Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nnz@msn.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

nnz@msn.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:43 pm

engrahme1dkarim@gmail.com
nnz@msn.com

Reply-To: <engrahme1dkarim@gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Friend
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 02:48:38 -0700

Dear Friend

This is Engineer Ahmed Karim  a petrochemical/oil exploration Engineer with the Syrian Petroleum Company located in Damascus. I need your  mutual assistance to investing some reasonable sums of funds in Your  country.

Can you assist me and two other engineers to "REINVEST"some funds raised from sale of crude oil in your country? Get back to me for more details if you can. Following of the civil war situation in Syria, we have successfully moved the funds to a peaceful location For investments. We only need a dedicated, serious, committed and transparent Investor. if you have all the qualities as stated herein,

reach me immediately for comprehensive break down of the project.

Waiting for your response.

Sincerely,

ENGR .AHMED  KARIM ,
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: nnz@msn.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:59 pm

aazz2000aaazz@gmail.com
nnz@msn.com

+2349032723961  

Reply-To: <aazz2000aaazz@gmail.com>
Subject: ATTEN TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 00:56:39 -0700

ATTEN  TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN 

Dear sir/madam
my name is Dr. Joseph T. Dawha Group Managing Director Nigeria national petroleum cooperation NNPC I am delighted to in form you about the sum of $500 million US dollars this money in question was found as over inflicted  on contract done in the year 1977 infect I need a reliable Person whom I can trust to transfer the money to his or her account bit by bit, the constrictor who did the job has already being paid.  

The present  contract award chairman and some of the officials decided to transfer the deference abroad 20% will be given to the account owner  5%  is map out for any maxleynous  expanses that might come up  for local and international,  for more details  indicate your interest only  on this Email  aazz2000aaazz@gmail.comThis transaction will be done legitimately that will protect everybody involved,  I  will appreciate your earliest response NB  let this transaction be keep very  confidential.

You can call me on my direct telephone  +234 9032 723961  

Yours sincerity 
DR JOSEPH T DAWHA 
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.