Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

employment@arasmark.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

employment@arasmark.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:15 pm

On Sep 19, 2014 2:22 PM, "Norman Smith" <employment@arasmark.com> wrote:
Dear ,

How are you doing today? Please be informed that a payment of $3650 has been sent to you through USPS express mail which will be delivered to your address Today. As soon as you receive the payment, Take it to your bank and have it deposited into your account. As soon as you have the funds later, proceed with the followings. Below is the transaction Details.

Transaction Details :
----------------------------------
Tracking Number:9470101699320010221623

The Package contains Check

1. Deduct $600 for your first week payment.

2. Deduct and keep $10 with you until further instruction.

3. Take the rest $3050 in cash to any , CVS, Rite Aid, Kmart, Meijer store,SPEEDWAY,FAMILY DOLLAR,RADIOSHACK in your location and buy Four green .dot. MoneyPak cards of $500 each. From the $3050, Walgreens will deduct $14.85 which is the MoneyPak card purchase fee for the Four cards. Then load $500 on each of the MoneyPak card. Scratch the back of MoneyPak cards and email me the 14 digit codes.

I will be waiting to read back from you ASAP today and i also have some other assignment for you to do by next week.

I want you to be rest assured that I'll never stress you at all in any assignment given to you and i promise to pay your fees weekly as we both agreed.

Take good care of yourself and have a blessed day.

Thanks.
you can also text me only on this no,(872) 588-0196
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.