Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen picture of Elizabeth Dixon, MD

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers abusing stolen picture of Elizabeth Dixon, MD

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:08 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#3488]

What name did the scammer use?*: sarah mogan
Scammer's email address if you have it.: mrssarahforchrist@hotmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 66 years old
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: no skype
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: facebook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: yahoo mail
Name you were told to send the money to. : the fidelity bank plc of nigeria, asked me to open an account of any bank
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: only the phone number of the bank
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: After Sunday Service.jpg
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: she gave the emaill add of the bank and the bank ask my full name and address

=
Scammer abusing stolen picture of Elizabeth Dixon, MD of New York City.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: mrssarahforchrist@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:28 pm

Scammer's first email:

On Monday, September 29, 2014 Mother Sarah Mogan
<mrssarahforchrist@hotmail.com> wrote:

My Dear Friend , I am very sure you can make a lot of difference by replying to my
mail , become good friends in our Lord Jesus Christ and see that with greater power
comes greater responsibility . You can make a lot of changes in the life of others
with this great offer from the Lord through me to you , most especially the poor at
heart , and the less privileged. Firstly , I think i would start all with a proper
introduction of myself.

I am Mrs. Sarah Mogan, a widow to Late Engr Keith Howard Mogan. I am from Australia.
I am 66 years old, suffering from long time cancer of the breast . From all
indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may
not live more than two months according to my doctor , because the stage at which my
cancer is (Level 3) , it is so critical and also to a very severe stage. My personal
physician told me that I may not live for more than 2 months and I am so scared
about it. My late husband and i both grew up in a motherless home. We got married
and we travel to the United States for our wedding and we decided to stay back there
simply because it is a lovely place to stay and we were given a permanent stay after
so many years of stay and also we have no child of our own due to one problem and
the other ,Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my
matrimonial home which the Bible is against even though i wish
i had . It is late now you know , and age is no longer on my side.but i still
believe the lord will send me someone that will make me smile which is you because
the bible says in the book of

Psalms 119:116 Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live, and let me not
ashamed of my hope.

Psalms 138: 7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou will revive me......

Psalms 145:18Psalms 57: 7 My heart is fixed. O GOD my heart is fixed, I will sing &
give praise

Psalms51: 17 The sacrifices of GOD are broken spirit, a broken & contrite heart, O
GOD thou will not despise.

psalms 41: 1 Blessed is he that considereth the poor, the Lord will deliver him in
time of trouble.

Two of my favorite verses: Philippians 2:27: For indeed he was sick nigh unto death,
but GOD had mercy on him & that on him only, but on me also,lest I should have
sorrow upon sorrow.( I always say this in my mind )

So, I now decide to give all of my wealth, by contributing to the development of the
motherless baby homes,less privileged needy, poor, charity homes,widows and Cancer
patient too in your country and i just want you to forget about the distance between
me and you. I am willing to donate the sum of $8,200,000 USD, which is still the
major inheritance i have left. I wish you could be someone who i could trust with
all my heart,to make this wish of mine come true despite the my prayers over you
before i get to contact you.

I really need you to use the funds to help the poor which is very essential and also
the widow and cancer patient as me. I know this is hard, but you should keep this
saying in your heart , I am like Moses in the Bible . He came to the Red Sea and
Pharaoh behind him and no way to turn but GOD delivered him all by a miraculous
deliverance . It will be a miracle from GOD to be able to help all the dear people
GOD has laid on our hearts, as you have been laid on my heart to do is will.

This is why with GOD in my heart i contact you and i want you to contact me so we be
in contact with all the poor souls out there. Give new lives , hopes and days . I
have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity and i hope
you will agree with this also. I will be praying hard that Satan will not stop this
effort . Do contact me and i will tell you more of what you wish to know . Note that
the Lord have a great reason for me contacting you and i will be very grateful if
you will heed to the call of the Lord by replying to me on my personal email address
on (mrssarahforchrist@hotmail.com)

Yours in Christ,
Mother Sarah Mogan
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: mrssarahforchrist@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:37 am

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 Mother Sarah Mogan wrote:

My Dear,

I read your email and and it is well understood and i want you to note that i don't
know you and i don't even know who you are or where you come from but the Lord whom
i serve is so loving and helpful as he never forget his own people i want you to
know that i have been thinking of what to do over this funds for some period of
years now simply because i know that the money is of no use to me any longer simply
because of the stage at which my cancer has gotten. Due to my condition, the
doctors don't even permit me to calls and internet. I am only chanced to contact
you using the assistance of a nurse in the hospital so that i can fulfill this
great mission of GOD from me to you before i die.

