Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

james.cowles@citibank.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:36 am

Reply-To: <james.cowles3@hotmail.com>
From: "james.cowles@citibank.co.uk"<james.cowles@citibank.co.uk>
Subject: CITIBANK NEW PAYMENT DIRECTIVE

Citibank International Plc.
Head Office 33 Canada Square
Canary Wharf London
E14 5LB United Kingdom
Direct Office Line +447005931192
Direct Office Fax: +447005931126
Private Mail: james.cowles3@hotmail.com
Official Mail: james.cowles@citibank.co.uk

In due respect Sir/Madam,

We officially notifying you that, new payment directive has been approved to pay your fund. i wish to let you understand that we have make a very special arrangement in paying your overdue payment of ($15,500,000.00) to your nominated bank account as you will provided, we have consulted our international remittance department manager and they have clearly informed us that if they wire the fund directly to your fiduciary bank account as provided, because of the volume of the fund, there will be red flag on place on the fund by (IMF) international Monetary Fund, (FSA) Financial Services Authority, London and IRS in USA.

So to enable us get this fund clearance to you legally, without any mistake, which means we will need to open temporarily account with our private financial institution (The Citi Private Bank) Citigroup Center, 153 East 53rd Street, 16/ F, Zone 19, New York, NY 10022, U.S.A.

As soon as we open this account under your name, we will then arrange to secure via our legal department supportive documents to backup your claim of this important amount of fund which you have already declare as the beneficiary of the fund.

After the full confirmation of the backup document from all the important offices and departments concern, we will then lodge into your account new opening account and provide you with the online access to enable you view your account and then you can start making wire transfers out from your account without any further interruptions from any authority, but sir bear in mind that there will attract the official (SUB-CHARGES) which will be made known to you once you confirm that we go ahead and start the job, we will then have our legal department to start the job by securing all the paper work and we will open the account for you and give you the link to view the existence of your account with ((The Citi Private Bank) so upon your confirmations of this account, then we will provide you with our banking co-ordinates where you are going to make swift wire transfer of the SUB-CHARGES before you start using the account, you must clear the sub-charges that
means after your confirmation of the legal tender and the account open.

Please advise me via fax or on my private email only as provided above for security reasons, always send us details via fax so that we will proceed to complete this important transaction for you.

Please re-confirm your address and your proper identifications like drivers license or passport ,send the details via fax or e-mail, because is better to handle confidential matters like this via fax to fax mostly.

I am going to stop here till I hear from you.

God Bless You

Thanks for choosing to bank with us

If you have any Further question, please call

+44) 703 595 7229 DIRECT LINE

=> Switch Board Line +447005931192
=> Direct Fax: +447005931126
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

james.cowles3@hotmail.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:22 pm

+447035957229
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+447005931192
+447005931126
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

Subject: CITIBANK NEW PAYMENT DIRECTIVE
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 01:23:02 -0700

Canary Wharf London
E14 5LB United Kingdom
Direct Office Line  +44 7005 9311 92
Direct Office Fax:  +44 7005 9311 26
Private Mail:  james.cowles3@hotmail.com
Official Mail:  james.cowles@citibank.co.uk

In due respect Sir/Madam,

We officially notifying you that, new payment directive has been approved to pay your fund. i wish to let you understand that we have make a very special arrangement in paying your overdue payment of ($15,500,000.00) to your nominated bank account as you will provided, we have consulted our international remittance department manager and they have clearly informed us that if they wire the fund directly to your fiduciary bank account as provided, because of the volume of the fund, there will be red flag on place on the fund by (IMF) international Monetary Fund, (FSA) Financial Services Authority, London and IRS in USA.

So to enable us get this fund clearance to you legally, without any mistake, which means we will need to open temporarily account with our private financial institution (The Citi Private Bank) Citigroup Center, 153 East 53rd Street, 16/ F, Zone 19, New York, NY 10022, U.S.A.

As soon as we open this account under your name, we will then arrange to secure via our legal department supportive documents to backup your claim of this important amount of fund which you have already declare as the beneficiary of the fund.

After the full confirmation of the backup document from all the important offices and departments concern, we will then lodge into your account new opening account and provide you with the online access to enable you view your account and then you can start making wire transfers out from your account without any further interruptions from any authority, but sir bear in mind that  there will attract the official  (SUB-CHARGES) which will be made known to you once you confirm that we go ahead and start the job, we will then have our legal department to start the job by securing all the paper work and we will open the account for you and give you the link to view the existence of  your account with ((The Citi Private Bank) so upon your confirmations of this account, then we will provide you with our banking co-ordinates where you are going to make swift wire transfer of the SUB-CHARGES before you start using the account, you must clear the sub-charges that
means after your confirmation of the legal tender and the account open.

Please advise me via fax or on my private email only as provided above for security reasons, always send us details via fax so that we will proceed to complete this important transaction for you.

Please re-confirm your address and your proper identifications like drivers license or passport ,send the details via fax or e-mail, because is better to handle confidential matters like this via fax to fax mostly.

I am going to stop here till I hear from you.

God Bless You

+44) 703 595 7229  DIRECT LINE

=> Switch Board Line +44 7005 9311 92
=> Direct Fax: +44 7005 9311 26
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: james.cowles@citibank.co.uk

Unread postby Devil_woman » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:33 am

+447031926729
+4470059311 92
+447005931126

Subject: YOUR $15.5M WITH CITIBANK WILL BE REDIRECT SOON
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 14:25:42 -0700

Canary Wharf London
E14 5LB United Kingdom

Direct Office Line  +44 7005 9311 92
Direct Office Fax:  +44 7005 9311 26

I AM VERY AMAZED FOR YOUR SUDDEN SILENT, AFTER WE HAVE CONCLUDED WITH YOUR COUNTRY GOVERNMENT AUTHORITY AND INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND TO ALLOWED YOU OPERATE YOUR CITIBANK ONLINE ACCOUNT FROM YOUR COUNTRY AND ALSO USE YOUR CITIBANK MASTER CARD FROM ANY ATM IN YOUR COUNTRY

NOW, WE ARE APPROACHING THE FINAL QUARTER PAYMENT OF PHYSICAL YEAR 2014 AND MY BANK HAS QUESTIONED ME TO KNOW IF YOUR FUND SHOULD BE MOVE INTO UNITED KINGDOM GOVERNMENT TREASURY AND ADD MORE TO UK ECONOMY OR YOU STILL WANT TO CLAIM YOUR FUND AS THE RIGHTFUL BENEFICIARY???

PLEASE, REPLY TODAY TO ENABLE ME GIVE YOU MORE DETAILS AND WHAT TO DO AND GET THIS DONE BEFORE END OF THIS MONTH.

PLEASE, KINDLY REPLY TO MY PRIVATE MAIL BOX FOR SECURITY REASON.

I DONT WANT MY BANK TO AWARE THAT, I CONTACTED YOU AGAIN.

+44) 703 192 6729    DIRECT LINE

=> Switch Board Line +44 7005 9311 92
=> Direct Fax: +44 7005 9311 26

Regards

James C. Cowles
Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer
for Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) and
Head of Western Europe at Citibank International Plc.
Canary Wharf London
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.