Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bergerg002@yahoo.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

bergerg002@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Devil_woman » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:04 pm

bergerg002@yahoo.co.uk
consultantforsec@aol.com
imbofnspm@hotmail.com

+2348137614011

Received: from [41.138.171.229] by web172904.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 03 Sep 2014 02:19:14 BST

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.138.171.229<br>Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 02:19:14 +0100
Reply-To: berger geldhauser <bergerg002@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: VERY CONFIDENTIAL AND URGENT - PLEASE, KEEP 100% SECRET.

Dear Valued Partner,

If you can handle the process as explained below, I will send you a specimen of Twenty Five Thousand cards (which is US$20 each) for trial experiment after formal registration with our accredited agent/chemist in Lima, Peru or Ecuador with the sum of US$5,000.00 (Five Thousand United States Dollars) for the supply/delivery of the washing chemical and after the experiment is done by you under the supervision of the chemist; take the equivalent of US$500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) realized to your bank for confirmation/subsequent lodgement/deposit before we proceed.

In the second dispatch, I will send another Twenty Five Thousand cards (which is US$20 each) which is equivalent of US$500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) through the chemist for you to master the experiment with the supervision of the expert chemist and on and on like that.

Now, let me give you an overview of this project, which is designed not to interfere with your daily business activities.

On that note, speaking with you on phone would allow us to fully evaluate ourselves and be rest assured that you will be wonderfully remunerated for joining us on this less stressful money yielding techniques for future investment in profitable ventures in your country and elsewhere under your care and management.

INTRODUCTION:

I am Alhaji Abbas Umar Masanawa, Executive Director (Finance & Strategy/Chief Financial Officer), the Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company Limited Plc.

I am fronting for the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and we have loads of cards, totaling Twenty Five million in numbers and inside the box that contain the cards, there is a letter attached, which has an overview of an instruction-guide on how to convert the cards into United States currency.

The Cards are United States-Legal-Tender (Real Money) but defaced in a bid to beat security and use that means to move the funds out of Nigeria to you for investment as partners.

On the issue of your person, knowing more about you and how I got your email address/contact, I must confess, I already know much about you, through the worldwide consulate business journal which I have access to.

I am not foolish and do not contact just anybody, I must know your profile, your capacity in business, policies/legacies, catchment areas of business.

In fact, I research on persons/names before recommendations are made to me.

However, you may still run an introduction of your person, may be, for comparison, but I already know much about you.

More so, at my age, person, I have grown above certain discussions, like issue of scams, because only a foolish person can be scammed.

The World of today is highly globalized, highly stuffed with information technologies, it is only when one lack uses of these technologies, he or she can be deceived, so I do not discuss this, it’s completely out of context.

The instruction-manual also indicated that your-weather condition is best to support the cleaning of the Cards, which is one of the reasons I contacted you.

And another reason is that, the cleaning-chemical which is required to clean the Cards after formal registration with the chemist could easily/cheaply be procured by the chemist in Lima, Peru, Ecuador, China, Taiwan and Hong Kong and personally delivered to you by the chemist.

All you need to do is to add water, detergent and the cleaning-chemical to get the Funds.

There is no possibility of Cross-border/country-country delivery of the cleaning-chemical because no courier service handles it.

It must be delivered personally by the chemist after formal registration with him.

For your experiment over there, and after registration with the chemist, he will bring to you, a little chemical-specimen attached to the box where the Card were laid, "which is adequate to clean only Twenty Five Thousand cards (which is US$20 each) which is equivalent of US$500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)", (the-trial-experiment). This little cleaning-chemical is what the chemist will bring to you after the registration for the first trial experiment, which will serve as a prelude for us in this experiment.

If it works fine, and which i am optimistic would be the case and the bank confirms the money okay, the chemist shall then bring to you, the cleaning-chemical right there in your country that would be enough to clean the first batch of US$500,000.00 under his supervision and I shall be sending the cards through the chemist little by little and in batches of US$500,000.00 until the whole cards are sent to you, completely cleaned and secured in your account for investment purposes.

Please let me know, at your earliest convenience, when you would be available to talk with me on phone anytime this week.

