Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrmichaelkabba1@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrmichaelkabba1@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:27 pm

Return-Path: <mrmichaelkabba1@outlook.com>
X-Originating-Email: [mrmichaelkabba1@outlook.com]
Return-Path: mrmichaelkabba1@outlook.com
To:
Subject: Attn; xxxxxxx,
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 11:40:21 +0000

Attn; xxxxxxx,

I write to offer you this full corporate offer, (AU Gold Dust/Gold Bars ) for sale.

I am contacting you on behalf of my community which comprises of mainly local Gold miners, i am representing them and as well looking for a prospective buyer for the bulk of Gold mined locally in our Community. I declare my interest and willingness to open discussion in respect of this at your earliest convenience,

We have in our possession the under listed items.

FULL CORPORATE OFFER FOR A.U GOLD DUST.

PRODUCT........................A.U GOLD DUST./GOLD BARS
QUANTITY.........................984kg (Kilo grams)
QUALITY..............................22+ Carats.
PURITY ..............................96.6% purity
PRICE.........................USD32,500.

Primarily, I intend to reach you or find out from you if you have a buyer either small or big buyer whom we as a community can work with as our agents in other sub-regions. As soon as you notify me by return mail of your interest and readiness to buy our gold products and partner with us as agent, we shall open an agreement with you, with regards to Shipment, Terms of Payment and other related conditions attached to this offer.

Best option is to come down here in Ghana to see our products and possibly sign a deal with us.All the documents will be provided both for exportation and Analyst from the laboratory, as soon as we agreed.

Best regards.

Mr Michael Kabba,
For the Community.
+233 549 442 058.
=
+233549442058
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.