Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

zbpg.gh12@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

zbpg.gh12@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:09 pm

Subject: URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED ASAP

Attn,

Thank you for choosing Zenith Bank Plc Ghana.

Kindly be informed that Zenith Bank Plc LTD Ghana wishes to say your beneficiary fund has been transfer into our Wire transfer systems, we are sorry for the delay for not contacting of your funds, it was suppose to have gotten to you before now but we had some problem with the past administrations and with the United States Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) through it has been resolved now. Please right now the bank management has ordered that your beneficiary funds in our possession should be transfer to you via bank to bank wire transfer, the said amount that well be transfer into your account is Five millions Five hundred thousand united state dollars (5.5 Millions usd).

Please you are require to send across to us a copy of your international passport or a valid id, Telephone number and your banking details so that we can proceed with your file and transfer of your funds to you as soon as possible. We are writing to inform you that we have finalized the release and transfer of your funds 5.5 Million Dollars Only to you there in your country. Please we awaiting your response back so we can commence with your file on my desk before Wire Transfer will be made to you as soon as you update us with responding to this mail.

As soon as you go through this mail ring me immediately on my direct cell phone number below.

Blessings on your path,

Yours sincerely,
Ms. Harriet A. Mills,
Zenith Bank Limited,
Managing Director & Transfer Department,
Accra – Ghana.
Mobile +233268534422
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.