I am a very prayerful person and it was when i was praying sometimes ago that the
Lord revealed to me i don't know if i should call it a dream or a vision i was told
that i should go into the world and bless the world with what the almighty GOD has
used in blessing i and my late husband. The vision seems so terrific and i was so
bothered that i had a day fasting and prayer over it and someone in my church then
interpret the meaning of my dreams to me telling me that i am having something
which is in need in the world and he want me to use it to bless the world and the
person asked me to think very well because it is the voice of the Lord that has
spoken to me and all that.

I searched myself very well and i get to remember that i am having the fund which i
and my husband had labored for so many years and i contacted the security company
as the beneficiary of the funds and i was confirmed the owner of the funds and am
asked to come around and get it exactly when am ready to but i should made
awareness of when i will be coming so that proper arrangement would be made then
but it is a pity i cant go which you know.

I had another dream which made me realize that i must not be in possession of the
money and i should go into the world and look for someone in the world to
distribute the funds in a Godly manner. So i decided to search with the name
related to a woman who took very good care of me when i was dump by my runaway
parents. i was brought up in a motherless baby home and so i told my nurse to help
me get an internet account after that i decided to search i got about 1065
profiles and i prayed over it and you know whats funny ? among all the profiles i
chose it was yours that the Lord has chosen to distribute this funds as a sacrifice
from the lord to the world.

It is a means of you been committed to the Lord and this will make you move closer
to him as well and i am very sure that he must certainly have a reason why he want
you to do this on his behalf please be strong and have faith in yourself and in me
and make me realize that you will do it just because i know you can do it and i see
you doing it right among everyone else....

Hope i read from you soonest and please make sure that you never forget me in your
prayers kindly get back to me. Thanks and GOD bless you and your household make a
prayer over it and you will smell it around you the Lord will not come down to call
his own people he will send someone to you now he has sent me to you.

My Dear friend I trust you with my Whole Heart and I want you to Do everything in
your Power and Help to Use this my Money for the Benefit of the Poor, Less
privileged, Cancer Patient, Sick, Handicap, Aged men and Women and So on.

NUMBER ONE THING: You can build a Non Governmental Organization in Me and Your Name
where people will be Attended to and the community around you can be reached.
>NUMBER TWO THING: You are to build Motherless Babies Home (One) in different
Locations around you, You should Help different Cancer Patient in different
hospital around you as well and as far as you Can go.

NUMBER THREE THING: 10% of the $8,200,000.00 USD goes to You, My Beneficiary and My
New Next of Kin.

GOD bless you abundantly..........in his riches..................Amen.
>Mother Sarah Mogan
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

fidelity_btt@accountant.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:49 am

Scammer's fake "banker" character: fidelity_btt@accountant.com

On Friday, October 17, 2014 Fidelity Bank Plc
<fidelity_btt@accountant.com> wrote:

2,KOFO ABAYOMI STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND
LAGOS, NIGERIA .
Tel: +2347069322301

FROM THE DESK OF:
DR. NNAMDI OKONKWO
MANAGING
DIRECTOR,
FIDELITY BANK PLC
LAGOS,NIGERIA.
REF: 00957/0866/FBP/005

ATTENTION: XXX

WE WRITE TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR EMAIL WAS RECEIVED AND WELL NOTED BY US. WE
SHALL BE RELEASING YOUR FUND TO YOU VIA ATM MASTER CARD WHICH WE SHALL LODGE
THE FUND INTO AND DISPATCH IT TO YOU INCLUDING THE PIN CODE WHICH WILL
ENABLE YOU TO WITHDRAW THE MONEY FROM THE CARD BIT BY BIT.

BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL ONLY BE REQUIRED TO PAY FOR THE SHIPMENT FEE OF THE CARD,
THEREFORE IF THIS IS OKAY BY YOU, DO GET IN TOUCH WITH US SO THAT WE CAN INFORM YOU
ON HOW TO SEND THE MONEY.

