Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cheryldgolden@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cheryldgolden@gmail.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:33 pm

cheryldgolden@gmail.com
mensahsusan@gmail.com

Reply-To: cheryldgolden@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 14:59:36 +0100
Subject: Your Current Payment Details.
From: "Wells Fargo Bank: info@wellsfargo.com " <mensahsusan@gmail.com>

Dear Valued Customer,

I have earlier sent this email to you and due to the silent and reluctance your part I have to resend it trying to attract your urgent and maximum attention. I am Mrs. Cheryl D Golden, from Florida U S A. I am currently secretary with Wells Fargo Bank of Florida, at the Telex and ATM Department. I am aware of your allocated Part Payment/Compensation Fund in the amount of $5000, 000.00. Your payment and personal details were computed into our bank MT109 Teller Machine for Onward Transmission, But my boss and other bank officials wouldn't let go the numerous charges or cut it short for you considering their selfish interest, but I can assure you a successful completion of this payment if you are ready to work with me and keep the absolute confidentiality of this information. I will only obtain a Payment Validation Code Numbers in your name and allocated amount from the Office of the President (White House) with our bank influence, and once we have the Validation Code on your name, I can comfortably kick the transfer button direct to your choice of bank account.

Please, be warned not to reveal your Payment Validation Code to any third party when you receive it to avoid giving wrong persons the room to contacting our office to impersonate, claim or divert your payment for their selfish interest. I know you have spent several times trying to receive this money but I assure you, this is the time for you to rejoice, I hate what my boss and other officials are doing to many of our customers and I wish to work against it. Please, contact me on my private email for security reasons: cheryldgolden@gmail.com I can also attend to your communications before and after working hours on my Palmtop. I can also make it happen by way of ATM Visa Card and dispatch it to your doorstep.

If you are interested, reconfirm your current information as follows for this process to take effect immediately.

Your Full Names:
Your Current Home Address:
Current Telephone Numbers for easy communication:

Bank Full Name and Address:
Active Bank Account where you want the fund to be transferred into:
Your Full Names on the Account:
A/C No:
Swift No:
Routing No:

SEND ONLY SMS/TEXT MESSAGE TO--- FOR SECURITY REASONS: (813) 693-6712 Please, delete this message if you are not interest or can’t trust my professional skills 

Regards,

Mrs. Cheryl D Golden
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.