If you are interested, send me your full address, bank co-ordinates, a copy of your international passport or driver's license and confidential/private telephone number so that I can instruct you on how to wire the US$5,000.00 registration/accreditation fee to the chemist in Lima, Peru or Ecuador and after that, he shall personally bring to you, the cleaning-chemical and first batch of US$500,000.00 cards (which is in US$20 denomination) and perform the experiment in your presence and thereafter, you confirm with your bank to know if it is okay and we then take the rest issues up from there.

We are prepared to give you 25% of all the cards (money) you are to receive, 70% for us and 5% for charity.

If you can handle this, please, let me know so as to be guided accordingly.

We have counted all the green cards inside the box, and we have a total of Twenty Five Million, each card in the box is in a denomination of US$20 and US$20 multiplied by Twenty Five Million is equal to: US$500-Million. US$20 x by 25,000,000.00 = US$500,000,000.00 (Five Hundred Million United States Dollars) including the total US$25,000,000.00 owed you by the Nigerian Government.

Please, let me know your mind and take on this as soon as possible.

Cordially,

Alhaji Abbas Umar Masanawa.
(Executive Director (Finance & Strategy/Chief Financial Officer)
Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company Limited Plc.
Private/Confidential Email Address:  consultantforsec@aol.com AND imbofnspm@hotmail.com
Private/Confidential Telephone No.: +234-813-761-4011.
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: bergerg002@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:03 pm

CAN I TRUST YOU ON THIS?
berger geldhauser <bergerg002@yahoo.co.uk> Today at 1:24 PM
Message body
Hello, I am aware that this is an unconventional way of relaying an important message such as this.

I did try without success to locate both your contact address or phone/fax numbers and as such, I resorted to contacting you via email.

I am Mr.Randy Mour, an investment consultant working with Bank UBS AG Zurich at their Offshore Department.

I will be happy to work out this deal with you if you have a corporate or personal bank account that can accommodate huge funds and if you are capable of keeping TOP SECRET.

During one of our periodic auditing, I discovered dormant accounts with holding balance of US$1, 320,000.000.00 (One Billion, Three Hundred And Twenty Million US Dollars Only).

I shall start with the release of an initial US$320,000.000.00 {Three Hundred And Twenty Million US Dollars Only} to ascertain your honesty and capacity to deliver at a big stage.

If you are not familiar with Swiss Dormant Accounts and profile, please take a moment of your very busy schedules to read about Swiss Dormant Accounts

Website: http:/ /www.crt-ii.org/2001_list/publication_list1_A.phtm

I am constrained to give more details about this business until your prompt and positive response is received.

If you know that you are capable of handling large or small amounts on trust and can keep secret and ready to take 40% of any amount I transfer to your account from the dormant accounts and I will take 60%, then get back to me immediately with your personal details details including full names, contact address, company name and address, private telephone number, a copy of your international passport or driver's license, bank co-ordinates, net worth/annual income, also tell me more about yourself, while I look forward to receive your personal details.

I want to re-assure you that this business is risk free and you can send an empty account to receive the funds, provided that the account is capable of receiving incoming funds, the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect us from any breach of the law.

Thank you for your time and attention and please, reply via my private email: randymour1000000@gmail.com

Warmest Regards,

Mr.Randy Mour
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

consultantforsec@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:36 pm

Attn:

I acknowledge with great thanks, the receipt of your prompt and positive response.

You are wise when you thought this a fraud, essentially on the high incident of internet scam and your bitter experiences in the hands of impostors in the past, you would assume every thing, especially on the net to be fraud.

However, internet, is one of those elements of Globalization.

The GOOD and The BAD, passes through here.

Yes, the bad occurs, although everything here is meant for good but the BAD EGGS narrow and transform them to BAD.

Nevertheless, the said business offer, is not fraud, just as against your thought.

You may venture in and find out, although, I am not on my knees to have you do this with me.

I want to remind you, that you are dealing with very straight forward persons.

This is a consortium sort of, because of persons along the line and the developed expertise that will be applied for a hitch free transfer of money to your nominated account(s).