THANKS AND WE AWAIT YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MANAGING DIRECTOR,

DR. NNAMDI OKONKWO.
FIDELITY BANK NIGERIA PLC.
=
+2347069322301
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Mrslovnaforchrist@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:16 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#7059]+[#7060]+[#7061]

What name did the scammer use?*: mother lovna horn
Scammer's email address if you have it.: Mrslovnaforchrist@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 66 years
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: f.b name lovna horn
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: facebook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: yahoomail
How much money did they demand?: they did not demand perhaps mother lovna said that she is declareing me as her of next kin and want to transfer the fund of amount 8.2 million dollars
Name you were told to send the money to. : it was into process. i sent my personal detail to the bank of mrs lovna horn and after this they said to me to send my identity card copy and bank account detail but i did not did it
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: bank replied me with the transfer detail and bank's address on mail is 2,KOFO ABAYOMI STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND LOGOS, NIGERIA. TELEPHONE: +2347069322301
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +2347069322301
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.:
lovna.PNG

Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Yes i have different kinds of detail about scammer and bank however i am attaching of the said bank
Fidelity_btt@accountant.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Mrslovnaforchrist@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:35 pm

Fake profiles on FB abusing the same stolen picture and using the same name:

- Lovna Horn - 100010102776764; From Australind, Western Australia, 65 friends

- Lovna Horn / lovna.horn.739

- Lovna Horn / lovna.horn.7

- Lovna Horn / 100009468267050

- Lovna Horn / 100010186441409

- Lovna Horn / lovna.horn.73

- Lovna Horn / 100009721756301

- Lovna Horn / lovna.horn.3
New York University
Lives in Atlanta, Georgia
Studied at New York University

- Lovna Horn / lovna.horn.94 - 84 friends
From Australind, Western Australia

- Lovna Horn / lovna.horn.10 - 88 friends
From Australind, Western Australia
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mrslovnaforchrist@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:10 am

Email:

Subject:GOD BLESS YOU

My dear,

I want you to know that the Reason why i am giving you 10% of the $8,200,000 USD is because i know during the process of you fulfilling this mission, You will need to make use of miscellaneous expenses for some things you will need, And also i am giving you this from the bottom of my heart because after you claim this Funds i will like you to come and pay me a visit so i can give you my last Prayers and i can see you if not once before i die, But i want you to claim my funds first that is why i am giving you the 10% of it. I want you to know that the main reason the Spirit of GOD let me to you is because of your trust worthy heart and your Honesty, I know a lot of Charity homes and Organization i can donate my funds to but nowadays people are not meant to be trusted when it comes to money issues, That is why i have contacted you, i found you with the Spirit of GOD that led me to you. I am sick of Cancer and my condition is deteriorating day by day but i don' t want to die and see the Wicked people of this world take my condition for granted and don't use my funds for the main purpose and that Purpose is for the Sick, Poor, Cancer patient, widow, Aged, Orphanage and Handicaps to benefit from this mission and also that GOD's Work can expand beyond reach. That is what i want from you to do with my funds ($8,200,000 USD) and this fund was safe keep in the bank by me and my Late Husband.

I know i serve a living GOD and that your GOD is also the GOD i serve for his marvelous work in your Life is so great, But at this stage of my life. I am 66 and i have lived a fulfilled life because i serve GOD all my life and right from my Childhood, i am an Orphan and i lived in the Christian Missionary Home that is where i went to school and i met my late husband. So i have a live a fulfill life serving my GOD and at this Stage i am not afraid of Death because i know i am going to sit at the right hand of our GOD if i die But i don't want to die without someone having my back, Someone doing the Legacy I and my Late husband have used our whole life doing since we have no Kids of our Own. That is why i have come to you my dear, As i know you are distinguished and i know you can do this through Christ that Strengthens you

I want you to know this great mission of you helping me in donating my fund to the less privilege is the will of GOD who created heaven and earth so, my dearest one in the lord i want you to help me handle this mission with fear of the lord.

