Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

customer@my.bidwiz.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

customer@my.bidwiz.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:13 pm

Received: from User [41.203.67.51] by my.bidwiz.co.uk with ESMTP
(SMTPD32-8.10) id A82C1ABA00FE; Sun, 14 Apr 2013 03:36:44 +0200
Reply-To: <barr_gilbertetuwa@live.com>
Subject: YOUR DELAYED PAYMENT, THE WAY OUT.

Dear Beneficiary.

YOUR DELAYED PAYMENT, THE WAY OUT.

Compliment of the day. This message will reveal the untold truth behind your prolonged contract payment.

I am Barrister Gilbert Etuwa, a staff of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).I have watched for sometime now, the stress, ordeals and frustrations that you have been going through trying to receive your legitimate contract fund.

Your file has come to this department severally but it is quite unfortunate that the concerned authorities responsible for your contract payment had mishandled your file by letting out some useful information to the public. I strongly believe that you must be receiving emails, faxes and calls from different people across the globe promising to assist you. From all indications you have lost trust on whom to believe to be a genuine official.

The truth is that you cannot get your payment without adequately clearing the mess that had been caused by a petition filed by an attorney called RAY OTARU on your contract.

The said petition was about a breach of contractual agreement by the Principal Contractor of the project WELLS ENGINEERING, UK. Although the Principal Contractor has been paid their due contract sum but the problem created by the petition has made it very difficult for your payment to be concluded smoothly . Definitely you are ignorant of what transpired but I will expose all these upon your reply for you to know the true facts. You should therefore stop wasting your time and money on empty promises from those claiming to be CBN Governor, Directors and Presidential Advisers.

However, your nightmare will surely come to a halt within few days if you should adhere strictly to my advice because I know and monitor all activities with respect to foreign contract payment.

Furthermore, I have carefully studied your file and cross examined details from the presidency and have discovered that your file is replete with irregularities as most payment receipt that were issued to your firm on the payment you made were never recorded with us. Which are the reasons why my predecessors could not effect your payment.

Unfortunately, this problem cannot stop if you would continue to go about the processing of your claim; some people are interested in your payment and as a result, wants to frustrate your effort. From observation a lot of other monetary demand awaits you and this will certainly remains an endless journey. Thereby making your effort like a wild goose chase.,

Be that as it may, you only need internal assistance to clear and perfect your contract file for your fund to be released to your account. However I am willing to use my exalted position to sort your file and produce a clean result for an immediate transfer of your fund if you agree to condition below. Be informed that the federal government is about rounding up for this year and anybody who does not receive his payment now will have to wait till march 2014 to receive their payment' I will assist you to secure your contract/inheritance payment without further encumbrances However, you will compensate me with 5% of your contract/inheritance sum after you have finally confirmed your fund in your account. Reach me immediately for more clarification if you found anything ambiguous through my private email above.

Regards,

Gilbert Etuwa, esq
Tel: +2347031183244
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.