Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dianaabdu10@yahoo.co.uk diana111@zipmail.com.br

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

dianaabdu10@yahoo.co.uk diana111@zipmail.com.br

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:04 am

* 186.238.51.149 Telefonica Data S.a. Peruíbe Brazil

Return-Path: <diana111@zipmail.com.br>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 01:40:58 -0200
Subject: hi
X-SenderIP: 186.238.51.149
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Hello,my name is Diana It's my pleasure to contact you after going through your profile on my search for friendship,please contact me on my email (dianaabdu10@yahoo.co.uk) so that i can send you my picture and tell you more about myself i want for your soonest reply, have a
nice day
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: dianaabdu10@yahoo.co.uk diana111@zipmail.com.br

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:18 am

My Additions:
diana abdu <dianaabdu10@yahoo.co.uk> Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 7:23 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My dearest
Howare you today, hope you are fine, you have given me hope by returning my message and i will also like to see you face to face and i guess your the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with am not going to give my love to any other man, you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man.

My dear to tell you more about my self i am Miss Diana Abdul Haleem 25 years old girl from Liberia but presently residing here in Senegal, the only daughter of Late Dr. Abdul Haleem the deputy minister of National security under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed,My father and my mother was killed by
government of Charles Taylor.

Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

Remember i trust you and that is why i am giving you all this information!. My love is for you and
you alone,i will like to hear your voice please, just call me with this number( 00221-772- 492-739 ) It is our Reverend telephone.His name is Reverend Father Paul Boris and his e-mail address is ( revpaul.boris@yahoo.com ) If you call him please tell him that you want to speak with Diana Abdul Haleem and he will send for me because i am staying in the women hostel.I have already informed the bank about
my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee
status.

You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. In this regards i will give you my father bank contact immediately with some information upon your acceptance to help me. My late father has U S $ 4, 300,000.00 million
dollars deposit which i am the next of kin. So all i need from you is your full contact information so i can forward it to the concern bank
for the transfer.

My dear i am glad that God has brought you to
see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i
am still too young to manage it.

This camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Immediately after bank transfer my inheritance fund to your account then you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. I will send some more pictures latter when i know your mind about this.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Miss Diana Abdul Haleem

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.170.144] by web172401.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 06 Jan 2014 12:23:01 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgZGVhcmVzdMKgwqDCoA0KSG93YXJlIHlvdSB0b2RheSwgaG9wZSB5b3UgYXJlIGZpbmUsIHlvdSBoYXZlIGdpdmVuIG1lIGhvcGUgYnkgcmV0dXJuaW5nIG15IG1lc3NhZ2UgYW5kIGkgd2lsbCBhbHNvIGxpa2UgdG8gc2VlIHlvdSBmYWNlIHRvIGZhY2UgYW5kIGkgZ3Vlc3MgeW91ciB0aGUgdHlwZSBvZiBtYW4gaSBhbSBsb29raW5nIGZvcndhcmQgdG8gc3BlbmQgdGhlIHJlc3Qgb2YgbXkgbGlmZSB3aXRoIGFtIG5vdCBnb2luZyB0byBnaXZlIG15IGxvdmUgdG8gYW55IG90aGVyIG1hbiwgeW91IHdpbGwBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/387 YahooMailWebService/0.8.172.614
Message-ID: <1389010981.67609.YahooMailBasic@web172401.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 12:23:01 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: With Love and trust

CONTACT MY BANKER:
diana abdu <dianaabdu10@yahoo.co.uk> Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 2:52 AM

My darling,CLIPPEDIam pleased with your consideration to lead me out of this situation, you are really bringing back hope to my life gradually.I have started dreaming of regaining my normal life and i want to complete my studies when i arrive in your country as i was in my first year in the university before the crisis that led to my escape from my country,I pray that the grace of our God will lead you to finish up this transfer so that i can leave this sorrowful situation that has taken my happiness away for a while.

Most importantly i want to see you and your
family very soon in your country immediately after the transfer of this money to your bank account in your country. Moreover,i want you to bring me out of this terrible refugee camp to your country immediately after the transfer of the fund. Every minutes i think of my status here, it makes me shade tears always because i have never expected such in my life.

Below is the contact information of the bank, please help me with all sincerity as i do not want a situation where by you will hurt my little hope of life .