Therefore, questions of betrayal would not arise here in.

It’s a 100% hitch free transaction, you can rely on this.

I will assure you that this business is 100% risk and trouble free.

I also assure you that this business will be very successful and has no legal implications whatsoever as I have investigated and found out that no risk is involved.

I wouldn't have involved myself in this transaction if it were not safe.

This is my over two decades in banking cycle.

You should give priority attention to this business if you are really serious and capable of handling it as it requires great trust and confidence bearing in mind that this is not a regular business that comes and goes, it is a God sent opportunity and such opportunity usually comes once in a life time.

It interests me to note that you are willing to receive this fund into your account.

I must assure you that this business is 100% guaranteed and there will be complete documents of transfer to prove that the money going into your account is free from Drug/Terrorist and Money Laundering etc, once I receive your a/c information and a copy of your International Passport for the processing of the documents.

All arrangement to see the successful transfer of the funds to your account is already in place but my only worry is the security and safety of the fund once transferred to your account.

As such, I will like you to re-assure me again, that you would not betray me at the end.

The issue of your net worth/annual income is very important and should be disclosed so as to determine whether the initial US$345,000,000.00 should be released to you in lump sums or bits-by-bits.

You should know that I am not doing this because of the large amount involved but rather it is safe and legal and the success of this business will benefit both families from generation to generation as far as you follow my instructions for our mutual benefits.

I want you to promise me that you will never let me down although I am very much excited to know that you will be capable to handle the amount

You should not tell your bank that money is coming until I finish processing of all documents and ENTITY INCORPORATION on your behalf to show your bank that this money is clean money from genuine source, to avoid your bank asking you early questions that you may not be able to answer, so you should not alert them yet, you should know that this opportunity can hardly come our way again in life, so I have planned everything very well with a senior insider in the bank so be rest assured that everything will work out fine, we will share the money in this order, you will take 40% and I will take 60% with the other stake holders.

I shall legalize this transaction and follow due process in compliance with the Switzerland deregulated policy on fund transference overseas.

As I have just said, credit of your account will be made, pre to the below conditions, a more digital method conforming with the Swiss monetary policy on fund transference overseas.

This is obvious because documentation proven “PURPOSE OF TRANSFER AND FUND GENERATION” will be required, clearances from the Union Bank of Switzerland (UBS), the Swiss National Bank (SNB), Swiss Ministry of Finance, Federal Budget Office, Office of the Ministry of Justice, the Accountant General among others.

Having said this, I will develop some strategies because I am involved that will bring a quick result.

It’s a whole volume of my experience and the way forward to meeting the desired intention.

It will be of immense success if clearly adopted.

Nevertheless, for the purpose of this transaction and to drive in deeper your understanding to the Swiss monetary policy, below are some little briefs on the policies.

I will mention briefly her economics, method and practice and finally present my input.

Read:

Switzerland, like all other countries has very strong and stringent economic policies, relating to her resources.

She encourages free industrial policy i.e. high taxation on imported goods, guaranteed quality products, value added taxes on luxury goods and so on, she does encourage inflow of fund and discourage out flow, to stimulate and boost her economy.

Therefore, to be more realistic, Swiss monetary policy is highly deregulated.

All the government and monetary industries has laid down policies/procedures and enjoy maximum checks from an independent body.

Therefore, in clearing and negotiating of any monetary instruments and wire transfers in favor of any foreign account on large sums of monies, such a credit must be subjected to scrutiny by the appropriate Government Ministries for approval.

Naturally, if one wishes to make transfer of money overseas, especially on such large sums, clearances are needed from the fund owner, i.e. evidence of fund generation, audited balance sheet for that particular year and two previous years, evidence of tax payment, employment roll-call and so on.

Now, it will be understood that the said fund, which you will now stand as the beneficiary lacks credible record of the new beneficiary (YOU), as such, it would be difficult by way of documentation to give you that qualification. (That makes it a case study).

It all means, the fact that the money was discovered through an audit check (inheritance) does not guarantee immediate credit to the account of the would be beneficiary.

