Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lucy.mukuru@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

lucy.mukuru@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 10, 2014 2:04 am

On HF:

Hi
your profile is very nice to me please i will like to be contact with you as my friend and it is my great pleasure to have you as my friendship so please contact me to my private email here at (lucy.mukuru (AT) yahoo.co.uk) so that i can send you my details both photo, i am miss Lucy your new friend

Profile elements:

User name : lucy22
City : new york

Eyes : Blue
Hair : Black
Body : Athletic
Height : 164 cm (5'04")
About : i will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you later

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lucy.mukuru@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:02 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Lucy Mukuru<lucy.mukuru@yahoo.co.uk> Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 4:16 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My Dearest ,
How are you my dear???, I am happy for your reply to my email .How was your day today? Now i will like to explain more to you in details my position and why i initiated this contact with you but before i proceed i will want to plead you to please put love first in this relationship i wished to build with you .Due to my critical condition right now i will not hesitate to make known to you all about me so please do not deter as i am going to expose a lot about my self and background here to you without us knowing each other very well in the time past but i belief that every solid relationship partnership starts just on a day so ours as i am wishing can not be different. I hope you will forgive me if i have gone far beyond your imagination expectation from a new friend. My name is Lucy Mukuru 25 years old single and never married,I am the only surviving daughter of my Father, am from Rwanda in East Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp
here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

More About Me and My Family Background:
My late father Dr.Col.Mukuru Kantano was chairman managing director of( KANTATAX INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD ) in KIGALI the capital of my Country,and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood.It's only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.in this camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Godwill Jonathan who is the reverend pastor of the ( catholic assemble Mission here in Dakar Senegal. ) here in the camp he has been very good to me since l came here but l am not living with him rather l am living in the
woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for women the other for men.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Honey, please l would like you to know that l have my late father's Deposit Certificate account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the bank which he used my name as the next of kin.The amount in question is( $5.3 Million )US Dollars.

So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and also assist me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country as soon as the bank transfer the money to your account. I can't withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to do,.I will want you to send me your contact or you can reach me true this telephone number (00221762918713 or 00221771207792 ) please this telephone number belongs to the reverend father that is in charge of this church here in the camp, please call me by 1pm till 5pm London GMT time that is our free time over here in the camp,if you call please tell the reverend that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call. Darling please i will like you to send me those your of information's to know well whom am dealing with, while i will be waiting for your call,such

Real Names:...,
Real Nationality:....,
Real Age:....,
Real Address:....,
Real Telephone:...,
Real Occupation....
Real Pictures of you

I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf and as my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that they money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.
I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money. like l said l want you to call me.l kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me...Thanks...Have a nice time and think about me. l hope to hear from you with your information's soonest.
l love you.
Yours for ever in love.
Lucy Mukuru

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.109.33] by web172303.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 24 Jun 2014 09:16:22 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhcmVzdCAsDQpIb3cgYXJlIHlvdSBteSBkZWFyPz8_LCBJIGFtIGhhcHB5IGZvciB5b3VyIHJlcGx5IHRvIG15IGVtYWlsIC5Ib3cgd2FzIHlvdXIgZGF5IHRvZGF5PyBOb3cgaSB3aWxsIGxpa2UgdG8gZXhwbGFpbiBtb3JlIHRvIHlvdSBpbiBkZXRhaWxzIG15IHBvc2l0aW9uIGFuZCB3aHkgaSBpbml0aWF0ZWQgdGhpcyBjb250YWN0IHdpdGggeW91IGJ1dCBiZWZvcmUgaSBwcm9jZWVkIGkgd2lsbCB3YW50IHRvIHBsZWFkIHlvdSB0byBwbGVhc2UgcHV0IGxvdmUgZmlyc3QgaW4gdGhpcyByZWxhdGkBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/635 YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
Message-ID: <1403597782.11422.YahooMailBasic@web172303.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 09:16:22 +0100
Subject: HOPE TO READ YOUR MAIL

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Lucy Mukuru<lucy.mukuru@yahoo.co.uk> Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 5:45 AM
Good morning,

Honey . i thank you so much for all your effort you are making to assist me out of this suffering condition and the way that you are complying for the transfer, i pray that the good Lord will see us through in this transfer.

