Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

patrickterry2013@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

patrickterry2013@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:14 pm

x-originating-ip: 208.109.99.167
x_spam_cmae: v=2.0 cv=acq/a2Ut c=1 sm=1 p=coM0Eu752f8A:10
p=yPfkVKvSGbtQn9wL:21 p=yP4nCmC9sfd2YkBl:21 a=0YarKJGQjXInaLpcX/Hyrg==:17
a=oM9Z7U5VD-UA:10 a=f8_S3n9t2uQA:10 a=oJL9TIRMo0YA:10 a=CjxXgO3LAAAA:8
a=TZb1taSUAAAA:8 a=pz-88zGryaIA:10 a=U-MwxjuC6Yg0-4njHl4A:9 a=aTWFQbYfYbIA:10
a=9gDJXo_JppwA:10 a=0YarKJGQjXInaLpcX/Hyrg==:117
Received: (qmail 26565 invoked by uid 48); 16 Jul 2013 16:27:16 +0530
Date: 16 Jul 2013 16:27:16 +0530
Message-ID: <20130716105716.26561.qmail@ip-208-109-99-167.ip.secureserver.net>
Subject: ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE? (ADAM)
From: CENTRAL BNK OF NIGERIA <patrickterry2013@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: patrickterry2013@yahoo.com

Dear,
I just got an information that you are dead. But i don't know how truth this is but you have to get back to me urgently if you are alive before your funds will be transfer to a wrong person.

Call me on my direct telephone number, 234-8080804988, if you are really alive otherwise you will miss this golden opportunity and your funds will be transfer to the people that came for the claim.

Best Regards,

Mr. Patrick Terry.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: patrickterry2013@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:08 pm

+2348080804988
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

info@worldbankk.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:49 pm

Received: from User ([41.138.189.35] RDNS failed) by mail.petct.ro with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 11 Feb 2014 22:36:33 +0200
Reply-To: <worldbank_payment@yahoo.com>
Subject: COMPENSATION OF YOUR LOST FUNDS. (BONG)

Dear Beneficiary,

We are solicitors. In the recently concluded 2013 investigations and subsequent arrests of
suspected fraudsters in Africa region, in collaboration with the present governments of Nigeria, Ghana, Cote D'Ivoire, Burkinafaso,England and South Africa, the UN security operatives have so far arrested and prosecuted over 300 Government and banking officials and arrest is still going on.

So far, the UN security operatives have also recovered about $5.1 Billion from both cash and accounts. It is from the address books of the arrested officials that your email address was recovered.

Right now, the United Nations (UN) and their Africa Union (AU) counterpart is paying a $1,000,000.00 compensation to those whose emails addresses and other personal data are recovered from these arrested officials, and also paying full contract or inheritance and winning amounts to those with provable information qualifying them as genuine contractors and beneficiaries of funds in the
affected African and European Countries.

Which Category do you fall? Have you been getting emails for payments from these Countries? OR are you a legitimate contractor and fund beneficiary in any of the affected African and European Countries?

Please, indicate clearly as you get back to me for proper guidelines and detail on how to receive this compensation OR your full payment.

Waiting to hear from you soonest.

Barrister. Mark Mbeki.
Telephone +2348080804988.
EMAIL: worldbank_payment@yahoo.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

mikedudu@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:05 am

X-Originating-IP: [78.8.150.122]
Reply-To: <mikedudu@hotmail.com>
From: "PAY MASTER GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION."<test@test.com>
Subject: Are You Expecting Any Fund From Nigeria.

OFFICE OF THE PAYMASTER GENERAL OF THE FEDERATIONS.
OLD FEDERAL SECRETARIAT.
No 115 Awolowo Road Lagos Nigeria.

DIRECT TELEPHONE: 234-8080804988.

Dear Beneficiary,

Greeting to you, please ignore this mail if you are not expecting any fund from Nigeria.

