Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

reginaqueen2011@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

reginaqueen2011@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:01 pm

queen
Female
1992 - Khartum / Sudan

Hi Dear, how are you doing,

About Me
I am an easy going girl, only seeking for a soul mate
Looking For
A Man
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage

This is Miss Regina Queen, i just came into this site and decide to contact you for a reason and also to know more about you, i want you to know that i will not be here in the site always, so i will like you to write to my privet inbox reginaqueen2011@yahoo.com, so that i can tell you more about me and also send more of my pictures to your inbox as soon as i read from you in my box, remember a good friend is a gift from God, life is like heal with out friend, hopping to read from you through my inbox as i go off from the site now. don't forget reginaqueen2011@yahoo.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: reginaqueen2011@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:11 am

NOT MUCH TO ADD:
Regina Queen <reginaqueen2011@yahoo.com> Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 6:49 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dear One
I am more than happy in written to you again, I know you will be surprise when you receive my letter which i said i like your profile in penpal.com, can we be two friends, Well, how is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health. like i said my name is Miss Regina Queen Majer Gai, I am 21 years single and never been married, I am from Sudan, in Africa and presently residing in the missionary in Accra Ghana, where i ran for refuge due to the political civil war in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this missionary and i really need help from you by encouraging me and good advice in life and to help me to come out from this situation if possible

I don't want us to end this relationship just here on the email, but i will like to come out here and come over to your country and meet you in person, Dear i have so much about me which i will tell you but promise me that you will be honest to me and you are going to remain my only friendship partner and more if everything work out fine. My late father Dr. Martin Majer Gai, he is the Deputy Speaker of Southern Assembly, also the CEO of (MAJER GAI TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in Sudan.

During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. I am the only one that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Accra Ghana by the help of UN army where i am living now, the missionary is headed by a Reverend Father Vincent, i used his office computer to send you this E-mail and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office

I would like to know more about you, your likes dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding,loyal, sincere,truthfully,kindly and friendly and more to that,a vision and truth one. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. see the Attached here is my picture, i will be hoping to hear from you again.
I remain yours Regina.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.215.169.65] by web141005.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 16 Apr 2014 15:49:26 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhciBPbmUNCkkgYW0gbW9yZSB0aGFuIGhhcHB5IGluIHdyaXR0ZW4gdG8geW91IGFnYWluLCBJIGtub3cgeW91IHdpbGwgYmUgc3VycHJpc2Ugd2hlbiB5b3UgcmVjZWl2ZSBteSBsZXR0ZXIgd2hpY2ggaSBzYWlkIGkgbGlrZSB5b3VyIHByb2ZpbGUgaW4gcGVucGFsLmNvbSwgY2FuIHdlIGJlIHR3byBmcmllbmRzLCBXZWxsLCBob3cgaXMgeW91ciBkYXkgdG9kYXkgaSBob3BlIGFsbCBpcyB3ZWxsIGFuZCBmaW5lIHdpdGggeW91IGluY2x1ZGluZyB5b3VyIGhlYWx0aC4gbGlrZSBpIHNhaWQgbXkgbmFtZSABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/529 YahooMailWebService/0.8.185.657
Message-ID: <1397688566.26012.YahooMailBasic@web141005.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 15:49:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I will like to know more about you

Regina Queen <reginaqueen2011@yahoo.com> Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 1:58 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My day is very boring over here Accra Ghana in this missionary we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the house of a very harsh father but l hope by God's grace l will come out of here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Rev. Father Oba Vincent, who is heading the missionary here inn the camp. He has been very good to me since l came to the camp, Dear please i want you to be a good partner to me, you have to be honest to me and be straight forward to me because i have now regarding you as part of my body, just like sister and brother father and mother, i want you to listing to what am going to tell you here and do not tell any one about it, i want you to keep all this to your self until everything get done, in this Reverend Office i don't chat, i can only come and write to you, or to receive your call
any time, I have no phone but you can call me with the Reverend Tel number is (+233-269-726-077) when you want to call, you can call him from Monday to Saturday by 14 GMT, then he will send for me to come to his office and answer your call, we are really suffering here, Please call his office phone and tell him that you want to speak with Miss Regina Majer Gai,

