Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info@rkw-lotus.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info@rkw-lotus.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 18, 2014 2:19 pm

Received: from unknown (HELO User) (admin@gsandersbuilders.co.uk@66.193.49.201)
by mail4.serversure.net with ESMTPA; 18 May 2014 09:45:47 -0000
Reply-To: <advocatedavidbramley1@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: Confidential Proposal.

Dear Friend,

This is a personal letter directed to you and I request that it be treated as such. I am David Bramley, a solicitor at law and a personal attorney to Late Mr. Darren James, A citizen of the United States of America herein referred to as my client, who worked as an independent contractor with mining companies here in Johannesburg.

On the 20th of November 2004 my client Mr. Darren James, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Pretoria Road and all occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several inquiries to locate any of his extended relatives, this has proved unsuccessful. I have made several inquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

I have contacted you to assist in receiving this fund into your account valued at $23,500,000.00(Twenty Three Million Five Hundred United Sates Dollars) left behind by my client with a Bank here in Johannesburg before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this amount was deposited.

My proposition to you is to present you to the bank as the Next of kin and beneficiary of my deceased client so that the bank will pay this $23.500, 000, 00 to you so that we can share the amount on a mutually agreed percentage of 60% for me 40% for you. All legal documents to back up your claim as the deceased Next of Kin will be provided by me. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I will guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

In order to present you as the next of Kin and beneficiary of the funds, I will require you to send me the following information.

1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Private Telephone Numbers and Fax Number
3. Your Contact Address. (House Address)

And until the whole documents are secured legally, I want this fund to remain known only to you and I because of my position and close relation to the deceased.

Your immediate response towards this mail will be highly appreciated

Yours Sincerely,

Advocate David Bramley
Principal Attorney: Bramley & Co Associates.
Address:97 Wes Street,Sandton,Johannesburg,
Republic of South Africa
Direct Telephone: +27787004077
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: info@rkw-lotus.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:01 pm

Email:

Date: Sun, Sep 7, 2014
Subject: Confidential Proposal.
To:

Dear Friend,

This is a personal letter directed to you and I request that it be treated as such. I am David Bramley, a solicitor at law and a personal attorney to Late Mr. Darren James, A citizen of the United States of America herein referred to as my client, who worked as an independent contractor with mining companies here in Johannesburg.

On the 20th of November 2004 my client Mr. Darren James, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Pretoria Road and all occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several inquiries to locate any of his extended relatives, this has proved unsuccessful. I have made several inquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

I have contacted you to assist in receiving this fund into your account valued at $23,500,000.00(Twenty Three Million Five Hundred United Sates Dollars) left behind by my client with a Bank here in Johannesburg before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this amount was deposited.

My proposition to you is to present you to the bank as the Next of kin and beneficiary of my deceased client so that the bank will pay this $23.500, 000, 00 to you so that we can share the amount on a mutually agreed percentage of 60% for me 40% for you. All legal documents to back up your claim as the deceased Next of Kin will be provided by me. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I will guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

In order to present you as the next of Kin and beneficiary of the funds, I will require you to send me the following information.

1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Private Telephone Numbers and Fax Number
3. Your Contact Address. (House Address)

And until the whole documents are secured legally, I want this fund to remain known only to you and I because of my position and close relation to the deceased.

Your immediate response towards this mail will be highly appreciated

Yours Sincerely,

Advocate David Bramley
Principal Attorney: Bramley & Co Associates.
Address:97 Wes Street,Sandton,Johannesburg,
Republic of South Africa
Direct Telephone: +27787004077

The same phone number was previously reported in viewtopic.php?f=6&t=160&start=240 for being used in a similar scam with the email addresses augustinedinga908@gmail.com / augustinedinga487@hotmail.com.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.