd-SsAy4duppwRkdvSov1nLxmh+ncapw@mail.gmail.com> <1413545237.33733.YahooMailNeo@web171304.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CAPYagpre2zmXCN-YcJ16VBoO5Z6NjP2CcUX79YOYxLxc__9FVg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1413624664.15514.YahooMailNeo@web171305.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 10:31:04 +0100
From: Hassan Salif <hassansalif_lawfirmchamber@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Hassan Salif <hassansalif_lawfirmchamber@yahoo.com>
Subject: HUMAN RIGHTS SOLICITORS LAWYER CHAMBERS.

PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221766752616
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447031941629
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447031936539
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +448447740954
Number billable as shared cost number
Original network provider*

+221765728534
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

MORE TO COME:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:04 am

As Promised:

TWO ACCOUNTS used by the scammer:
Bank Name: ----------- SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL (SGBS)
Bank Address: ------------------------ ALMADIES - RTE DE NGOR X RTE
ME, DAKAR SENEGAL
Account Name --------- M. A. OBI
Account Holder Address ------------------ 13 CITTE ASSEMBLEE MAMELLES,
DAKAR SENEGAL.
Account Number IBAN: ----------- SN011 01113 XXXXXXX8615 19
Swift Code ----------- SGSNSNDA

3rd time I have received this account from a Scammer:

BANK NAME; BANK OF AFRICA

ACCOUNT NAME; PRINCE AKOR

ACCOUNT NUMBER; XXXXXX0000

BANK CODE; SN100

GUICHET CODE; 01004

SWIFT CODE; AFRISNDAXXX

RIB; 44

9th time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:22 pm

Shery escaped the camp:
Hello My Dearest,
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently i am in Paraguay for investment projects with my partner. Meanwhile, i did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact Reverend Father John Langba at this email address and phone number respectively;
(revjohnlangba@yahoo.com) and (+221-766-422-616), Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of US$350,000.00, which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with Reverend Father Peter Dan, and instruct him where to send the Cheque to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here in Paraguay because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand.
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with him, he will send the Cheque to you without any delay.
Regards,

Yours Good Friend,

Shery Morgan.

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1048.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Nov 2014 10:34:48 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 719113.40099.bm@omp1048.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: ynzLP18VM1mZHS7LiAlewGUluR9BkAPgJKwoi1kkQ.b_Nms5RnOTRa0FRwME5F_
7HN6SShvkUNE8WVoV1DPWrF.p_qbBfK77_Ixt.ISJ8MELvfSZSraKNzvFs0_ktcHSM2tLv_azwMx
whUF4yEfiL5uxN2Yc.21dGQWdlWT00oWnoo9Js5D8Zj0iPrRvRJ3Olc3ABjK7HDMrBdq4KnYQsoM
0FOXzq9nPtl4HGatsToFdkDFgpwmf2XvFu_C7Ml2uB1xm2SWrbfDLQXAYPTL4KNch60N.JJxrkx5
hDfiU6NDSyR3UYqQXQbKbqPssNe1YL_GIJEoyU8lMlgBNFzzQZTeK4GgVTx2ZuiyrZK5UpHYZaGg
fM4iXsbdGQIuoAvNDZWk.GqnTXIae6Gx3SqTtp0crdMGGI6DsZc8dzZTxgQ0ZrT8q0pqNeHA6RJ2
RjB21E1BSf9DMCUQZ.fXyG2OWPPOZEz9qqZFo1VZ55zcgpr_vyKz1lkITLmnyTolLoaaVHUD2CaG
j3reUOa7T74IidwyODwmi0Ze3
Received: by 216.39.60.155; Thu, 20 Nov 2014 10:34:48 +0000
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 10:34:47 +0000 (UTC)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.