Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

budget_office_nig@ng.govt.nl.mn

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

budget_office_nig@ng.govt.nl.mn

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:22 pm

Subject: Your Payment Approval File Number: FGN/49220IB109/2014
From: BUDGET OFFICE OF NIGERIA <budget_office_nig@ng.govt.nl.mn>
To: info_nig@budget-office.fr.pn
Return-Path: <director.general2221@gmail.com>

Budget Office Of the Federation Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Ahmadu Bello Way, P.M.B. 251, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria
Direct Tel: +2348089940596.

Payment Approval File Number: FGN/49220IB109/2014.

Attn: Fund Beneficiary ,

I am contacting you In respect of your overdue payment in Nigeria as I have seen the difficulties you have been going through in receiving your payment as it was reported to my Supreme office by the U.S Ambassador to Nigeria and the Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (E.F.C.C), actually your fund has not been paid due to some Corrupt officials in Nigerian Banks and Government.

Today, I have revoked all payment orders given to some banks in Nigeria and financial institutions both in Nigeria and United States in agreement with UNITED NATIONS and IMF in United States.

In View of this matter, we have decided that your part payment valued $6,000,000.00 will be profiled, processed and paid to you from our Crude Oil account with Citibank in Washington DC.

Please be informed that we have Ordered the Citibank in Washington DC to deduct all supposed fees associated with your fund transfer from the Principal value of $6,000,000.00 USD as your part payment before transferring the balance to your designated bank account via SWIFT KTT.

Therefore, you are advised to contact the Citibank Head of Operation department in Washington DC, USA through the E-mail address given:( citibank@citi-bank.us.tf ) then furnish them with your residential address and your full Bank details for immediate transfer of your part payment as instructed by my office.

Be rest assured, no more delays.

Thanks for been patient.

WARMLY,

DR.BRIGHT OKOGU,

DIRECTOR GENERAL,
BUDGET OFFICE OF THE FEDERATION (NIGERIA)

E-mail:( info_nig@budget-office.fr.pn )
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

dr.brightokogu2123@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:01 am

Reply-To: <dr.brightokogu212@gmail.com>
Subject: *** SPAM ***Pls keep me posted

Budget Office Of the Federation Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Ahmadu Bello Way, P.M.B. 251, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria

Direct:+2348089940596.

Our Ref: FGN/PRE/VP/XNX/2015.

Attn:Please,

I am contacting you In respect of your overdue payment in Nigeria as I have seen the difficulties you have been going through in receiving your payment as it was reported to my office by United Nations inspection Officer on Fund Transfer Matters in Nigeria and the Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (E.F.C.C), actually your fund has not been paid due to some Corrupt officials in Nigerian Banks and Government.

Today, I have revoked all payment orders given to some banks in Nigeria and financial institutions in Nigeria in agreement with UNITED NATIONS OFFICE in Nigeria and IMF Office in United States.

In View of this matter, we have decided that your part payment valued $7,000,000.00 will be profiled, processed and paid to you from our account with Access Bank Plc, Nigeria.

Please be informed that we have Ordered the Access Bank managing Director in Nigeria Mr.Herbert Onyewumbu Wigwe to Co-operate with you to see that all upfront fees/charges associated with your fund transfer will be deducted Legally from the Principal value of $7,000,000.00 USD as your part payment, through Legal Deduction Process before transferring the balance to your designated bank account via SWIFT KTT.

Therefore, you are advised to contact Mr.Herbert Onyewumbu Wigwe through his E-mail contact address Below:
( herbert.wigwe115@outlook.com ) then furnish him with your residential address and your full Bank details for immediate transfer of your part payment as instructed by my office.

Please endeavor to Co-operate with the Access Bank managing Director in Nigeria Mr.Herbert Onyewumbu Wigwe to back up your Payment transfer with A Legal Payment transfer charges Deduction Clearance so that your Payment transfer from Access Bank will be successful.

WARMLY,

DR.BRIGHT OKOGU,

DIRECTOR GENERAL,
BUDGET OFFICE OF THE FEDERATION (NIGERIA)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.