Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

diplomat.anthonykwame3339@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

diplomat.anthonykwame3339@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:02 pm

From: Anthony Kwame <diplomat.anthonykwame3339@gmail.com>
NOTIFICATI​ON OF DELIVERY

Dear Sir ,

Complement of the season. My name is Diplomat Anthony Kwame a special Delivery agent of the United Nations courier Service from Accra Ghana .

I AM APPOINTED AND MANDATED BY THE UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY GENERAL MR. BANKI MOON IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE AFRICA UNION AND THE GHANA PRESIDENCY TO COMPLETE ALL PENDING CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY TO ALL ELIGIBLE BENEFICIARIES .

The UN secretary general Mr.Banki moon has pass an order that all abandoned boxes should be sent to the world bank within the period Of one 2 weeks and that if anyone who have received this information and fail to comply as to enable Him/her to receive their boxes will be put into the United Nations black list and will be bound from international world trade and transactions all over the world.

I Been here at your airport over 3 days now, I have successfully accomplished other assignment except your two trunk boxes of consignment LEFT to be delivered to you now, and i have all the legal documents and certificates covering the delivery all intact which i must interpret to you immediately i arrive your doorstep

I have presented all the documentation and files covering your delivery to the customs and the airport authority for verification and approval, the Customs,Homeland Security and the Airport Authority are well pleased with the documents so far and thereby granted me Authorization to MAKE DECLARATION OF THE BOXES AND THE EXIT from the Airport for your delivery to our doorstep without any further security interference.

The following information is required by the airport Authority to update your delivery file:

Full name
Home delivery address
Telephone number.
A copy of your international passport.

Fill the enclosed affidavit of claim and return it back immediately.

The ambassador extra ordinary, plenipotentiary and permanent representative of the republic of Ghana to the United Nations, Ambassador Leslie is the one delegated to monitor the delivery as to ensure safe and accurate delivery to all beneficiaries. contact him on this email address bellow:
ambassadorleslie_un@yahoo.com

Upon my receipt of the above requirement I shall proceed to your door step without any further security interference. Do put a call on me immediately for a brief telephone discussion on mutual understanding. find the attachment of my id below:

Awaiting your urgent response.

Diplomat Anthony Kwame
United Nations Courier Service (UN)
Tel: +233269843459
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.