Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cen.bankplc@centrum.cz

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cen.bankplc@centrum.cz

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:33 pm

* 64.60.13.82 Telepacific Communications n/a United States

Return-Path: <a_bng3x@centrum.cz>
Received: from 64.60.13.82 ([64.60.13.82]) by webmail.sanabel-eg.com (Horde
Framework) with HTTP; Sun, 12 Oct 2014 00:05:43 +0300
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 00:05:43 +0300
From: "From: Director Of Accounts Department" <a_bng3x@centrum.cz>
Reply-to: cen.bankplc@centrum.cz
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: GOOD DAY

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Mr Godwin Emefiele,the Central Bank Governor of Nigeria.Please pardon me and for the inability to respond earlier than now.
As you may know,I have conducted a proper investigation and discovered that you are among those that we have not been paid in the past. We are sorry for the delay and we also discovered that you have lost a lot of money in the hands of fraud stars / Scammers presenting,it was due to over crowded activities . I would have contacted you the first day The President Mr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan approved your overdue contract payment Funds Release Bond Order.Now, we are absolutely in charge of your funds and ready to effect it direct in your bank account.

The funds Totaling ($10.8Million United State Dollars) including all the accrued interest is ready now.You have to re confirm your Bank particulars,and all the address.We are going to endorse every legal documents and the fund immediately. So by this letter, you are advised to re-confirm to me the followings:
1) Your House Address
2) Your working Telephone and Fax numbers,Banking Details,Your ID
CARD/Passport Scan Copy for easy communication.

Office Contact:Email:cen.bankplc@centrum.cz,Tel:+234 8025,402,123.
we received your response.
Regards
Mr Godwin Emefiele
Yours Faithfully*
=
+2348025402123
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.