Few documentations must be put in place, some formalities met, because the said money is simply an ordinary document quoted as money, it will only be transformed/translated into money on getting to the account of the beneficiary (YOU).

Therefore, I will arrange, a sort of buy back system, it will simply appear as if the stuff is sold to the Swiss National Bank (SNB), on devaluation, (showing goods have been bought over from Mr. “X”, which payment is being made), then, payment draft will be issued via a local account that will be established here through the Union Bank of Switzerland (UBS), which will now be called a company account of the substantive beneficiary.

Deposit of source will be on a monetary instrument (Payment Draft).

This I mean, the payment instrument cannot be transferred directly from the Union Bank of Switzerland (UBS) - via clearances from the Swiss National Bank (SNB) to your account because, neither you nor your company has financial hold or any standing account with the Swiss National Bank (SNB).

Otherwise, transfer will be made without bridging through the said local account.

Further, my next step will be to register a company in your favor, this company, will be a bonafide legal entity, it shall have the right to own an account, engage in commercial transaction, import and export monies, through sales of goods and services as against the initial plan which lacks evidence to motivate such a transfer.

Such a registration of an ENTITY will now create the aforementioned avenue for the transfer, to your account in compliance with the Switzerland commercial/company act, in advocate with her industrial policy.

If you look at this arrangement, the establishment of the said ENTITY on your behalf will make you a legal person in Switzerland, it will also legalize the transaction.

It is the best and most digital method we can use, to achieve success.

Finally, with this arrangement, when fund is deposited to the said company account, you will be supplied with the account number, pin code, electronic card, then you can make call up of this fund to any other account you wish the money to go in small small units.

Therefore, here are the basic requirements:

1. Four-passport size photographs.

2. Five names nominated, one to be chosen for the ENTITY INCORPORATION.

3. Minimum of Share Capital of US$9,999.00 (Nine Thousand, Nine hundred and Ninety Nine United States Dollars) start off fund to incorporate the ENTITY.

4. Nomination of five Directors, one company head as Chief Executive or Chairman who is supposed to be a foreigner, (YOU).

5. Minimum of one week, to a maximum of three working days for the registration completion and for the fund to be transferred to your nominated account, via your local account (company account).

6. Net Worth/Annual Income, Occupation, Sex, Marital Status and Bank Coordinates including the name of your bank and address, account name, account number, swift code etc.

7. A copy of your International Passport and Driver's License, contact address, mobile or confidential telephone number.

On receipt of the above information and a strong assurance from you that my trust and confidence in you is not misplaced, I will begin the ENTITY INCORPORATION process and also apply for fund release on your behalf with your account details, this will enable the bank process the payment legally to your account and Foreign Exchange Approval will be issued in your name by the National Treasury in your favor legalizing the transfer so that your government or bank will not question about source\origin of the fund as the National Treasury of Switzerland shall Legalize\Authorize the Transfer under the back up cover of Repatriation of Earning\Investing Scheme.

This is the only way fund can be transferred to your account out of Switzerland, all other ways are very stringent, full of inexhaustible conditions which, can not be fulfilled in the next two hundred years, because of Swiss deregulated policy on money transfer overseas.

I shall be operating from behind because of my sensitive position and wouldn't have any need to be calling you on telephone at this early but sensitive stage but after the completion of the ENTITY INCORPORATION, I shall furnish you with the contact details, including telephone number of the Fund Release Facilitator for uninterrupted telephone discussion at all times.

I shall in my next letter, instruct you on how to wire the mandatory US$9,999.00 Share Capitalization for the ENTITY INCORPORATION and be assured that the US$9,999.00 shall still remain your money as it is just a means of achieving our set objectives and shall be added to the initial US$345,000,000.00 and returned back to you after the ENTITY INCORPORATION and the balance (that is US$345,000,000.00 plus US$9,999.00) still transferred to you and please, note very importantly that you cannot contact me through my official email address because incoming and out going mails through Bank Domain Server is recorded as we wouldn't want any management staff apart from the insider to know that we are doing this with you, so for my security and the security of the transaction, you should be contacting me through only my private email address: paulmooren.arnoldhubert@gmail.com AND consultantforsec@aol.com

Let me repeat again, that the US$9,999.00 Share Capitalization MUST come from your end and not otherwise and cannot be deducted from the initial US$345,000,000.00 before transfer and then transferred to you.