Moreso, i want you to get back to me and tell me more about you and send some of your pics on my email address so,i can put them beside my bed here. I will also ask my nurse to help attach my pictures so you can see my present condition Base on how i got you as my next of kin and the source of the money,i must let you know that i was happily married to my Late husband and he was a great industrialist who works with government all which was the source of his wealth and success but,although our years of marriage we never had a child which base on the will of GOD so,now that i don't have any child who can help me with this that is why i had to tell GOD to send me an angel then i came in contact with you in faith that you will be generating this for the said purpose so,i don't want you to turn down this mission as you have been instructed by the lord.

I want to let you know that you are the chosen one ,so do not contact anyone regarding my fund until the funds gets to you due to some security purpose Okay?its you and me only all i need now is your trust honesty and faith and i also want you to promise me you will use the funds for the said purpose...

I wait to hear from you and please do keep me in your daily prayers.
God bless you.

Mother Lovna Horn

Pictures received with the email:

avisittokualalumpur.jpg
- a visit to Kuala Lumpur
inmyroom.jpg
- in my room
meandmylatehusbandfriend.jpg
- me and my late husband friend
meandmypastor.jpg
- me and my pastor
memylatehusbandandhisfriends.jpg
- me, my late husband and his friends
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: fidelity_btt@accountant.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:16 am

Email:

Date:
Subject:ATTENTION: xxx
2,KOFO ABAYOMI STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND
LAGOS, NIGERIA .
Tel: +2347069322301

FROM THE DESK OF:
DR. NNAMDI OKONKWO
MANAGING DIRECTOR,
FIDELITY BANK PLC
LAGOS,NIGERIA.
REF: 00957/0866/FBP/005

ATTENTION: xxx

WE RECEIVED YOUR INFORMATION FROM OUR CORRESPONDENT BANK IN USA AS HEAD OFFICE OF THE FIDELITY BANK NIGERIA PLC TO PAY YOU THE SUM OF $8.2 MILLION DOLLARS AS NEXT OF KIN(INHERITANCE FUND) TO MRS. LOVNA HORN AND RIGHT NOW WE HAVE PROGRAMMED YOUR INFORMATION WHICH WE RECEIVED FROM MRS. LOVNA HORN INTO OUR CONTROL PAYMENT SYSTEM BUT BEFORE ANY FURTHER STEP, WE REQUIRE YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS HONORABLE BANK THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO ENABLE US COMMENCE ACTION IN TRANSFERRING YOUR INHERITANCE FUND TO ANY ACCOUNT OF YOUR CHOICE.

1) YOUR BANKING DETAILS WERE YOU WANT THE FUND TO BE TRANSFERRED INTO SUCH AS YOUR BANK NAME, BANK ADDRESS, BANK ROUTING NUMBER, BANK CONTACT PHONE NUMBER AND BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER.

2) YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER.

3) SCANNED COPY OF YOUR ID CARD OR DRIVER'S LICENSE AS MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION.

AS SOON AS THESE DETAILS ARE RECEIVED BY THIS HONORABLE BANK, WE WILL START PROCESSING YOUR PAYMENT AND LET YOU KNOW HOW YOUR INHERITANCE FUND WILL BE RELEASED TO YOU.

ATTACHED IS A COPY OF THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE FOR THE FUND.

THANKS AND WE AWAIT YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE.

picb.PNG
picb.PNG (45.11 KiB) Viewed 8472 times

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MANAGING DIRECTOR,
DR. NNAMDI OKONKWO.
FIDELITY BANK NIGERIA PLC.

We are Fidelity - We Keep Our Word
Contact us into fidelity_btt@accountant.com for more information about our products and services.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER NOTICE
This email is confidential. Any dissemination, distribution,copying or use of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents.
Emails may suffer errors, viruses, delays,interception and amendment.
Whilst every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk has been taken, Fidelity Bank Plc cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses.
You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the attachment.

Copyright © 2015 Fidelity Bank Plc. of Nigeria. All rights reserved

Fake document used in scam:

idcard.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mrslama_gulien@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:03 pm

Zorpia:

Dear Beloved one in Christ,i am here now in the hospital sit where i was taking treatment of my illness i am a farmer and also my husband is also a farmer we work in the same farm before i lost my husband.my full name its Mrs lama Gulien from united state of America i am 57years old no kids.the reason why i am contacting you is that i am presently in the hospital here in New york city once is the best hospital i am not sure of surviving this treatment due too the condition i am right now i have a lungs cancer which i have been treating over 1 months now and i need someone who can be very honest too help the less privilege once out there to make them happy with all i have in my life because the total sum amount which was deposited in the bank is 7 million us dollars which i have too live for the once who will be the one too prayer for me even when i died of this illness but,once things is that my lawyer is in charge stay in California city i have been contacting with him always and let him know that i am weanling too give out this funds and all order support document eider a man or a woman who have God fearing mind to help the needy with the said funds so that i can have rest of mind..and to make sure they organize prayer for me in the church consigning my treatment here in New york city let me know more about you if you are weanling to help the needy with my funds...

