Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

williamspaul908@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

williamspaul908@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:17 pm

Subject: Attn: Beneficiary..

Attn: Beneficiary ,
Truth of the Matter.

I am compelled to write you in respect of your fund remittance, which transfer has remained unsuccessful. I am very sure that you must have lost hope of ever getting your fund transfer released especially after all the frustrations, endless disappointment and broken promises in the hands of some officials.

Based on all these and also the problems that we are having with the IMF and the FBI,with transfer of over $5.5m usd.After our meeting last week We have decided to pay you in cash through a diplomatic means.The money will be delivered to your door step in your country.

Below are required information,s need.

1. Full Names:.............................
2. Contact Address:.......................
3. Direct Telephone Number:.................

NB: You are to stop further dealings with any other office to achieve your goal.
Yours sincerely,
Dr Williams Paul
Tel: +2348170199940.
williamspaul1717@yahoo.com.hk
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.