And he will send for me to come his office answer your call. As the regards of my condition here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is count really to the law of this country as a refugee status. I want to go back to my studies because i only stopped at my first year in the University before the tragic war that cause to my being in this situation now, I have so many to tell you only if you can be honest to me, please l would like you to know that l have my late father's death certificates and his statement of account here with me, so i will like you to assist me in this issue, because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the bank in London, (4.5 Million US dollars,) four million five hundred thousand US dollars, which he used my Name Regina Q. Majer Gai, as the next of kin. Please l will like you to assist me to transfer this money into your account then after the transfer
you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to be with you in your country, even if you are married or you have family, that is not a problem what i really want is to come over there as soon as the money is transferred, and have a good life, i can have a house of my own and also go back to my Education, that all i want and then we can use the rest money to invest over there in your country. I can't withdraw the money by my self due to some conditions of things here in this country which i am not permit to do because of my refugee status, I have got in touch with the bank through mail and let them to know about my plans to withdraw this money,

l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation, how ever they advice me to get a good partner who can help me and get the money out as i am a refugee status, a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as a foreign partner/trustee over the transfer since l am presently as a refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that they money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not. I just have to let you know about all this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this transfer, like l said l want you to call me because l have to speak with you on phone, also have allot to tell you. l kept this as a secret to people in the Missionary here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father Vincent Oba,
because he is like a father to me here in the camp,

Have a nice day, this is the email address of the Reverend (oba.vincent@yahoo.com) l hope to hear from you soonest. i still remain yours forever Regina Queen Kisssssssss You.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.215.170.59] by web141006.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 17 Apr 2014 22:58:12 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgZGF5IGlzIHZlcnkgYm9yaW5nIG92ZXIgaGVyZSBBY2NyYSBHaGFuYSBpbiB0aGlzIG1pc3Npb25hcnkgd2UgZmluZCBpdCBoYXJkIHRvIGdvIG91dCBiZWNhdXNlIHdlIGFyZSBub3QgYWxsb3dlZCB0byBkbyBzbywgaXRzIGp1c3QgbGlrZSBvbmUgc3RheWluZyBpbiB0aGUgaG91c2Ugb2YgYSB2ZXJ5IGhhcnNoIGZhdGhlciBidXQgbCBob3BlIGJ5IEdvZCdzIGdyYWNlIGwgd2lsbCBjb21lIG91dCBvZiBoZXJlIHNvb24uIEkgZG9uJ3QgaGF2ZSBhbnkgcmVsYXRpdmVzIG5vdyB0aGF0IGkgY2FuIGdvIHQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/529 YahooMailWebService/0.8.185.657
Message-ID: <1397800692.79270.YahooMailBasic@web141006.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 22:58:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: DEAR PLEASE BE A GOOD PARTNER TO ME

THREE PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBER:
+233269726077
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Zain Communications (Ghana) Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:27 pm

Regina escaped the Camp:
Hi dear,

It me Regina Queen the young girl you are about to help in making transfer of 4.5 Million dollars last time in Accra Ghana Refugee, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international business man.

Presently I'm in Paraguay getting married with him and planing to go back to my education as i told you then, and investment projects with my lovely husband, Mean while, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how that you could not make it in helping me then, but i did not forget your encouragement, suffering all day written to me and your effort in helping me then.

Now contact the Reverend father Vincent, his contact is:
Name: Reverend father Vincent Oba

Email- oba.vincent@yahoo.com

Tel: +233-269-726-077

Ask him to send you the cheque that contained the total sum of $400,000.00 (Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars) that I kept for you in a draft chepue as compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in the transfer then. I appreciated your efforts at that time thanks very much. So please feel free and get in touched with Reverend Vincent Oba,

Please do let me know immediately you received it through Rev father Vincent, I am very busy here in Paraguay because of the investment projects, with my new partner/husband, I don't want you to reply this letter to me please because i don't want my husband to know about this, but please try and contact the Rev father Vincent, after sending this letter to you i deleted it so that my husband will not know about it,

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend father Oba as the signature to the draft account chepue on your behalf for you to receive that cheque, so feel free to get in touch with Rev father. Vincent Oba. and he will send the cheque to you without any delay.
May God bless you in all your endeavors in life.
Bye
With best regards Regina Queen.