Mrs Lama

I would like you too contact my Lawyer sending you his contact number so you can get the funds claimed in your name and also pray for me...

Hello xxx good hearing from you kindly contact my lawyer on his email and phone number,7169514612 email address is davidsmith81886@gmail.com

Hello xxx but you can reach me on my mail consigning the lawyer,process about you i have told him about you and am waiting for your mail here on mrslama_gulien@yahoo.com always give me update and pray for me all the time...
yours
Mrs lama gulien

Screen name: Bahira / MrsLamaGulien
67, Lagos, Nigeria
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 25‑75, in Canada.

The stolen picture used is already reported here.

+17169514612
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Silver Creek, NY
Original network provider* Omnipoint Communications, Inc. - Ny
VoIP - TextPlus
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Scammer also using mrsvictoriadennis4christ@hotmail.com

Unread postby Weirdlymusical » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:55 pm

You see I am only 15 and told the scammer that yet they still tried but yeah they're using this one too now
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Dear, I am very sure you can make a lot of difference by replying to my mail , become good friends in our Lord Jesus Christ and see that with greater power comes greater responsibility . You can make a lot of changes in the life of others with this great offer from the Lord through me to you , most especially the poor at heart , and the less privileged. Firstly , I think i would start all with a proper introduction of myself.

I am Mrs.Victoria Dennis, A widow to Late Philip Dennis. I am 66 years old , suffering from long time cancer of the breast . From all indications , my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than two months according to my doctor , because the stage at which my cancer is (Level 3) , it is so critical and also to a very severe stage. My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than 2 months and I am so scared about it. My late husband and i both grew up in a motherless home in Australia we got married and we travel to the United States for our wedding and we decided to stay back there simply because it is a lovely place to stay and we were given a permanent stay after so many years of stay and also we have no child of our own due to one problem and the other ,Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against even though i wish i had . It is late now
you know , and age is no longer on my side.but i still believe the lord will send me someone that will make me smile which is you because the bible says in the book of

Psalms 119:116 Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live, and let me not ashamed of my hope.
Psalms 138: 7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou will revive me......
Psalms 145:18Psalms 57: 7 My heart is fixed. O God my heart is fixed, I will sing & give praise
Psalms51: 17 The sacrifices of God are broken spirit, a broken & contrite heart, O God thou will not despise.
psalms 41: 1 Blessed is he that considered the poor, the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble.

Two of my favorite verses: Philippians 2:27: For indeed he was sick nigh unto death, but God had mercy on him & that on him only, but on me also,lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow.( I always say this in my mind )

So, I now decide to give all of my wealth, by contributing to the development of the motherless baby homes,less privileges, needy, poor, charity homes,widows and Cancer patient too in your country and i just want you to forget about the distance between me and you. I am willing to donate the sum of $8,200,000 USD which is still the major inheritance i have left. I wish you could be someone who i could trust with all my heart,to make this wish of mine come true despite the my prayers over you before i get to contact you.

I really need you to use the funds to help the poor which is very essential and also the widow and cancer patient as me. I know this is hard, but you should keep this saying in your heart , I am like Moses in the Bible . He came to the Red Sea and Pharaoh behind him and no way to turn but God delivered him all by a miraculous deliverance . It will be a miracle from God to be able to help all the dear people God has laid on our hearts, as you have been laid on my heart to do His will.

This is why with God in my heart i contact you and i want you to contact me so we be in contact with all the poor souls out there. Give new lives , hopes and days . I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity and i hope you will agree with this also. I will be praying hard that Satan will not stop this effort . Do contact me and i will tell you more of what you wish to know . Note that the Lord have a great reason for me contacting you and i will be very grateful if you will heed to the call of the Lord by replying me on mrsvictoriadennis4christ@hotmail.com

Yours in Christ...

