Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barristermichealw@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

barristermichealw@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:43 pm

Subject: Fwd: loan notification
From: Barristermicheal wood <barristermichealw@gmail.com>

Attn:Mr/Miss/Mrs:
Dear Valued Customer's

I am Mr. Barrister Micheal wood.,A Private Money Lender and a corporate financial for real estate and any kinds of business financing. I also offer Loans to individuals,Firms and corporate bodies at 3% interest rate per annual and 0.5% interest rate monthly base,loan terms determinant, we are giving out loan from 10,000 Us Dollar's to 200,000 Dollar's. I want to inform you that am a Barrister who is standing for all beneficiary to get this loan , i was invited by the UN to west Africa for enable all foreign beneficiary to get this loan, The reason why the loan was giving to all beneficiary is because a lots of beneficiary have been spending so much money without receiving an money from west Africa that is the reason why the governor approve this loan to all foreign business beneficiary to enable them to have access to their lost money in Africa, The loan is coming from the Loan finical company, and the bank whom is coming to transfer this money to all foreign beneficiary the name of the bank is Eco bank Plc the only thing all foreign beneficiary require is to pay for the Registration fees and the amount of the fees is $160 dollars, you have to fill the loan form that we sent to you with the amount you needed sir, We gives out loan from the rate of 10,000 dollar's to 200,000 dollar's so you have to fill the amount that you need and you will return the money in 6months time, and you have to send us email on how you can receive the money from us, by western union , money gram , bank to bank online transfer just tell us how you may want us to transfer the money to you sir/madam. After you receive this money please don't run away because of you do we will get you arrested, you can use the money for any choice of your business over there in your country, if you know that you have been dealing with any business in Africa which they have been asking you to send money to them, before your money can be sent to you but if you fine out the they are not real you can stop and be using the money for your personal issues. you can contact we for more details sir/madam. As soon as you receive this email get back to me on time to enable us to know that you are very serious with our services.
Thank you for your response to our email sir/madam, i want inform you that this loan is been awarded to all foreign beneficiary that have been scam before from West Africa, and we are giving this loan to all beneficiary who are really ready and interested about the loan and must try to return the loan after 6months, all you have to do , you have to fill the form , with your details and the amount you may need and send it back to us with the required fee to enable us to Register your name as a foreign beneficiary who is receiving a loan from us , The loan will be transferred to you by our L.F.C. with Eco bank Plc, And you have to tell us how you want the loan to be transfer to you over there in your country , either by western union, Money gram, bank to bank money online transfer or by DHL agent or ATM card money transfer. You can send to us the required fee with this receiver's name
I want you to inform any one that you have been dealing with to hold on first so that you can get this loan successfully to enable you to have money to complete any kinds of transactions you have been dealing with in any part of the world.

Receiver's name:Amoatey Alexander
Receiver's country:Accra Ghana
Address:No 21 spintex Road
Text question:Colour
Text answer:Red

You can send to us via western union or money gram and also do send the sending information to us via this email or my phone number
You can also call for more details.
Mobile #:+233541186663
Office #:00233230917933
Barrister Micheal Wood

INFORMATION NEEDED ARE:
Full Name: Location: Age: Sex: Country: Contact Phone
numbers: Amount Needed/Duration:

Yours sincerely
Mr.Barrister Micheal wood
+233541186663
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.