Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gov.godwinemefiele001@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:39 am

+2347045999187

Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 22:09:42 +0100
Subject: To the kind attention of: Beneficiary,

To the kind attention of: Beneficiary,

I hope my message meets you in good health. I am compelled to write you this message based on a delightful report on your file. 

I have been navigating through your payment file ever since I took over from my predecessor (Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi) and what I saw was heartbroken to say the least. Why will anyone want be so wicked as to, intentionally destroying vital information’s about you and your payment, whilst making it difficult for you to receive your payment out of share greed and selfishness.

Well, I am glad to inform you that all your years of nightmares are over, and salvation have come your way finally. I am contacting directly through my private mail box to intimate you that, I have been mandated by Mr. President (Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan) to conclude arrangements with Bureau of Diplomatic Security Services (BDSS) to handle the delivery of your Funds to your door step.

Your Consignment containing US$15.7M is currently in our Bonded Warehouse in Montreal Canada waiting for further instructions from you before our delivery agent will proceed with the delivery to your door step discreetly. I choose to completing all logistics before breaking the good news to you, and if there is time wasting from your end, you should be taking hold of your Consignment in the next 48hrs.

The consignment left yesterday's night and have been deposited in our Bonded Warehouse to Montreal Canada. It is metal box, with a weight of about 25.5kg, the box is declared as containing diplomatic Materials documents only with your name as the Beneficiary/Owner to avoid any complications. 

The name of the contact person in Montreal Canada will be communicated to you know in due course when I hear from you. 

Waiting for your response via email or call on +234-7045999187 for private discussions on this matter.

Best Regards,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria.

-- 
This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under law. If you have received this message in error, please inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy. Thank you
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.