This is the contact of the bank, i have let the bank know about you the only thing they need now is a conformation mail from you as my foreign partner. please i want you to send an email to the banks immediately you read this mail.Tell the bank that you are my foreign partner whom i have introduced to them as my foreign partner that you want to know that possibilities of transferring the money in to your account over there in your country.

This is the contact of the bank and deposit information about the account of money below

SANTANDER BANK PLC LONDON

BANK ADDRESS: 6 Chase Side, Enfield, Greater London N14 5NY,
UNITED KINGDOM
THE NAME OF TRANSFER MANAGER: MR. JUAN RODRIGUEZ INCIATE.

Phone +447980819621 +447031808530
Fax : +448704958801

E-mail: santander-transferdepartment@accountant.com

costomer-care-santander@financier.com

ACCOUNT INFORMATION.

Account N°: (LD0340092753018KSQAH)
Swift Code: (NIB-LNUK)
Account holder: (Dr.COL.MUKURU KANTANO)
Amount Deposited: (5.3M US DOLLAR)
Next Of Kin Beneficiary: (MISS LUCY MUKURU)

My darling please try your possible best to commiuncate with the bank with their email addresses as soon as you hear from the them you let me know. i will be waiting to read your lovely mail soonest.
Thanks yours
Lucy

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.96.112] by web172306.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 25 Jun 2014 10:45:59 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,R29vZCBtb3JuaW5nLA0KDQpIb25leSAuIGkgdGhhbmsgeW91IHNvIG11Y2ggZm9yIGFsbCB5b3VyIGVmZm9ydCB5b3UgYXJlIG1ha2luZyB0byBhc3Npc3QgbWUgb3V0IG9mIHRoaXMgc3VmZmVyaW5nIGNvbmRpdGlvbiBhbmQgdGhlIHdheSB0aGF0IHlvdSBhcmUgY29tcGx5aW5nIGZvciAgdGhlIHRyYW5zZmVyLCBpIHByYXkgdGhhdCB0aGUgZ29vZCBMb3JkIHdpbGwgc2VlIHVzIHRocm91Z2ggaW4gdGhpcyB0cmFuc2Zlci4NCg0KVGhpcyBpcyB0aGUgY29udGFjdCBvZiB0aGUgYmFuaywgaSBoYXZlIGxldCABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/635 YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
Message-ID: <1403689559.31029.YahooMailBasic@web172306.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 10:45:59 +0100
Subject: HONEY HERE IS THE BANK CONTACT INFORMATION

SANTANDER TRANSFER<santander-transferdepartment@accountant.com> Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 4:57 AM
Cc: lucy.mukuru@yahoo.co.uk
External images are not displayed.
Display images below - Always display images from santander-transferdepartment@accountant.com
WELCOME TO SANTANDER

BANK PLC LONDON
6 Chase Side, Enfield, Greater London N14 5NY,United Kingdom.
+447980819621 / Fax : +448704958801
santander-transferdepartment@accountant.com

THURSDAY 27TH JUNE, 2014

ATTN: SIR.

REFERENCE TO YOUR PARTNER REQUEST FOR THE RELEASE OF HER LATE FATHER FUND (DR. MUKURU KANTANO).

THE DEPOSITED FUND WILLED TO HIS NEXT OF KIN MISS LUCY MUKURU, WE HAVE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL INQUIRY IN RESPECT TO THE INHERITED FUND DEPOSITED IN OUR BANK HERE IN LONDON BY DR,MUKURU KANTANO, WE HAD CONFIRMED THE DEPOSIT DOCUMENT ISSUED BY OUR BANK AND THE OWNERSHIP DOCUMENTS ALSO WHICH YOUR PARTNER FORWARDED TO US FEW DAYS BACK.

