Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hr-emiratelubeoil@cd2.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

hr-emiratelubeoil@cd2.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:06 pm

Job scam... If you are infoved in a similar situation, please read the advice given in viewtopic.php?f=50&t=15242.

The job offer was made as add on Indian sites:

ID: 2438
Job_Title: Hot Jobs
Category: Production-Operations-Manufacturing-Engineering
Job_Location: Middle East
Description: Emirates Lube Oil Co, Ltd. Has employment opportunities in U.A.E. contact us if you are Interested to work with us.
Pay_Scale: 7,500 USD
Company: Emirate Lube Oil Co. Ltd
Address: ELCO # 18, Road # 17, Khalid Sea Port, Sharjah
Email: hr-emiratelubeoil@cd2.com
Date: 21-Aug-2014

Mass mail message used (see http://scammed.by/scam.php?id=86949):

Date 2014-08-03 14:38:57
From elco11@q.com
Reply to hr-emiratelubeoil@x5g.com

Emirates Lube Oil Co. Ltd. (ELCO), has immediate employment opportunities in U.A.E. Send your Resume if you are Interested to work with us. CV via: hr-emiratelubeoil@x5g.com

cd2.com, @x5g.com are free email providers.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: hr-emiratelubeoil@cd2.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:12 pm

Date: 09/09/2014 6:02 PM (GMT+05:30)
To:
Subject: CONTRACT OFFER AND AGREEMENT

Emirates Lube Oil Company Limited
P.O.Box 6700
Sharjah , UAE
Tel: +97152-962-4609

ELCO CONTRACT OFFER AND AGREEMENT

Dear xxx,

This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications were found successful for the requirements of Emirates Lube Oil Co. Ltd. Please find attached herewith, relevant document containing the Prototype of your Contract Package for your perusal and approval. Upon thorough review and acceptance of this Contract Pack age, sign on the last page and Send us a Scanned Copy of the Acceptance page.

Now, you have to contact U.A.E Embassy for the acquisition of your employment visa empower you to work in U.A.E. also sign the Contract agreement and send to Embassy.

U.A.E Embassy Abu Dhabi contact details below:

Contact person: Abd Al-Aziz
E-mail: uae-embassyvisasdpt@oneuk.com
Phone number: +97150-336-1723

EMBASSY ADDRESS
P.O. Box 4009, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Embassy Operation Hours
Sunday through Thursday
8:00 AM - 17:00 PM (GMT+4)

This is in line with the Expatriate Statuary Law of UAE in compliance with the U.N. Terrorism Act.
Update us with the process between you and the embassy incase of advice were necessary, and ensure you provide them their requirement quick for the fastest process from the embassy.

Also remember that any Expenses you make on the process of your documents shall be refunded back to you immediately you submit your expenses report to us via email. Also be informed that once the process is completed your hard copies will be delivered to any postal address of your choice.

There will be a mandatory Orientation/Training Exercise for all Newly Employed Expatriates which will take place within the Work Metropolis of Emirates Lube Oil Co. Ltd and this Program will start 7 days on arrival for work sign-on.

Should you require more information, Please feel free to contact us immediately.

Congratulations! on your appointment.

Regards,
Ian Ahmad
Human Resources Department

Emirates Lube Oil Company Limited
P.O.Box 6700
Sharjah , UAE
Tel: +97152-962-4609

ELCO CONTRACT OFFER AND AGREEMENT

Dear xxx,

This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications were found successful for the requirements of Emirates Lube Oil Co. Ltd. Please find attached herewith, relevant document containing the Prototype of your Contract Package for your perusal and approval. Upon thorough review and acceptance of this Contract Package, sign on the last page and Send us a Scanned Copy of the Acceptance page.

Now, you have to contact U.A.E Embassy for the acquisition of your employment visa empower you to work in U.A.E. also sign the Contract agreement and send to Embassy.

U.A.E Embassy Abu Dhabi contact details below:

Contact person: Abd Al-Aziz
E-mail: uae-embassyvisasdpt@oneuk.com
Phone number: +97150-336-1723

EMBASSY ADDRESS
P.O. Box 4009, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Embassy Operation Hours
Sunday through Thursday
8:00 AM - 17:00 PM (GMT+4)

This is in line with the Expatriate Statuary Law of UAE in compliance with the U.N. Terrorism Act.
Update us with the process between you and the embassy incase of advice were necessary, and ensure you provide them their requirement quick for the fastest process from the embassy.

