Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

veronica_munger@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

veronica_munger@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:59 am

veronica
Female / Single
22 - Manchester / United Kingdom

True friendship
About Me
I am nice and good looking with a good heart
Looking For
Looking for a good man with a good heart
Appearance
Hair Color Light Brown
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Full Figured
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 170
Weight(kg) 62
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Other
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Languages English

Hello Dear,

I am Veronica by name and am new in the site, I saw your profile now and i became interested to know you more.And i believed color nor race will not be barrier to our communication? if you would not mind, i will like you to contact me direct through my email at (veronica_munger@hotmail.com)so that i will be able to reply you back to tell you more about my self with my photo and also the reason why i contact you.

Please write me back through my email address so that i can be able to reply you back ok. I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day.

Yours Veronica.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: veronica_munger@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:23 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello My Dearest Bernhard,
How are you doing today over there? Its really nice to hear from you as i come back today from the camp hostel to check your mail. its sunny over here in Dakar Senegal and in this refugee camp its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God grace i will come out here soon to come and start a new life over there.

I dont even have any relatives now whom i can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the problem, the only person i have now is Reverend father George , who is the Reverend of (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men and the other for women.

The Reverend father George office telephone number is (+221776214756) please when you call ask of Miss Veronica Munger from Sierra Leone and tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the camp hostel to come and answer your call. I am sending you this email from the camp church office, As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 2.7M (two million seven hundred thousand dollars).

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit and the bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in this place, as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

I will like you to help me transfer this money to any of your account so that from it you can send me some money for me to get my traveling documents and my flight air ticket to come over there to meet with you. I kept this secret to people here in this camp, the only person that knows about it is only you and me.

However, in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and of vision, trustworthy and hardworking.

please in your next mail i will like you to send me your following listed information below so that i can send it to the bank that you are my partner who want to help me for the transfer of my late father money.

Full name.........................
Home address.................
Mobile phone number................
Nationality..........................
Age........................

Have a nice day with lots of greetings as am waiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours Sincerely Veronica.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT148-W65 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S27.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Mon, 29 Sep 2014 22:41:09 -0700
X-TMN: [Bw/z2dZvZ94Dcbk9RNjopGGMi9HweFy5]
X-Originating-Email: [veronica_munger@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT148-W6541470A726A6DB9B52EDF9DBB0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: veronica_munger@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_ec6c5367-0a76-41dd-98a8-a57cb9b03fac_"

My Dearest,
How are you doing today over there, thanks for your reply. i want to thank you for your interest in standing for me as a trustee to see that i come over there in your country to start a new life and to continue my education, i will be happy to meet you and i will forever cherish you in my life, i really appreciate you so much, thanks for the cares you have showed me, i pray that God will be with us and i will soon come and meet with you over there. I am a nursing student and will also like to do medicine after my nursing school, i wish to come to your country to further my education, i have no business experience, my education is my first priority in life, you will be the one to manage and invest this money for me. All i need is a man who will show me what love is all about, i never known any man in my life, i am still a virgin, and i want to keep my virginity to that special man who will be my everything in life.

My conditions is not good here in camp like i have told you before, even to eat is big problem for me sometimes, not to talk about buying my personal needs as a woman. I have send mail to the bank and inform them that my foreign partner will be contacting them.

Do you know why i trusted you? I trusted you because, before i made this contact with you, i fast and prayed and also asked God to provide to me someone that will lead me to the right Chanel, some one that will not betray me, someone that have fear of God, but can you believe since ever i know you, my mind and spirit tells me that you have been giving to me by God. Listen my dear, i will do every thing to make you happy in life for helping me to overcome this situation here in camp and i will forever remain grateful to you, any time i remember you i strongly believed in my heart that you are kind, trustworthy, gentle, reliable, educated, loving and caring gentle man, Take note of my late father account details, account number etc.

NAME OF THE BANK - ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
NAME OF THE OFFICER IS ROSE McEWA
EMAIL ADDRESS; ( rbs.uk@mail.com )
ACCOUNT NAME IS (JAMES MUNGER)
AMOUNT (2.7 MILLION USA DOLLARS).
NEXT OF KIN MISS (VERONICA MUNGER).
ACCOUNT NUMBER (43483002771)
SORT CODE (12-69-82)
BIC RBOSGB5
IBAN (GB99RBOS127653212311432)

COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FORWARD IT TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS ( rbs.uk@mail.com )

Dear ROSS McEwa,
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information passed across to me by one Miss VERONICA MUNGER, whose late father’s name is Dr.JAMES MUNGER, and that the father has an account number. 43483002771 in your Bank.
Miss VERONICA, in several occasion has communicated with me over email to assist her receive a funds valued at $2.7 (Two million seven hundred thousand dollars) which her late father deposited with your Bank when he was alive.
I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss VERONICA MUNGER, that your bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account or any account in my country because she intended furthering her education here in my country.
I will appreciate if our request is urgently granted.The account information is as follows,

ACCOUNT NAME IS (.JAMES MUNGER)
AMOUNT (2.7 MILLION USA DOLLARS).
NEXT OF KIN MISS (VERONICA MUNGER).
ACCOUNT NUMBER (43483002771)
SORT CODE (12-69-82)
BIC RBOSGB5
IBAN (GB99RBOS127653212311432)

I will send you my account number as soon as i read back from you sir.

Yours Faithfully

HEADER:
Received: from SNT148-W36 ([65.55.90.135]) by SNT004-OMC3S15.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Wed, 1 Oct 2014 00:15:53 -0700
X-TMN: [rb/oFczfhscpSTelbZZU4fVrbJrsnSKd]
X-Originating-Email: [veronica_munger@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT148-W361F851A352D7A226E76D59DB80@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: veronica_munger@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_e90fe991-e70e-4572-ade0-62047ee39e24_"

ONE PHOTO:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221776214756
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447035912415
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.