It will ONLY be added to the total transfer sum (US$345,000,000.00 plus US$9,999.00) as part of the working capital after the ENTITY INCORPORATION and the moment the initial US$345,000,000.00 start reflecting in your account(s) in bits-by-bits because the fund cannot be transferred to your account without the ENTITY INCORPORATION.

We shall talk about your huge investment plans after you wire the mandatory US$9,999.00 SHARE CAPITALIZATION and the ENTITY is duly INCORPORATED on your behalf and name here in Switzerland.

You should find attached, scanned copies of my Netherlands International Passport and UBS ID Card to be sure of whom you are dealing with.

Finally, let me advice that you involve a wealthy man known to you that you can trust and who can keep top secret if you are not financially strong to do this and we shall adjust the sharing pattern to accommodate the interest of the person and have it in mind that the US$9,999.00 Share Capitalization must come from your end or from the person you choose to involve and this is final, authoritative and non-negotiable.

Awaiting to hear the good news from you

Warmest Regards,

Mr. Paul Mooren Arnold Hubert.

Header;

Return-Path: <consultantforsec@aol.com>
Received: from sonic317-26.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (sonic317-26.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com. [74.6.129.81])
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020
Reply-To: consultantforsec@aol.com
Subject: Re: CAN I TRUST YOU ON THIS?

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

consultantforsec@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:47 pm

Attn:

Let us be more time conscious, I have contacted the other stake holders with your letter, their replies were "WHEN" to be specific.

Every one wants immediate result.

We must be factual or fail as no one person can make us succeed at this point except you.

Please, I may not push you further about this, please form a positive opinion and develop it.

Let me assure you that what we have on the ground is straight forward.

I think we have a target unless one is thinking otherwise.

Please I do not want a continued retrogression on this matter.

It’s very singular and we just have to treat.

We simply need you to wire the mandatory US$10,000.00 Share Capitalization for the ENTITY INCORPORATION in the next 3 days minimum and 7 days maximum and be rest assured that everything would go accordingly at the end.

Therefore, direct all your discussions on this.

We have agreed that the transaction will NOT be made visible to public eyes but to certain persons on the head, to maintain the SECRECY which is the watch word.

It all means that this is a SEALED DEAL and requires ABSOLUTE TRUST FROM ALL SIDES OF THE CONCERNED PERSONS.

All these while, I refused to make further contacts with you until I am able to explore possible area of fund transference to your nominated account after the ENTITY INCORPORATION.

Now, my efforts have yielded a positive and direct result, this requires you effecting a wire transfer to a designated/receiving agency account in HONG KONG.

Please, if you cannot trust a cross border transfer process through ENTITY INCORPORATION, then you are not serious and we cannot work.

I do expect you could have written me before now at least for necessary updates on the wire transfer of the US$10,000.00 Share Capitalization and my input where necessary.

However, I do know you are scoring below the belt, meaning you are not complying with the procedures rolled out by the experts.

Your prompt and positive action on the wire transfer of the US$10,000.00 Share Capitalization is the final hope of every stake holder in this transaction and needed every obedient from you in complying with the necessary instruction from the experts.

Yes, the facilitators knows much and will always take a lead to our success.

Please, it’s extremely important you know that all the hope of all the stake holders rely on your performance at this crucial stage.

Please, comply with every instruction given to you and allow the transaction to move forward to every body’s happiness.

The money is right there and there is no doubt about it, therefore, invocation of the necessary procedures is what you have to contend with and get them resolved immediately, to everyone’s happiness.

Please move the transaction forward and let us hear the good news.

We had a meeting here in Zurich, Switzerland and I wasted two days more to meet the relevant stake holders to discuss this transaction more detailed.

I am impressed by your articulation and good profile.

In fact, you are a wonderful and creative writer and a first class brain and I am pleased to deal with you.