Also remember that any Expenses you make on the process of your documents shall be refunded back to you immediately you submit your expenses report to us via email. Also be informed that once the process is completed your hard copies will be delivered to any postal address of your choice.

There will be a mandatory Orientation/Training Exercise for all Newly Employed Expatriates which will take place within the Work Metropolis of Emirates Lube Oil Co. Ltd and this Program will start 7 days on arrival for work sign-on.

Should you require more information, Please feel free to contact us immediately.

Congratulations! on your appointment.

Regards,
Ian Ahmad

+971529624609

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Arab Emirates
Original network provider* du

+971503361723

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Arab Emirates
Original network provider* Etisalat
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ae-embassyvisasdpt@oneuk.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:14 pm

Date: 14/09/2014
To:
Subject: EMPLOYMENT VISA PROCUREMENT PROCESS‏‏‏‏‏‏

Attention: Applicant,

Your are required to fill the visa application Forms that i have enclosed in this mail with pen and return them via e-mail to me. I shall inform you if there is any other documents you are to produce before the Visa officials in the absent of the documents your employer has sent on your behalf and the ones you are to produce below.

However, before I proceed in processing your visa application, you should register with the Embassy first at this consulate.

Registration processing and handling charge of Single applicant Visa is $540 USD why Accompanied Visa which you can come with three members of your family is 2,305.70 USD (THIS FEE IS FOR REGISTRATION PROCESSING AND HANDLING CHARGES). This fee is to make consideration for your visa application form so that you will be recognized by the U.A.E visa authorities.

Nevertheless, I shall inform you the mode of payment when you confirm to me your readiness towards this application by filling it and returning it to me. In addition, as soon as visa officers acknowledge the payment, your files will be opened. No sooner than the entire required documents are secured and processed, appointment will be granted for you to have biometric data (10 fingers scan and digital photograph taken) for completion of the visa formalities here at the Embassy.

Moreover, you should prepare yourself for interview, though I will give you tips of the interview when the time comes. The date of the interview will be announced to you as soon as your application is granted. I hope and believe to guide your application and ensure that you start your career with your employer in United Arab Emirate on time. So you should be fast in this arrangement as your joining date is fast approaching.

Finally, kindly send to me the Xerox copy of the following documents.

(1). Proof of permanent residence address.
(2). 4 white background photo (size 50mmx50mm), taken within the last 4 months.
(3). Resume
(4). Degree Certificate
(5). Fill visa form
(6). Passport Copy

HOW TO FILL THE VISA FORM

You are to fill out the part that includes you and leave the part that STATED Particulars of SPONSOR / HOST blank.

The above information will enable me to process your application and get your visa obtained. The entire duration for obtaining your visa from the U.A.E Consulate shall not be more than 7 working days because it is a non appearance visa. You are required to send the Xerox copy of the above documents via e-mail as attached file and it must appear in colored form.

When your documents have been submitted and verified, i will send you the mode of payment after confirming the accuracy of information you provided and sure you will be granted visa.

Yours Sincerely,
Abd Al-Aziz
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: uae-embassyvisasdpt@oneuk.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:16 pm

To:
Subject: RE: EMPLOYMENT VISA PROCUREMENT PROCESS‏‏‏‏‏‏

My friend it's not a scam okay, not all working interview require phone calls that's why i can say to you. If you really have the mind of working with this company, you should cast out the spirit doubtfulness and follow your heart with the requirements. The only thing i can say to you, is that this kind of grate opportunity comes once in a life time, if i were you i will make very good us of this one.

I'm giving you 100% assurance that as soon your visa registered here, we shall send you a copy to you via email attach which you we present to you immigration in your country for further stamping in your passport before flying over to UAE.

So you are advice to fill out the visa application for further instruction of obtaining your visa without any delay.

I look forward to your filled form.

Yours Sincerely,
Abd Al-Aziz
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: uae-embassyvisasdpt@oneuk.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:34 pm

To:
Subject: EMPLOYMENT VISA PROCUREMENT PROCESS‏‏‏‏‏‏

Your are required to fill the visa application Forms that i have enclosed in this mail with pen and return them via e-mail to me. I shall inform you if there is any other documents you are to produce before the Visa officials in the absent of the documents your employer has sent on your behalf and the ones you are to produce below.

