Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mohammadabdul786@yahoo.com.ph

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mohammadabdul786@yahoo.com.ph

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:24 pm

Received: from User (41.71.200.133) by mail1.denver.cedarnetworks.com with SMTP; Fri, 10 Oct 2014 05:23:48 -0600
Reply-To: <mohammadsalamabdulahi@yahoo.com>
From: "MR.MOHAMMAD.S.ABDULLAHI"<mohammadabdul786@yahoo.com.ph>
Subject: RE:CONFIRM RECEIPT OF EMAIL

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
OFFICE OF THE INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT.
ADD:#1 ADETAO STREET, V/IL LAGOS NIGERIA.
DIRECT TELEPHONE LINE:+2347062764325
YOUR PAYMENT ;Ref;NUMBERS 000999/CBN/7535/2014.
EMAIL:mohammadsalamabdulahi@yahoo.com
ATTN: HONORABLE CONTRACTOR,

DID YOU AUTHORIZED ANYBODY TO REPRESENT,OR PRESENT DOCUMENT OF CLAIMS, REPORTED TO HAVE BEEN SIGNED BY YOU FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR PART-PAYMENT ?.
RECONFIRM THIS EMAIL TO AVOID ANY IRREGULARITIES AS YOUR PAYMENT IS NOW READY TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU BY TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER(Based on the instructions received this morning from the Credit Department that your fund has been awaiting collection for over 2 years without anybody coming up for the Claims.
BASED ON THESE, YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED NOT TO RESPOND TO ANY EMAIL OR FAX CONCERNING YOUR FUND FROM ANY BODY WHO CLAIMS TO BE OR YOUR AGENT AS YOUR PAYMENT IS NOW READY TO BE TRANSFERRED IMMEDIATELY MY OFFICE CONFIRM RECEIPT OF THE FOLLOWINGS.
Kindly re-confirm to me the followings:
1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) Company name, position and address.
4) Profession, age and marital status.
YOU ARE WARNED AND ADVISED TO FOLLOW-UP INSTRUCTIONS AS REGARDS TO YOUR FUND.THE ABOVE IS YOUR PAYMENT (REF.# .(000999/CBN/7535/2003.) ANY MAIL OR FAXES WITH OUT YOUR PAYMENT NUMBERS ,YOU SHOULD DISREGARDS IT AND FORWARD COPIES TO ME.
Yours faithfully.
Mr.A..S.Mohammad {CBN }
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.