Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

larrysmithuk35@yahoo.in

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

larrysmithuk35@yahoo.in

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:02 pm

Reply-To: LARRY SMITH <larry_sm@hotmail.com>
Message-ID: <868338306.419379.1412787118930.JavaMail.yahoo@jws10941.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY BLACK OR DEFACE CURRENCY AND ALSO
INDICATE EXACT TYPE OF DEFACE CURRENCIES YOU HAVE.
MIME-Version: 1.0

We Manufacture and sell all kinds of chemicals for cleaning anti-breeze bank notes and deface currencies with chemicals such as : SSD SOLUTION , TRIPLE ACTION SOLUTION, JARGOBAZINE AUTOMATIC SOLUTION, REACTIVE POWDER , MERCURY AND DECOY AUTOMATIC SOLUTION.

This chemicals are suitable for cleaning any type of deface stained currency bills such as : Dollars , Euro, Pounds, Dinah, Rial, or Rupees .We are a well developed Company with modern technologies and expertise equipment and chemicals , with the effort of group technicians and joint venture any where around the globe.

We intend to ease work process with technical skills and also minimize expenditure with negotiable percentage for our customers.

PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY BLACK OR DEFACE CURRENCY AND ALSO INDICATE EXACT TYPE OF DEFACE CURRENCIES YOU HAVE.

Full Names:
Complete Address:
Cell phone Number:
Type Of Deface Currencies:
Total amount Of Deface Currency In Your Possession:
Official Email: larrysmith885@yahoo.com OR larry_sm@hotmail.com

I await your urgent response .
Please Call Me Tel +447087620966

Regards.
Mr Larry Smith
U.K. Global Laboratory
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.