Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

DHHGY6@yahoo.jp

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

DHHGY6@yahoo.jp

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:25 pm

Reply-To: <3046492029@qq.com>
Subject: Pls Get Back To Me Now

Hello Dear,

I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, After couple of years now. It takes fate courage and God fears to remember old friends and at the same time, To show gratification to them, Despite circumstances that made things not worked out as we Projected then.

I take this liberty to inform you that, The transaction we were pursuing together finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and i decided to contact you, Just to let you know that i have conscience as a human being, Due to your tremendous effort to make things work out in retrospect.

Meanwhile, I must inform you that, I am presently in Luxembourg for numerous business negotiations. I just arrived yesterday Night and checked inn in a hotel and decided to go down to the hotel business center to mail you.with my sincere heart, I released a total sum of US$3.8m(THREE MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) in a trust account as your COMPENSATION, dedication humanity and contribution, The trust account is in your name.

Please reconfirm the below info to commence

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. ADDRESS.
3. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.
4. OCCUPATION
5. COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVING

I will advise you on how to cash the money Through ATM Card or Bank to Bank near your domain and he will facilitate the process to enable you cash the money within the code validity period of 7 working days.

Sincerely Yours,
Jerry Green.
+447087642608
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.