Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

redmond.ovie2@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

redmond.ovie2@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:56 am

Subject: PRESIDENTIAL COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT

THE PRESIDENCY
PRESIDENTIAL COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
TEL: Tel: +2348086809756

Date: 16/9/ 2014

Dear friend

I am writing you as it regards final release of your outstanding sum and really would appreciate your kind cooperation towards a successful completion which I would handle and release on or the next working days.

During a preliminary investigation carried on your payment files, I have seen from all indication that the problem you are having now could be due to no money to finance the needed documents for a hitch free final release of your fund to you. Having seen this and after much considerations, I had to contact someone who has agreed to invest and sponsor the total cost that would be needed to procure the necessary documents until your fund is remitted into your account. However, he made me to understand that he would be demanding a 50% interest of the total amount he would spend upon your final confirmation of this fund into your account.

This decision of involving an investor emanated after observing some irregularities made on your file and most needed documents unavailable to legitimately and legally back this fund during the course of transferring into your account.

The investor told me that since he is to finance this business on trust and does not know you in person, you would either have to open a new bank account with any bank in the USA if you do not have an account with any of them already – WELLSFARGO, SUNTRUST, PNC, LOGIX CREDIT UNION, STATE EMPLOYEE CREDIT UNION, HSBC, GROW CREDIT UNION, BBVA COMPASS BANK, GREEN DOT BANK, WASHINGTON CREDIT UNION, PROVIDENT BANK, CITIBANK, CHASE, TD BANK, WOODFOREST BANK, BOA and REGIONS BANK.

He would require some vital information of the account when he is about to remit the cost into the account you would provide.

I would like to get your reply the soonest possible to enable me proceed with discussions and finalizing issues with him or a final conclusion.

Thanking you in anticipated cooperation and understanding.

Best regards.

Chief Redmond Ovie
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.