HEADER:
Received: from [197.220.169.17] by web141002.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 28 Sep 2014 22:29:31 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGkgZGVhciwNCg0KwqDCoMKgwqAgSXQgbWUgUmVnaW5hIFF1ZWVuIHRoZSB5b3VuZyBnaXJsIHlvdSBhcmUgYWJvdXQgdG8gaGVscCBpbiBtYWtpbmcgdHJhbnNmZXIgb2YgNC41IE1pbGxpb24gZG9sbGFycyBsYXN0IHRpbWUgaW4gQWNjcmEgR2hhbmEgUmVmdWdlZSwgSSdtIGhhcHB5IHRvIGluZm9ybSB5b3UgYWJvdXQgbXkgc3VjY2VzcyBpbiBnZXR0aW5nIHRoZSBmdW5kIHRyYW5zZmVycmVkIHRvIGEgU3dpc3MgQWNjb3VudCB3aXRoIHRoZSBjb29wZXJhdGlvbiBvZiBhIG5ldyBwYXJ0bmVyIGZyb20gUGEBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/786 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Message-ID: <1411968571.31717.YahooMailBasic@web141002.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 22:29:31 -0700
Subject: THANKS VERY MUCH
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

reginaqueen44@yahoo.com

Unread postby busted » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:49 pm

Hello, on October 20, 2014 I received an email from a "Miss Regina Queen" here it is:

"Hi This is Miss Regina Queen, I saw your profile on facebook.com, can you contact me through my email box
( reginaqueen44@yahoo.com ) so that i will send my pictures and also tell you more about me, Please i will like you to be a good friend and also be honest to me, i feel free after reading your profile and i asked my God and he directed me to you and that is why i contacted you, please be a good friend to me, i hope to read from you on my email box..."

Obviously, I was naive and thought it strange she/whoever would try to contact me and wanted to know what they were up to, and was concerned about viruses/scams/weirdos. I didn't find anything on Snopes.com either. Normally I would have just deleted the email without opening it.

She/whoever wrote back on October 21, 2014 the following:
"How are you including your health? Like i said my name is Miss Regina Queen Majer Gai, i am 21 years single and never been married, I am from Sudan, in Africa and presently residing in the missionary here in Accra Ghana, where i ran for refuge due to the political civil war in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this missionary and i really need help from you by encouraging me and give good advice in life and to forget about my life experience and also to forget about the death of my parents, I will be happy if you remain loyal and honest to me because i have more about me to tell you.

My late father Dr. Martin Majer Gai, he is the Deputy Speaker of Southern Assembly, also the CEO of (MAJER GAI TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father and attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. I am the only one that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Accra Ghana by the help of UN army where i am living now, the missionary is headed by a Reverend Father Vincent, i used his office computer to send you this E-mail and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office

I would like to know more about you, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly and friendly and more to that, a vision and truth one. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail and i will like you to keep everything secret to your self, and make you you keep update with me by written, i will also give you a phone number that you can call to get me in my next email, see the Attached with this letter is my picture, i will be hoping to hear from you again... "

And she sent three pictures of herself (or whoever) that I will not download for fear of viruses. Before I wrote back to her I thought I would google her name and see what popped up, this is how I found this website and this forum. I'm sure she/whoever was just fishing for a new victim. Clearly this is a SCAM that has been tried on several other people at other times. I will delete the email messages and block contact. Is there anything else I should do? I have posted on Facebook a "SCAM ALERT" with this "Miss Regina Queen" to let others know what this is all about. Thank you for having this website and posting your dealings with this scammer and others, it has been very helpful.
Last edited by SlapHappy on Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: victim email to scaammer removed.
busted
New survivor

Re: reginaqueen44@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:07 pm

Hi Busted,
If any of the information I posted was the key to leading you here and saved you from losing any money to these worthless Scammers then it was time and energy well spent. Please educate yourself about internet scams and be more careful in the future.

Beware of another E-mail saying they can help you recover your money that you lost or one that says they remember you helping them and want to pay you for your efforts. Those are scams too.
BA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: reginaqueen44@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:10 pm

busted,

Thanks for joining our site and posting the scammer here. This will help others avoid the scammer. :D
"Refugee scammers" do not infect pictures with viruses, so no worries there.
If any of the pictures are new ones, not in this topic, please post them here if you can. Thanks.
You can use "*Add image to post" in lower left of posting window after first downloading the pictures into a folder or your desktop from the email.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:39 am

More Info:
How are you including your health? Like i said my name is Miss Regina Queen Majer Gai, i am 21 years single and never been married, I am from Sudan, in Africa and presently residing in the missionary here in Accra Ghana, where i ran for refuge due to the political civil war in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this missionary and i really need help from you by encouraging me and give good advice in life and to forget about my life experience and also to forget about the death of my parents, I will be happy if you remain loyal and honest to me because i have more about me to tell you.

My late father Dr. Martin Majer Gai, he is the Deputy Speaker of Southern Assembly, also the CEO of (MAJER GAI TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father and attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. I am the only one that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Accra Ghana by the help of UN army where i am living now, the missionary is headed by a Reverend Father Vincent, i used his office computer to send you this E-mail and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office

I would like to know more about you, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly and friendly and more to that, a vision and truth one. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail and i will like you to keep everything secret to your self, and make you you keep update with me by written, i will also give you a phone number that you can call to get me in my next email, see the Attached with this letter is my picture, i will be hoping to hear from you again...