FURTHERMORE, YOU ARE TO PRODUCE LEGALITY OF YOUR CLAIMS FROM THE SIDE OF THE NEXT OF KIN TO ENABLE US PROCESS THE RELEASE ORDER, YOU SHOULD PRESENT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS VIA E-MAIL OR FAX ATTACHMENT FOR THE CONTENTS TO BE VIEWED PROPERLY.

1. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO DRAFT AN APPLICATION LETTER REQUESTING FOR THE CLOSURE OF THE LATE DEPOSITORS BANK ACCOUNT AND TRANSFER OF THE SAID FUND INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT.

2. YOU SHOULD SEEK RESPONSIBLE LAWYER BASED IN SENEGAL AND THE LAWYER WILL OBTAIN AN AUTHORITY LETTER (POWER OF ATTORNEY ) DULLY SIGNED BY SENEGAL CHIEF JUDGE MANDATING YOU TO MAKE THIS CLAIM ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER SINCE SHE IS RESIDE THERE IN SENEGAL.

NOTE. THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY MUST BE ENDORSED BY A SENEGALESE RESIDENT LAWYER.( SINCE THE MONEY IS ORIGINATED FROM AFRICA AND NEXT OF KIN IS CURRENTLY RESIDING IN SENEGAL )

3. BEFORE WE ACCEPT ANY OF THESE DOCUMENTS FROM YOUR LAWYER IN SENEGAL ,THE LAWYER MUST FORWARD TO US HIS NOMINATION CERTIFICATE AND IDENTITY SHOWING HIS RIGHT AS A REGISTERED LAWYER.

4. THE LAWYER SHOULD PRESENT ON YOUR BEHALF AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT THERE IN SENEGAL.

ON RECEIPTS OF THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS/INFORMATION, WE SHALL VERIFY THEM AND AS SOON AS WE ARE SATISFIED, WE SHALL PROCESS YOUR CLAIM AND EFFECT THE FUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. THE SAID FUND CAN BE TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY IN JUST THREE (3) BANKING DAYS AFTER OUR VERIFICATIONS OF THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS.. WE SINCERELY APOLOGIST FOR THE INCONVENIENCE, AND WE PROMISE TO GIVE OUR CUSTOMERS THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES.

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED COOPERATIONS. OUR DUTY IS TO SERVE YOU BETTER. YOURS SINCERELY,

CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
MR.JUAN RODRIGUEZ INCIATE
TELE: +447980819621 / FAX:+448704958801
E-MAIL:santander-transferdepartment@accountant.com

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************This e-mail message is intended for the use of our customers only or the entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete this E-mail message immediately.***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.15.236] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa06.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 26 Jun 2014 10:57:38 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-c565b8ee-9a35-4566-8a46-b2658e92788e-1403773058089@3capp-mailcom-lxa06>
From: "SANTANDER TRANSFER" <santander-transferdepartment@accountant.com>

Lucy Mukuru<lucy.mukuru@yahoo.co.uk> Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 4:45 AM
Hello My Darling,

Thanks for your understanding and ability to help me in order to transfer my inheritance to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a Dependable and trustworthy Person. Dear, Listen, i have never told anybody about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me with the Rev father who help in getting the lawyer no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead).

So i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money, that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you, Now Regarding the request from bank, the ( Power Of Attorney and the affidavit of support) with my father documents which i have with me here my late father's Deposit Certificate Account and Death Certificate, what we need now is ( Power Of Attorney and the affidavit of support ) which we need a lawyer to get for us, i informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, He is a registered lawyer and a member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a Power of Attorney and also get the affidavit of Oath from Federal High Court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name particular to enable the transferring Fund of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in SANTANDER BANK PLC LONDON to the account in Your country.

His contact Information's are as follows,
BARRISTER (Dr.) MUDASIRU SULEMAN (Esq.)
HIS INFORMATION ARE BELLOW
(Advocate: mudasiru suleman)
Director Central Law Firm Dakar-Senegal
Rue 41, Laminu Guye Street, Dakar,
P. O. Box 21,774 Dakar, Senegal,
Tel: +221-765205172.