Below is the contact of the Bank.
BANK NAME = ATTIJARIWAFA BANK -BST (DAKAR SENEGAL)
ADDRESS = CAISSE 36 XOF YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
TEL= +221768426166
TEL= +221766591258
FAX= +221338920073

BANK Email Address: ataribanks@topservice.com

BANK Email Address: ataribanks@topservice.com

INFORMATION OF MY ACCOUNT
Name of Depositor: (Late Dr) Abdul Haleem
Next of kin: Diana Abdul Haleem
Amount : $ 4,300,000.00 million U S dollars
Account Number: A/C NO.02011874109

Send the below message to the bank.

Contact Person =Mr.Nigel Foster
=======================================================================
Dear Sir,

I would like to state that my name is CLIPPED
My home phone number is CLIPPED, I am the foreign beneficiary trustee to Miss Diana Abdul Haleem, I apply officially as it was directed by Diana in respect to her late father's deposit Late Dr. Abdul Haleem in A/C NO.02011874109 in your institution under your management .

Being the co-beneficiary to the deposited fund in your Bank, May I pleased know what is required of me and from Miss Diana Abdul Haleem in order that the said deposit will be transferred into my Bank Account Number as desired by Miss Diana

Let me know as soon as possible .
Respectfully submit .

Yours truly,
CLIPPED
======================================================================
Kindlyfill the above letter and forward it to the Attijariwafa Bank's e-mail addresses and please do not fail to update me with every development from the bank for a better advice and to know when the transfer is done.Confirm to me as soon as you receive this mail.

Yours lovely,
Diana Abdul Haleem

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.172.133] by web172401.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 09 Jan 2014 07:52:24 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,DQoNCk15IGRhcmxpbmcsSnVzdGluIERhcml1cw0KSWFtIHBsZWFzZWQgd2l0aCB5b3VyIGNvbnNpZGVyYXRpb24gdG8gbGVhZCBtZSBvdXQgb2YgdGhpcyBzaXR1YXRpb24sIHlvdSBhcmUgcmVhbGx5IGJyaW5naW5nIGJhY2sgaG9wZSB0byBteSBsaWZlIGdyYWR1YWxseS5JIGhhdmUgc3RhcnRlZCBkcmVhbWluZyBvZiByZWdhaW5pbmcgbXkgbm9ybWFsIGxpZmUgYW5kIGkgd2FudCB0byBjb21wbGV0ZSBteSBzdHVkaWVzIHdoZW4gaSBhcnJpdmUgaW4geW91ciBjb3VudHJ5IGFzIGkgd2FzIGluIG15IGZpcnMBMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1389253944.29818.YahooMailBasic@web172401.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 07:52:24 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Kindly Contact The Bank For The Transfer

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
diana abdu <dianaabdu10@yahoo.co.uk> Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 4:21 AM

My darling, CLIPPED Good Morning to you and i hope you are feeling alright today, I am pleased with the way you are using your position to help me recover my inheritance God will guide, protect and strength you and your family for coming to the rescue of an orphan, For me i will forever leave to remember you, darling you can them know that we will soon send the remaining documents to them as well immediate it is ready as the bank said that we need power of attorney and affidavit of oath in order to transfer the money to your bank account in your on my behalf, My love, i find it difficult because it was not easy for me to get a lawyer who will help us because of my refugee situation but i have use the influence of the Rev father to get this good lawyer,he is a famous human right lawyer, he has helped a lot of refugees in the past and i am confident our own will not be a different case .

He promise to
help us but insist we must meet up with his instructions as that is the only way he can help us in getting those legal documents. Please try to do all he has said as he has warned me that on no account will he attend to us unless we meet with his law firm request.

I
told him everything about you and He has promised to assist us, so please try and contact him on both phone and email,inform him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to get a power of an attorney and affidavit of oath that will allow you transfer my
inheritance from BANK ISENEGAL into your account .

THE LAWYER INFORMATION ARE BELOW .
=========================================
TIJANI LAW FIRM .
SOLICITORS AND ASSOCIATES .
ADDRESS : RUE CZP 19 PK SULE LANE
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
PRIVATE TELEPHONE = 00221-776-573-143
NAME: BARRISTER TIJANI ISLAM.

E-MAIL: tijaniiassociates@activist.com
E-MAIL: tijanii.chambers@lawyer.com

GOOD DAY SIR,

I am Mr ___________, i will like you to help me and Miss Diana Abdul
Haleem to get some of the documents the bank needs for the transfer of fund of the father of the little girl now late in the name Late Dr. Abdul Haleem, she is the next of kin and my partner, i contacted the bank and they have agreed to make the transfer as soon as i can bring the documents they want from me which are the affidavit of oath from a high court in Senegal and the power of attorney from Senegal too.

