Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info@cbn

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info@cbn

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:39 pm

X-Originating-IP: [177.11.51.19]
Subject: THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR FUND
Reply-To: patriciamccauley480@yahoo.com

My Dear,

I am Miss.PATRICIA MC CAULEY a Computer IT with central bank of Nigeria. I am 28 years

old, just started work with C.B.N. I came across your file which was marked X and

your released disk painted RED, I took time to study it and found out that you

have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and certificate but the fund has not been release to

you. The most annoying thing is that they cannot tell you the truth that on no

account will they ever release the fund to you, instead they let you spend money

unnecessarily.

I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to

you if you can certify me of my security, and how I can run away from this Nigeria

if I do this, because if I don't run away from this country after i made the

transfer, I will be seriously in trouble and my life will be in danger. Please

this is like a Mafia setting in Nigeria, you may not understand it because you are

not a Nigerian.

The only thing I will need to release this fund is a special HARD DISK we call it

HD120 GIG. I will buy two of it, recopy your information, destroy the previous

one, punch the computer to reflect in your bank within 24 banking hours. I will

clean up the tracer and destroy your file, after which I will run away from

Nigeria to meet with you. If you are interested.

Do get in touch with me immediately,You should send to me your convenient tell/fax

numbers for easy communications and also re confirm your banking details, so that

there won't be any mistake.For phone conversation,please call me on +2348121550488

Regards,

Miss PATRICIA MC CAULEY
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.