Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drmalekhassan@yahoo.co.jp

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:44 pm

test@chinaielts.org

+447012900757

Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

Received: from User ([49.124.114.245])
by service.britishcouncil.org.cn
; Mon, 14 Jul 2014 14:13:44 +0800

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 49.124.114.245
Originating ISP: Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
City: Semenyih
Country of Origin: Malaysia
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

reply-to:  drmalekhassan@yahoo.co.jp
to:
date:  Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 7:01 AM
subject:  Re: INSTRUCTION TO RELEASE YOUR FUND

YOUR PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
UNITED KINGDOM
Dr. Malek Hassan
CALL ME +44 701 290 0757

INSTRUCTION TO RELEASE YOUR FUND OF $10.5M

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials, Diplomats and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you.

I am Dr. Malek Hassan a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction here.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back up from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly in charge of your payment.

The most annoying thing is that the bad officials wont tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you, instead they allow you spend money unnecessarily, I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can guarantee me that you will follow my instructions without remorse.

You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be brought to you with the aid of a reliable Diplomat or transferred to you directly into your account from our source.

I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Respond to this e-mail with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released.

Reconfirm the information bellow

1. Full Name
2. Address
3. Nationality
4. Age: Date of Birth
5. Occupation:
6. Phone: Mobile/Cellular
7. State of Origin
8. Copy of your identity Card

Also Call me as soon as you receive the letter so that you will be given an immediate response

YOURS SINCERELY,

Dr. Malek Hassan

---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
http://www.avast.com
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: drmalekhassan@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby Devil_woman » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:23 pm

sdayne@merlinford.com

+447053823158 New phone number!

reply-to:  drmalekhassan@yahoo.co.jp
to:
date:  17 September 2014 15:17
subject:  Re: Receive Your Funds 19th Of September 2014..

YOUR PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
+44 705 382 3158
Dr. Malek Hassan

INSTRUCTION TO RELEASE YOUR INHERITANCE FUND OF $10.5M

I have concluded arrangements for your funds of $10.5M to be released to you.

Due to the fact that the Processing fee is Mandatory, I have requested for a Waiver Certificate from our Sub Consulate in West Africa.

This Certificate will empower the Courier Company to deliver your long awaited funds to you.

The Waiver Certificate is US$100 only and you have to pay the fee via Money gram or Western Union in the name stated below:

Name: James Ufoma

Address: 12 Ikoyi Road Lagos,Nigeria

Test Question: Delivery Time

Answer: 84 Hours

The following information should be provided after making the payment

1) Sender's Name

2) Sender's Address

3) Amount Sent

4) Reference Number or MTCN

As soon as the fee is paid, the Waiver Certificate will be obtained and the Courier will proceed to complete the delivery.

I am doing this because I want you to receive your funds in other to assist your family.

Do not disappoint me by failing to pay for the Waiver within 84 hours.

Call me as soon as you receive the letter so that you will be given an immediate response

YOURS SINCERELY,

Dr. Malek Hassan
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.