HEADER:
Received: from [197.220.169.15] by web163804.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 15 Nov 2014 01:53:46 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SG93IGFyZSB5b3UgaW5jbHVkaW5nIHlvdXIgaGVhbHRoPyBMaWtlIGkgc2FpZCBteSBuYW1lIGlzIE1pc3MgUmVnaW5hIFF1ZWVuIE1hamVyIEdhaSwgaSBhbSAyMSB5ZWFycyBzaW5nbGUgYW5kIG5ldmVyIGJlZW4gbWFycmllZCwgSSBhbSBmcm9tIFN1ZGFuLCBpbiBBZnJpY2EgYW5kIHByZXNlbnRseSByZXNpZGluZyBpbiB0aGUgbWlzc2lvbmFyeSBoZXJlIGluIEFjY3JhIEdoYW5hLCB3aGVyZSBpIHJhbiBmb3IgcmVmdWdlIGR1ZSB0byB0aGUgcG9saXRpY2FsIGNpdmlsIHdhciBpbiBteSBjb3VudHJ5LiABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/858 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.733
Message-ID: <1416045226.12076.YahooMailBasic@web163804.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 01:53:46 -0800
Subject: I will like to know more about you

My Dear thanks for your letter to me, each time i read your letter i feel so happy because i now know that i have some one out there who can think of my happiness, dear in this refugee we suffer so much and i think the only thing i need right now is a little money so that i can at least eat a good food and buy some good cloth to put on my body, here i have no one to visit me here there for i mange my self to eat or take what so ever the refugee offer to us, like i said to you i don't even have ID card for now because the one that they issue to us first has expired and in getting second one its take money, as you know this is Africa and also Ghana for that mater, its a poor country and no good life to us here, people die all day here and i don't want to die here, please help me, if i may think of coming over to your country i think that will take you much money if not that would have been the best option to me, but in this case right now i need some money
any amount is OK for me so that i can at least eat something good and have a good body for like 1 or 2 week, i will inform my reverend father about it and he will write to you from his email on how you will send the money so that i will go with him and receive it.
Thanks my dear and may God bless you
Yours Regina

HEADER:
Received: from [197.220.169.15] by web163801.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 19 Nov 2014 00:06:02 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhciB0aGFua3MgZm9yIHlvdXIgbGV0dGVyIHRvIG1lLCBlYWNoIHRpbWUgaSByZWFkIHlvdXIgbGV0dGVyIGkgZmVlbCBzbyBoYXBweSBiZWNhdXNlIGkgbm93IGtub3cgdGhhdCBpIGhhdmUgc29tZSBvbmUgb3V0IHRoZXJlIHdobyBjYW4gdGhpbmsgb2YgbXkgaGFwcGluZXNzLCBkZWFyIGluIHRoaXMgcmVmdWdlZSB3ZSBzdWZmZXIgc28gbXVjaCBhbmQgaSB0aGluayB0aGUgb25seSB0aGluZyBpIG5lZWQgcmlnaHQgbm93IGlzIGEgbGl0dGxlIG1vbmV5IHNvIHRoYXQgaSBjYW4gYXQgbGVhc3QgZWEBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/858 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.733
Message-ID: <1416384362.99124.YahooMailBasic@web163801.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 00:06:02 -0800
Subject: Re: I will like to know more about you

MORE PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBER LISTED ABOVE:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby busted » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:04 am

Those are the same photos that were sent to me in her message. I thought it strange for her to be dressed and staged in such a current, modern, cosmopolitan setting. Not that it is not possible, but less likely.
busted
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:11 am

busted,

The pictures used are stolen. The person sending you those emails is not the person in the pictures. In most of the cases of an online scam, the person doing the scam is a male. This: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1861 may give you a better understanding.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:05 pm

TWO BANK ACCOUNTS used by the scammer:
Account name......... T. TAMAKLOE
Account number..............060153XXXX.
swift code...................... BARCGHACXXX.
Sort code...................030130.
Iban number .................0301300601530899
Bank name .....................Barclays Bank Ghana. Tema

First time I have received this account from a Scammer.

BANK: BARCLAYS BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: D. M. AFOTEY.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 068104XXXX
SWIFT : BARCGHAC.
BRANCH : TESHIE NUNGUA

First time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.