Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bar.davidsalim@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

bar.davidsalim@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:00 pm

Recovery scam...

Date: Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 9:32 PM
Subject: Good Day Friend
To:

My Dear Friend

I am Mrs Kate Hogan, A USA citizen, 57 years Old,who reside here in New Braunfels Texas. My residential address is as follows. 108 Crockett Court. Apt 303, New Braunfels Texas, United States, I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me,

I am glad to send you this email to notify you concerning the fund which has been in the custody of the (NMF) NIGERIAN MINISTRY OF FINANCE for the past few months.

NOTE: I had paid over $5,800.00 USD while in the USA, trying to get my payment all to no avail before I was directed to meet Barrister David Salim, who is the member of the COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails without this code (0060) from Federal Republic Of Nigeria are fake.

The only money I paid after I contacted Barrister David Salim was just $320 USD for the paper works in backing up the compensation process, take note of this so that he can help you to Transfer your fund into your account directly, instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction

Well i don't have much to say than to advice you to contact him with your information so he can help you out too. Below is the Barrister Contact Address to get intouch with the Barrister.

Name: Barrister David Salim
Email: bar.davidsalim@gmail.com
Cell#: +2347067154312

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you please, because they are not in any way with your fund, they are only taking advantage of you and they will keep taking your hard earned Money until you have nothing.

So if really you want your compensated fund to get to you, you then have to contact Barrister David Salim so that he will help you out as he did for me.

Thank You and Be Blessed.
Mrs Kate Hogan.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.