I am sending you this mail in regards to the Victim fund files which I received here in my office, I tried to send you an e-mail this morning but the internet network was so bad that I can’t access my mail, sorry for the inconvenience.

After going through your fund file which I received here in my office, I discovered that you have been dealing with some individuals pretending to work with our Government, I will advise you to reply back to me immediately you receive my mail as to keep you posted in regards to your fund file here.

You really have to be very careful about the emails you receive from those people contacting you via email or phone calls.

Dr Mike Dudu Dudu.

Paymaster General of the Federations.
Private Mobile:+2348080804988.
Email: mikedudu@hotmail.com
Wayne

calousbruno@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:33 pm

Received: from [41.71.187.156] by web124501.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 05 Sep 2014 05:37:44 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/725 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Message-ID: <1409920664.52291.YahooMailBasic@web124501.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 05:37:44 -0700
Subject: YOUR CHECK IS READY.

Dear Beneficiary,
This is to officially notify you that a Certified Bank Check of $900.000.00, have been issued on your name.

So you have to urgently come down to our head office here in Nigeria to pick it up. But in case you cannot come to Nigeria then send us your full names, your full address and your contact telephone number.

Call me on my telephone number, +2348080804988, once you get this message for your secret code numbers.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Calous Bruno.
Wayne

worldbank_payment@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:50 pm

Reply-To: mark mbeki <worldbank_payment@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <84627615.155674.1416899534093.JavaMail.yahoo@jws10779.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Subject: COMPENSATION OF YOUR LOST MONEY.

Kind Attention: Beneficiary,

We are solicitors. In the recently concluded 2014 investigations and subsequent arrests of suspected fraudsters in Africa region, in collaboration with the present governments of Nigeria, Ghana, Cote D'Ivoire, Burkinafaso,England and South Africa, the UN security operatives have so far arrested and prosecuted over 300 Government and banking officials and arrest is still going on.

So far, the UN security operatives have also recovered about $5.1 Billion from both cash and accounts. It is from the address books of the arrested officials that your email address was recovered.

Right now, the United Nations (UN) and their Africa Union (AU) counterpart is paying a $1,000,000.00 compensation to those whose emails addresses and other personal data are recovered from these arrested officials, and also paying full contract or inheritance and winning amounts to those with provable information qualifying them as genuine contractors and beneficiaries of funds in the affected African countries.

Which Category do you fall? Have you been getting emails for payments from these countries? OR are you a legitimate contractor and fund beneficiary in any of the affected African country?

Please, indicate clearly as you get back to me for proper guidelines and details on how to receive this compensation OR your full payment.

Waiting.

Barrister, Mark Mbeki.
Telephone +2348080804988.
Wayne

info@fgnn.org

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:27 am

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT <info@fgnn.org> Today at 10:11 AM
Reply-To: <yo_vpn@yahoo.com>
Message body

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
ASO ROCK VILLA,
FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY
ABUJA-NIGERIA

Attn Beneficiary,

I, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, The New Executive Vice President of Nigeria is hereby writing this letter to you regarding the agreement made between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United State of America.

1. That all Agencies right and third party representative in respect of protracted payment resulting from Ministries, Prostates, Departmental Heads and Corporations Contract/inheritance are hereby REVOKED.

2. All the Directors of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Paying Advisory Board of Central Bank of Nigeria, Government Prostates, Contract Review Chairman, Federal Audit and Verification Panel,Accredited Presidential Task Force on Contract/inheritance Payment have submitted their files for outstanding payment to my office.

3. ALL CONTRACTORS/INHERITANCE CLAIMS whose contract/inheritance payments are still outstanding as at this date should liaise directly to this office for further verification and directive.

4. By the strength of the Bill NO. 58, section 138A, Any Contractor who therefore goes contrary to this directive IS DOING THAT ON HIS/HER OWN RISK. HOWEVER, ALL UNAUTHORIZED CORRESPONDENT OVER SEAS, COMMITTEES, BANKS AND ALL INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS (IMF) & PARIS CLUB OF SETTLEMENTS ARE HEREBY CANCELLED/REVOKED.