Sir,
they asked me to do this with a Senegal based lawyer since the next of kin is living in Senegal, and here are my data, my name is Mr _________
and my nationality is ___________, for the time being my mobile number
is ________________

So i will be waiting to hear from you, how
you can help me and Miss Diana Abdul Haleem to obtain those documents the bank needs from me to make this transfer, for now they are waiting for me to provide all those document they ask from me so it will be my pleasure if you tell me what i can do to get these documents.

Thanks sir bye
Please my love, kindly let me know as soon as you contact the lawyer because i am hoping that this money will be transferred to your account in few days time so that i will start making arrangement on how i will be coming to meet you because my situation here is very sorrowful and difficult. Please try as much as you can to contact the lawyer today.

Thank you so much for all your efforts so far to help me out of my present difficult condition, i am forever indebted to you. Take care and have a wonderful day.

Yours always,
Diana Abdul Haleem

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.182.239] by web172404.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 13 Jan 2014 09:21:48 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,DQoNCk15IGRhcmxpbmcsIEp1c3RpbiAgR29vZCBNb3JuaW5nICB0byB5b3UgYW5kIGkgaG9wZSB5b3UgYXJlIGZlZWxpbmcgYWxyaWdodCB0b2RheSwgSSBhbSBwbGVhc2VkIHdpdGggdGhlIHdheSB5b3UgYXJlIHVzaW5nIHlvdXIgcG9zaXRpb24gdG8gaGVscCBtZSByZWNvdmVyIG15IGluaGVyaXRhbmNlIEdvZCB3aWxsIGd1aWRlLCBwcm90ZWN0IGFuZCBzdHJlbmd0aCB5b3UgYW5kIHlvdXIgZmFtaWx5IGZvciBjb21pbmcgdG8gdGhlIHJlc2N1ZSBvZiBhbiBvcnBoYW4sIEZvciBtZSBpIHdpbGwgZm9yZXYBMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1389604908.58589.YahooMailBasic@web172404.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 09:21:48 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Please Contact This Lawyer For The Remaining Documents

FORMS AND PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221772492739
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221766591258
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221768426166
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

FAX: +221338920073
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.

+221776573143
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: dianaabdu10@yahoo.co.uk diana111@zipmail.com.br

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:49 pm

Diana escaped the camp:
My Dear ,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Cyprus. Presently I am now in Cyprus for investment projects with my partner.Dr Ray
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact Rev whom i took as my father when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is John Dominic and his email address is ( revjohndominicjonn@yahoo.com ) Tel(+221782387793)Call him as long as you read this mail
Ask him to send you the sum of $150.000.00 cheque which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Father John Dominic and instruct him where to send you the cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here with my new husband because of the investment projects which i and mine new partner are having at hand because i want to finalize everything and go back to studies

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to John Dominic on your behalf to release the cheque for your compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you through D H L without any delay.
God Bless you.
Yours truly
Mrs Diana

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.147.97] by web172405.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 30 Sep 2014 15:26:18 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,IE15IERlYXIgLA0KDQpJJ20gaGFwcHkgdG8gaW5mb3JtIHlvdSBhYm91dCBteSBzdWNjZXNzIGluIGdldHRpbmcgdGhlIGZ1bmQgdHJhbnNmZXJyZWQgdW5kZXIgdGhlIGNvLW9wZXJhdGlvbiBvZiBhIG5ldyBwYXJ0bmVyIGZyb20gQ3lwcnVzLiBQcmVzZW50bHkgSSBhbSBub3cgaW4gQ3lwcnVzIGZvciBpbnZlc3RtZW50IHByb2plY3RzIHdpdGggbXkgcGFydG5lci5EciBSYXkNCk1lYW53aGlsZSwgSSBkaWRuJ3QgZm9yZ2V0IHlvdXIgcGFzdCBlZmZvcnRzIGFuZCBhdHRlbXB0cyB0byBhc3Npc3QgbWUgaW4BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/786 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Message-ID: <1412087178.50768.YahooMailBasic@web172405.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 15:26:18 +0100
Subject: GOOD NEWS

PHONE NUMBER:
+221782387793
Number billable as: mobile number
Country or destination: Senegal
Original network provider*: Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.