Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

taka6666662002@yahoo.co.jp

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

taka6666662002@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:46 pm

Received: from [100.64.14.127] by web100901.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP; Fri, 17 Oct 2014 05:24:47 JST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.111_56
X-YMail-JAS: u1R33HIVM1kVmeeNKUqw58yATLQeLHe3Q9FZcKoTXpwuRoRRXX0V2fQrarj7Qb34mUabWUCLq7xGiWqvQ4V6XAvpy8zw_nbuZfaVUNTaKZDGTosWbYmNWSRhTLS9opOElAev
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 05:24:47 +0900 (JST)
From: Department Treasury Benin Republic <taka6666662002@yahoo.co.jp>
Reply-To: Department Treasury Benin Republic <counticouncilunion@admin.in.th>
Subject: URGENT ISSUES ARISE/TRUE OR FALSE?

International Debt Funds Recovery Unit
Benin Republic Department of the Treasury
Branch: Head Office: 225 Ozumba Mbadiwe
Avenue Apkapka, Cotonou
Director, Kirsten Hampton
Secretary-General brian Gilbert
-------------------------------------------

Message in brief

My name is Dr. Kirsten Hampton, the Executive Officer director of Treasury Department Bank Benin republic, am here to inform you that a man by name Mr. John Clopper came to our office this morning reporting that he is an Attorney from your country and that you are suffering from cancer and been hospitalized for modern cancer treatment.

And you told him that you have a consignment box worth of $40.5 million dollars and he came here with the sum of $174 dollars the fee to renew the expired Certificate and he has also submitted his personal information to release the funds in your name on his behalf for the treatment of your throat cancer.

He further informed us that his power of attorney also stated that you're suffering from throat cancer. However, you are therefore given 48hrs to confirm the truth in this information if you are still alive by a telephone call to this office, to the above stated information of mine. Be informed that any further delay from your side could be dangerous, as we would not be held responsible of wrong payment.

Finally, you are to call this office immediately +22961770002 for clarification on this matter as we shall be available 24hrs to speak with you OR reply this mail fast with the western union payment information to ensure that you received your consignment box without any further delay.

Therefore, don't waste time in calling me once you receive this message and get back to me with the $174 fee to renew the expired Certificate and get your consignment box delivery to you by Jeh C. Johnson Secretary-General of Department of Homeland Security.

Receiver name: CHUKWUDOZIE NWAZOR
Text question: What For
Answer: Good
Amount $174
Mtcn#
Sender's name
Address
Official phone#

Your shipment will commence once your expired Certificate is renewed. And as soon as you made the payment get back to me with the sender name???? Mtcn number??? Full sender address used??? Text question??? Answer???? Await your reply and remember shipment will commence today and it will take only 24 hours to get the consignment delivered to you.

Have a wonderful day

Yours Faithfully

Director, Kirsten Hampton
International Debt Funds Recovery Unit
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.