I want to use this opportunity to restore back the image of this Country with the International investors.

Thanks for understanding and send my regards to your family.

Sincerely,

Prof Yemi Osinbajo.
Vice President of Nigeria
NOTE: CALL ME IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE ON MY TELEPHONE +2348080804988.
Wayne

info@ccbn.org

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:17 pm

ABOUT YOUR FUNDS AND THE LOAN. (my ol)
FROM MR. PATRICK TERRY. <info@ccbn.org> Feb 10 at 4:13 PM
Reply-To: <patrickterry22@yahoo.com>
Message body
DEAR SIR,
THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL. I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO SEND ME ANY MONEY. ALL I WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU WAS THAT I HAVE FOUND OUT WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR FUNDS SINCE ALL THESE YEARS. IT WAS YOUR INABILITY TO SETTLE THE TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE WHICH YOU ARE TO PAY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA THE SUM OF $85, 000. BUT DUE TO YOUR FINANCIAL STATUS, I HAVE NEGOTIATED WITH AN INVESTOR IN THE USA WHO AGREED TO GIVE YOU A LOAN THAT COVERS THE AMOUNT ON THE AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL GIVE HIM 5% OF YOUR TOTAL SUM ONCE YOU RECEIVED YOUR FUNDS. SO IF YOU AGREE ON HIS CONDITION THEN LET ME KNOW SO THAT I WILL TELL YOU THE NEXT LINE OF ACTION. SO IF YOU AGREE THEN SEND ME YOUR FULL NAMES, CONTACT ADDRESS, YOUR CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER, YOUR BANK INFORMATION, BANK ADDRESS AND BANK TELEPHONE NUMBER.

BEST REGARDS,

MR. PATRICK TERRY.
Wayne

contact@rapidprotoco.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 16, 2016 10:25 pm

ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE? (TON ZEC)
FROM THE CENTRAL BANK <contact@rapidprotoco.com> Today at 22:15
Message body
Dear Beneficiary,
I just got an information that you are dead. But i don't know how truth this is but you have to get back to me urgently if you are alive before your funds will be transfer to a wrong person.

Call me on my direct telephone number, +2348080804988, if you are really alive otherwise you will miss this golden opportunity and your funds will be transfer to the people that came for the claim.

Best Regards,

Mr. Patrick Terry.
Wayne

test@tecnoaplica.cl - patrickterry22@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:41 pm

ABOUT YOUR FUNDS AND THE LOAN.
FROM THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. <test@tecnoaplica.cl> Today at 17:52
Message body
DEAR SIR,
THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL. I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO SEND ME ANY MONEY. ALL I WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU WAS THAT I HAVE FOUND OUT WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR FUNDS SINCE ALL THESE YEARS. IT WAS YOUR INABILITY TO SETTLE THE TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE WHICH YOU ARE TO PAY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA THE SUM OF $85, 000. BUT DUE TO YOUR FINANCIAL STATUS, I HAVE NEGOTIATED WITH AN INVESTOR IN THE USA WHO AGREED TO GIVE YOU A LOAN THAT COVERS THE AMOUNT ON THE AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL GIVE HIM 5% OF YOUR TOTAL SUM ONCE YOU RECEIVED YOUR FUNDS. SO IF YOU AGREE ON HIS CONDITION THEN LET ME KNOW SO THAT I WILL TELL YOU THE NEXT LINE OF ACTION. SO IF YOU AGREE THEN SEND ME YOUR FULL NAMES, CONTACT ADDRESS, YOUR CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER, YOUR BANK INFORMATION, BANK ADDRESS AND BANK TELEPHONE NUMBER.

BEST REGARDS,

MR. PATRICK TERRY.
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.