Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

oldmutualagent11@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

oldmutualagent11@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:50 pm

Return-Path: <oldmutualagent11@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 20:08:46 +0200
Subject: OLD MUTUAL PERSONAL LOAN
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

OPEN ATTACHMENT AND CONTACT APPROVAL OFFICIAL

attachment; filename="PERSONAL LOAN.docx"

Address: Old Mutual Square, Grayston Drive, Sandton, 2196.
Old Mutual Personal Loan

Get instant Personal Loan at 2% only. Blacklisted are welcome! SMS NAME to +27786202754 Old Mutual provides two different personal loan options – My Personal Loan and their flagship My Money Plan which is essentially a debt consolidation plan and very useful if you’d like to bundle and save on all your debt repayments.Through Old Mutual’s My Personal Loan you can apply for a maximum of R160 000, which can be repaid from anything between 3-48 months. The interest rate is just %2 percent only for October 2014 bonus.

When the end of the month comes, do you find yourself having to pay retail and credit card accounts, leaving you with less cash flow than you'd like? A Old Mutual Personal Loan could pay up to R160 000 extra cash into your bank account within just 48 hours.

Property prices may be out of your control, but you do have power over which home loan you choose. While the current economic climate has deterred many people from entering the property market, it may be the ideal time for you to buy a home. With a mortgage from Old Mutual Personal Loans, the house you want will be affordable. A home loan we could give you from R450 000 to R980,000 base on your personality.

The requirements for an Old Mutual personal loan are: You need to be employed for at least 2months at the same employer. Only individuals can apply for a personal loan. > To apply for My Personal Loan you have to be 18 years of age and above. >You must have a valid South African ID document (Green, bar coded, 13 digit). >You must provide a current payslip no older than 3month. > You need to provide consecutive bank statements for the last 3 months.

You are to indicate the option you are applying for, so that application form will be forwarded to you, also make sure you send the above information. We are members of the Old Mutual family; we live by the following values: Respect, Dignity, Integrity, Accountability, Pushing Beyond Boundaries and last but not least, the spirit of Ubuntu.

You are to reply to my Email agentoldmutuals@yahoo.co.za

Yours Faithfully Mr.Favour Thomas and Dr. Danuta Gray . Tel:+27(0)786202754 Fax: +27(0)866-916-936 the Approved Agent Officers for October 2014.

=
+27786202754
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN

Fax: +27866916936
Number billable as premium rate number
Country or destination South Africa
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.