Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

CHARLES12@yahoo.jp

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

CHARLES12@yahoo.jp

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:20 pm

Received: from User (95-183-87-193.dynvpn.flex.ru [95.183.87.193])
by vcgiga.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Sat, 20 Sep 2014 08:56:48 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <drcharlesanderson@yahoo.com.sg>
Subject: IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND ....

From Dr. CHARLES ANDERSON
International Diplomatic Agent

Hello my friend,

This is to inform you of the latest development in regards to the delivery of your Atm Gold Visa convey through my office assigned by HSBC Bank London on instant payment as scheduled to be paid to all beneficiaries who are yet to receive their funds, I landed at JFK International Airport NEW YORK where I had a stop-over by customs, now they are trying to scan your parcel through cash-track machine to detect whether the Atm Gold Visa contained funds.

In accordance to section 34 and 36 of the Custom sector, It's not acceptable to bring (over US$100,000) into the United States of America without IMMUNITY TAX CLEARANCE (ITC) because it shows that the money is either being smuggled into the country or the source of the funds is questionable since the Diplomat's Flight Details shows that I came from London and they required the Immunity Tax Clearance Certificate to prove that the funds is not links with any form of illegality.

The Certificate will be procure in your name by the customs Authority so that I will be allowed to complete the delivery of your Atm Gold Visa Card to your house address.

Yours Faithfully.

From Dr. CHARLES ANDERSON
International Diplomatic Agent
+19142952637

Phone:
+19142952637
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, NY
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Ny

Also reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=56871&p=166885#p166885
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.