E-mail mudasirusulemanlawfirm@hotmail.com

E-MAIL mudasirusulemanlawfi@mail2triallawyer.com

(Barrister (Dr.) Mudasiru Suleman (Esq.)

Dear, i will like you to contact the Barrister(Bar) Dr Mudasiru Suleman for the preparation of the Power of Attorney and affidavit of Support, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!

Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred into your account and from it you can send some money to me for preparation of my traveling passport and Visa to meet with you as soon as the money is transferred,
Forever Yours
Lucy Mukuru

HEADER:
Received: from [109.163.234.5] by web172306.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 28 Jun 2014 09:45:58 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gTXkgRGFybGluZywNCg0KVGhhbmtzIGZvciB5b3VyIHVuZGVyc3RhbmRpbmcgYW5kIGFiaWxpdHkgdG8gaGVscCBtZSBpbiBvcmRlciB0byB0cmFuc2ZlciBteSBpbmhlcml0YW5jZSB0byB5b3VyIHBvc2l0aW9uIHBlbmRpbmcgbXkgYXJyaXZhbCB0byBtZWV0IHdpdGggeW91LCBpdCBzaG93cyB5b3UgYXJlIGEgRGVwZW5kYWJsZSBhbmQgdHJ1c3R3b3J0aHkgUGVyc29uLiBEZWFyLCBMaXN0ZW4sIGkgaGF2ZSBuZXZlciB0b2xkIGFueWJvZHkgYWJvdXQgdGhpcyBtb25leSB0aGUgb25seSBwZW9wbGUBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/653 YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
Message-ID: <1403945158.3458.YahooMailBasic@web172306.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 09:45:58 +0100
Subject: FOR THE BANK REQUEST CONTACT THIS LAWYER

PHOTOS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221771207792
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221762918713

+447980819621
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+447031808530
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +448704958801
Number billable as national rate number
Original network provider*

+221765205172

FAX: +33011105270
Note: This telephone number is most likely a France number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

FAX: +3380311719
Number billable as freephone number
Country or destination France
Original network provider*
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: lucy.mukuru@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:25 am

Lucy Escaped the Camp:
my dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Belguim.

Presently I'm in asia for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact our refugee camp secretary in Dakar Senegal, his name is REV.jonathan, his email is
(godwilljonathan1@hotmail.com) Phone; +221.772733875
Ask him to send the money to you the sum of $300,000,00: three hundred thousand dollars which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with our camp secretary REV. jonathan to receive the money from him.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffers at that time. This period, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.

Finally,remember that i left an instruction to the secretary on your behalf to send the money to you,so feel free to get in touch with him without any delay.

Best regards,
Lucy

Header:
Received: from [41.82.54.204] by web172306.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 12 Oct 2014 02:50:48 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,bXkgZGVhciwKSSdtIGhhcHB5IHRvIGluZm9ybSB5b3UgYWJvdXQgbXkgc3VjY2VzcyBpbiBnZXR0aW5nIHRob3NlIGZ1bmRzIHRyYW5zZmVycmVkIHVuZGVyIHRoZSBjb29wZXJhdGlvbiBvZiBhIG5ldyBwYXJ0bmVyIGZyb20gQmVsZ3VpbS4KIApQcmVzZW50bHkgSSdtIGluIGFzaWEgZm9yIGludmVzdG1lbnQgcHJvamVjdHMgd2l0aCBteSBvd24gc2hhcmUgb2YgdGhlIHRvdGFsIHN1bS4gbWVhbndoaWxlLCBJIGRpZG4ndCBmb3JnZXQgeW91ciBwYXN0IGVmZm9ydHMgYW5kIGF0dGVtcHRzIHRvIGFzc2lzdCABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Message-ID: <1413078648.22424.YahooMailNeo@web172306.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 02:50:48 +0100
Reply-To: Lucy Mukuru <lucy.mukuru@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: my dear,

PHONE NUMBER:
+221772733875
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.