Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

goodluckjonathan1012@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

goodluckjonathan1012@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:32 pm

Subject: Immediate Fund Remittance

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
And Debt Reconciliation Payment Report and Immediate Fund Remittance.
Address: Aso - Rock Villa "Presidential Guest House, Wuse Zone II Abuja - Nigeria.
Our Ref: FGN/PRE/VP/XNX/2013.
Tel:+234-8096686481.

ATTN:FUND BENEFICIARY,

I WAS SURPRISED TO HEAR THAT YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR FUND UP TILL TODAY.I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR FUND WILL BE TRANSFERRED TODAY INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN 24 HOURS.

I THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, I BELIEVE YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE CONCLUDED TODAY IMMEDIATELY I HEAR FROM YOU AND YOU ARE ADVISED TO RECONFIRM YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER IMMEDIATELY.

BASED ON MY INVESTIGATION I NOTICED THAT YOU HAVE WASTED A LOT OF MONEY IN REGARDS TO THIS TRANSFER. I'M ADVISING YOU TO STOP ANY COMMUNICATION WITH ANY PERSON UNTIL YOU RECEIVE THIS FUND FROM MY OFFICE TODAY.

TO AVOID WRONG TRANSFER, RECONFIRM YOUR BANKING INFORMATION AND CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER +2348096686481.

THIS OFFICE IS GIVING YOU 100% GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUND WITHIN 24HRS AS SOON AS YOU COMPLY WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN TO YOU.

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE ONCE MORE.REMEMBER THIS TRANSFER IS CONFIDENTIAL,DUE TO A LOT OF IMPERSONATORS, I WANT US TO USE A CODE WHICH IS WHAT IS THE CODE AND ANSWER IS IN GOD WE TRUST.

YOU ARE ADVISED TO CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL ON +234-8096686481.

NOTE:YOU ARE ALSO ADVISED TO SEND TO US ALL INFORMATION OF ANY PERSON YOU HAVE SENT MONEY IN NIGERIA BEFORE SO THAT WE CAN RECOVER THE MONEY AND SEND IT BACK TO YOU.

Please Note that your payment will be released to you from our Crude Oil Bank Account with the Access Bank Plc,Nigeria and due to the fact that I had been informed about the difficulties you have experienced in the past regarding your payment, I had instructed the bank to deduct all their banking charges from the source and make things easier for you, for this reason I had mandated Dr. Ahmed Danjuma (my Special Assistant on Foreign Debt reconciliation) to visit the bank and supervise the immediate release of your payment.

Again,Note: You are required to furnish the Bank with the following to enable the bank work on your payment without any
delay:

1) Your Full Name
2) Your Complete Address (Physical Address with Zip Code
3) Your Full Bank Details
4) Direct Telephone Number/Fax Number
5) Your Identification, either drivers license or international passport .

PLEASE CONTACT THE PAYING BANK IMMEDIATELY THROUGH THEIR BANK EMAIL ADDRESS: ( info@accessbanksplc.fr.pn )

RESPECTFULLY,

DR.GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN ( GCFR )
PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.