Mother Victoria Dennis
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Dear,

I read your email and and it is well understood and i want you to note that i don't know you and i don't even know who you are or where you come from but the Lord whom i serve is so loving and helpful as he never forget his own people i want you to know that i have been thinking of what to do over this funds for some period of years now simply because i know that the money is of no use to me any longer simply because of the stage at which my cancer has gotten.

I am a very prayerful person and it was when i was praying sometimes ago that the Lord revealed to me i don't know if i should call it a dream or a vision i was told that i should go into the world and bless the world with what the almighty God has used in blessing i and my late husband. The vision seems so terrific and i was so bothered that i had a day fasting and prayer over it and someone in my church then interpret the meaning of my dreams to me telling me that i am having something which is in need in the world and he want me to use it to bless the world and the person asked me to think very well because it is the voice of the Lord that has spoken to me and all that.

I searched myself very well and i get to remember that i am having the fund which i and my husband had labored for so many years and i contacted the bank as the beneficiary of the funds and i was confirmed the owner of the funds and am asked to come around and get it exactly when am ready to but i should made awareness of when i will be coming so that proper arrangement would be made then but it is a pity i cant go which you know.

I had another dream which made me realize that i must not be in possession of the money and i should go into the world and look for someone in the world to distribute the funds in a Godly manner. So i decided to search with the name related to a woman who took very good care of me when i was dump by my runaway parents. i was brought up in a motherless baby home and so i told my nurse to help me get an internet account after that i decided to search i got about 1065 profiles and i prayed over it and you know whats funny ? among all the profiles i chose it was yours that the Lord has chosen to distribute this funds as a sacrifice from the lord to the world.

It is a means of you been committed to the Lord and this will make you move closer to him as well and i am very sure that he must certainly have a reason why he want you to do this on his behalf please be strong and have faith in yourself and in me and make me realize that you will do it just because i know you can do it and i see you doing it right among everyone else....

Hope i read from you soonest and please make sure that you never forget me in your prayers kindly get back to me thanks and God bless you and your household make a prayer over it and you will smell it around you the Lord will not come down to call his own people he will send someone to you now he has sent me to you.

God bless you abundantly..........in his riches....

Mother Victoria Dennis

How are you and hope all is well? i want you to know that am right here lying on the sick bed at the hospital waiting for the lord's call but i really want this mission to be well accomplished by the God sent Angel who will be doing this on my behalf which is you so,this are the information's you need to forward to the bank because when the fund was deposited they gave me this secret information's should in case I want to withdraw it for security purpose for them to identify my consignment which is the fund .

The information's are below I am giving and releasing this vital and secret information's of mine to you with trust and confidence cos I have gotten you as my next of kin to do this faithful work for God and subsequently to Human.

Depositors Name Mrs. Victoria Dennis
Batch no 66840090040
Year Deposited: 2001
Secret Question Who is Depositor
Answer: Mrs. Victoria Dennis
Security Code: 90600040020

The above are the information's you need to forward to the bank and send them your full name address and contact phone numbers so that when they approve you to receive the fund they will get in touch with you .So contact with their information's below.

Fidelity Bank Plc
Operation Manager: Mr. Nnamdi Okonkwo
Bank's Email: fidelity.bank_plc@consultant.com
Manager's Email: mrnnamdiokonkwo2@outlook.com
Phone: +2349025599562

My dearest one in Christ, please contact the bank and the manager with the above information's and please make sure you send your phone number or mobile number to them for easy communications ,keep me updated as soon as they transfer the fund to you.And don't get carried away by this amount,its just money,its not half as good as good name.

Lastly,i have attached my pictures, so make sure the security details is been attached when contacting the bank for you to be recognized as my newly elected next of kin in claiming my fund for the said purpose more so,my fund is a legit fund which hold nothing against the law and am putting you in position of claiming my fund due to the reason that i have limited time to live on this earth and i will prefer my money been used for the will of God.

Make sure you call the manager's phone number after sending the mail for the claim of my fund for urgent response cause,i really want this money to be release to you for the said mission and also i want you to please make this very confidential until the money as been transferred to you. Always put me in your daily prayers do not forget my wish .

God bless you.

Mother Victoria Dennis
Weirdlymusical
New survivor

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.