Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

euph.edward@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

euph.edward@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:06 pm

Reply-To: Euphamia Edward <euph.edward@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <962231128.35287.1412851707772.JavaMail.yahoo@jws106103.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Subject: HELLO MY DEAR FRIEND,

HELLO MY DEAR FRIEND,

This is to bring to your notice that I have paid the insurance and the delivery fee of your fund.When you get your fund definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you,

Now i want you to contact TNT Courier Delivery Service with your Full Contact information so that they can deliver your fund to your designated address without any delay, Like i stated earlier The delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping fees since i ran out of cash and no one knows when you are going to contact them and dumurrage might have increased,They told me that their keeping fees is $55 dollars per day and i deposited it yesterday so Try to forward this listed information of yours to them to avoid delivery to the wrong hand.

1.Your Full Name:
2.Your Delivery Address:
3.Your Cell Phone Number:
4.Your home phone
5.Your fax number
6.Your Age:
7.Your Country:
8.Your OCCUPATION:
9.Your Sex:

Below is their contact Information,
Director's Name: Mr Chinemeze Eric
Phone Number. (+22998833903)
Company's Name: TNT Courier Service
Email Address: tnt.dept@admin.in.th

contact them Today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your fund.

Best Regards.

Mrs.Euphamia Edward
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.