Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sen David Mark sen.dmark@aol.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Sen David Mark sen.dmark@aol.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:41 pm

Dear Brother CLIPPED

How are you doing today? I was devastated for so long of which i did not know where to start from even the people i trusted to assist us in our previous deal failed me and almost made away with our funds (US$78M), it took me over eight months to recover all funds completely back to paying bank. The international remittance officer at Bank has promised to open online bank account for you in the paying bank and have the fund credited there in your favor, while they provide you the necessary information to access the funds online and make transfers into any receiving bank of your choice, they can also give you MasterCard /Credit Card which will be rooted to the account for instant cash withdrawal and purchase of goods.

I honestly thank God for life because the more we live the more opportunities manifest., i also hope to hear from you so that we can commence operation vehemently to ensure our irrevocable success this month.

Your beloved brother,

Senator David Mark
Senate President FGN.
sen.dmark@aim.com
Call +234 8122 491548

HEADER:
Received: from 86.52.31.37 by webmail-vm164.sysops.aol.com (64.12.252.153) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Wed, 15 Oct 2014 04:52:32 -0400
Message-Id: <8D1B66C7DD8706F-954-2D996@webmail-vm164.sysops.aol.com>
X-Originating-IP: [86.52.31.37]
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 04:52:31 -0400

Dear Mr CLIPPED

You are a matured man and i am very happy to execute business with you, i know that you must have forgotten our good friendship but i must remind you that i personally made a huge deposit for investment which will be tagged in your name as approved beneficiary /receiver of the investment funds. I know that we have had transaction before and that is why i am trusting this investment huge funds in your hands which will legally benefit us because it is good to work and reap the good fruit of your labor.

I have been thinking a way out to avoid charges during the movement of funds and my lawyer told me that with registration of investment partnership company, it will be very easy for you to receive the approved amount $78,000,000.00-USD as investment fund. this morning my lawyer visited the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) regarding investment partnership incorporation and the CAC Director told my lawyer that if you have a registered company in your country the same company will be incorporated here in Nigeria, to make everything very easy for you to receive the funds in the online bank account that payment officer will be authorized to open for you.

I look forward to your swift reply with your complete personal details which include attachment of your company certificate of incorporation, so that my lawyer will have your company fully incorporated here in Nigeria to enhance the success of our transaction. I will also appreciate a phone call you immediately after replying this message with your complete details as required.

Your good friend,
Sen. David Mark
Call +234 8122 491548

HEADER:
Received: from 41.71.176.84 by webmail-vm048.sysops.aol.com (149.174.146.85) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Wed, 15 Oct 2014 22:07:01 -0400
Message-Id: <8D1B6FD021F25C3-275C-377EA@webmail-vm048.sysops.aol.com>
X-Originating-IP: [41.71.176.84]
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 22:07:01 -0400

PHONE NUMBER:
+2348122491548
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.