However, before I proceed in processing your visa application, you should register with the Embassy first at this consulate.

Registration processing and handling charge of Single applicant Visa is $540 USD why Accompanied Visa which you can come with three members of your family is 2,305.70 USD (THIS FEE IS FOR REGISTRATION PROCESSING AND HANDLING CHARGES). This fee is to make consideration for your visa application form so that you will be recognized by the U.A.E visa authorities.

Nevertheless, I shall inform you the mode of payment when you confirm to me your readiness towards this application by filling it and returning it to me. In addition, as soon as visa officers acknowledge the payment, your files will be opened. No sooner than the entire required documents are secured and processed, appointment will be granted for you to have biometric data (10 fingers scan and digital photograph taken) for completion of the visa formalities here at the Embassy.

Moreover, you should prepare yourself for interview, though I will give you tips of the interview when the time comes. The date of the interview will be announced to you as soon as your application is granted. I hope and believe to guide your application and ensure that you start your career with your employer in United Arab Emirate on time. So you should be fast in this arrangement as your joining date is fast approaching.

Finally, kindly send to me the Xerox copy of the following documents.

(1). Proof of permanent residence address.
(2). 4 white background photo (size 50mmx50mm), taken within the last 4 months.
(3). Resume
(4). Degree Certificate
(5). Fill visa form
(6). Passport Copy

HOW TO FILL THE VISA FORM

You are to fill out the part that includes you and leave the part that STATED Particulars of SPONSOR / HOST blank.

The above information will enable me to process your application and get your visa obtained. The entire duration for obtaining your visa from the U.A.E Consulate shall not be more than 7 working days because it is a non appearance visa. You are required to send the Xerox copy of the above documents via e-mail as attached file and it must appear in colored form.

When your documents have been submitted and verified, i will send you the mode of payment after confirming the accuracy of information you provided and sure you will be granted visa.

Yours Sincerely,
Abd Al-Aziz

Can you just leave your doubt and proceed with the visa registration process? I want you to know that if your employer found out that you are making matters difficult for me guiding you through your visa process, you might lose your job with them okay. i just want you to know this now.

So filled the form and wait for the next process of getting your visa from us without delay. As per you requesting me to call you, i want to inform you that i shall give you a success when the visa is out okay.

Yours Sincerely,
Abd Al-Aziz
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:48 pm

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 9:12 PM, Emirates Lube Oil Co <hr-emiratelubeoil@cd2.com> wrote:

Dear xxx,

Top of the day to you, i am in receipt of your mail, regarding your request i want to inform you that due to our new company policy we have stopped processing visas for employees who are migrating from abroad due to the fact that we have had bad experience in the past were we send visa to migrants and they refuse to show up on appointed date, this is the first step to show your seriousness and readiness to work with our esteemed company by signing the agreement letter you have agreed to abide by the company policy and take care of your visa processing fee which will be reimbursed immediately you resume your duty with us.

Ian Ahmad
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:49 pm

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 11:18 PM, Emirates Lube Oil Co <hr-emiratelubeoil@cd2.com> wrote:

My friend i'm sorry okay, my hands are tide on your case because i'm an employee here in the company, so i can't change the policy of the company. I will only advice you to look for the money before the short period of time given to you to process you visa. I shouldn't because of 540 USD charge for visa and lose the grate offer that will change your entire life. i want you to read the agreement letter well, you will find out many information regarding the payback of the money you spent on your job completion.

Do the needful and get back to me with a positive response.

Regards,
Ian Ahmad
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:50 pm

Date: 17/09/2014 1:20 PM (GMT+05:30)
To:
Subject: RE: CONTRACT OFFER AND AGREEMENT

I can not answer all your question because of the doubt living inside you. call me okay. call now now.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:53 pm

Date: 17/09/2014
To:

No i can't call you now...All i want you to do is to contact the Embassy and do the needful. if you refuse to do so, this will be the time say so i'm sorry that you can't have this job because you are not capable of working with us if you don't trust the company you are coming to work for.

Have a nice day.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:54 pm

The scammer tried to target other of the victim friends telling him about other vacant jobs in the company:

Date: 19/09/2014
To:

Yes there is vacancy, they should send their CV if they suit the post, they will be selected okay.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.