Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrs.ngozi_o@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrs.ngozi_o@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:33 pm

Return-Path: mrs.ngozi_o@hotmail.com
Urgent Attn: BENEFICIARY,DID YOU AUTHORIZE ANY MR

From the desk of the Ngozi Okonjo Iwuala
Finance Minister FGN
ALTERNATIVE email:

Urgent Attn: BENEFICIARY,

I am Dr. Mrs.Ngozi Okonjo Iwuala there is presently a counter claims on your funds by one MRS. JANET MILLER, who is presently trying to make us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an agreement with her before your death, to help you in receiving your fund : US$10.7million. So here comes
the big question.

Did you sign any Deed of Assignment in favor of (MRS. JANET MILLER)?.Thereby making her the current beneficiary with this following account details: MRS. JANET MILLER, AC/NUMBER: 6503809428. ROUTING/122006743, B/NAME: CITI BANK, ADDRESS:NEW YORK,USA We shall proceed to issue all
payments details to the said MRS. JANET MILLER,
if we do not hear from you within the next two working days from
today. However, you are advice to email the me immediately and confirm to me also if MRS. JANET MILLER is from you or not.

However We have Taken Full Control of the situation and now are working with efcc and also verifying all contract /inheritance debt in conjunction with the united nations monitoring unit and FBI. If you are one of the of the Beneficiarys, Please Contact us now for the immediate Payment of your Fund. Send the following informations to enable me to process your fund and Transfer direct to your bank account;

1. Your Full Name and Address:
2. Company:
3. Country
4. Date Of Birth:
5. sex:
6. Next of kin:
7. Your full amount:
8. Direct Telephone Number/ your contract number:

A soon as the account is activated your fund will be transferred. Please note that you have less than 48hrs to get in contact with the Paying bank before they proceed to issue all payments to the said Mrs. Miller.

Thanks
Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo Iwuala
Finance Minister Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Tel:+2349099956516
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.