Good enough, you are really educated and I do know, that banking these days are highly computerized and open to any lay man who cares to know, meaning that one must know and understand when international norms and synthesis are not observed and could quickly dictate a foul play.

As a well informed and educated man, you should be able to know, when international guild lines/norms associated with banking and businesses are broken.

Fund transference norms are obvious especially on cross border transfers, at least fund origin must be established, purpose of transfer and so on.

Nevertheless, Switzerland is never a FREE BANKING ZONE, and will always scrutinize any flow of money, to the source, generation and intention of such a credit.

Usually, it’s unethical and plain nonsensical for monies that do not have enough documentary evidence no matter the amount to be moved out of Switzerland, hence the need to have you wire the whole US$10,000.00 SHARE CAPITALIZATION for the ENTITY INCORPORATION and have the wire transfer slip/receipt of evidence of payment of the US$10,000.00 attached to your file/record to back up/legalize the entire process, in accordance with due process.

Yes, I and the other stake holders are getting 60%, however, you shall pay the whole US$10,000.00 Share Capitalization for the Entity Incorporation as fund is being moved in your name and in order not to go contrary to the regulations and considering the fact that I shall be operating from behind for the reason of confidentiality, the sensitive nature of this transaction and the personalities involved, it is mandatory that you wire the complete US$10,000.00 from your end and in your name.

This transaction will yield fruits and come to a successful conclusion only if you follow my lead and wire the complete US$10,000.00 SHARE CAPITALIZATION in your name and without any hesitation whatsoever because it’s a clause and determinant to success.

The US$10,000.00 is being routed via SINGAPORE or USA for the same reason of confidentiality and the personalities involved and also because the custodian of the agency accounts in SINGAPORE and USA is an expert in ENTITY INCORPORATION and do have a very good record with virtually all the Ministries, Departments and Agencies in Switzerland based on his previous success in Switzerland in jobs of this nature and magnitude.

You must not disclose this transaction to your bank until after the Incorporation of the Entity on your behalf and processing/receipt of all the Payment Approval Documents to show your bank that this money is clean money from genuine source as any professional banker like your bank officials and your humble self would always ask
critical/sensitive questions in any monetary transactions that does not have proper documentary evidence.

Therefore, to avoid your bank asking you early questions that you may not be able to answer, you should not alert them yet until after the Incorporation of the Entity.

Nevertheless, I have to sell my wisdom and advice to you on the best way to succeed without invitation of strenuous check against yourself and the fund itself and which would definitely happen if you alert your bank before the Entity Incorporation.

In the whole of my life as an investment banker and a technocrat, I used and still uses the services of local and international banks a lot, as well as teams of legal advisers, but these two industries are very dangerous, sometimes they destroy good businesses, sometimes they help and save one from dangerous transactions.

Many a time, they are more destructive than being helpful.

Therefore, my sincere and total advice to you, is not to alert your bank until after the Entity Incorporation.

All the work your bank will do for you is to receive credit of source to your nominated account(s) after the Entity Incorporation, with the supporting documents of purpose of transfers etc.

This transaction needs an absolute trust from all the parties involved and I am happy to learn of your assurance on this.

If you carefully observe this transaction, you will find out that everything about it is very transparent, very obvious.

Persons involved are of great dignity and cannot compromise their positions.

Therefore, I can assure you of transparency, protection, level playing ground, surety of delivery and what have you.

I will like you to handle and conceal this within yourself.

I am been a complete gentleman here without wanting or mix of languages.

Please, we are prepared to move forward having met and discussed with the other stake holders more clearly.

Let me advice again that you involve a wealthy man known to you that you can trust and who can keep top secret and we shall adjust the sharing pattern to accommodate the interest of the person and have it in mind that the US$10,000.00 Share Capitalization must come from your end or from the person you choose to involve and this is final, authoritative and non-negotiable.

Therefore, request formally, for the details of our receiving/designated agency account in SINGAPORE or USA for the wire transfer of the mandatory US$10,000.00 Share Capitalization and you shall be directed accordingly.

Awaiting to hear the good news from you.

Warmest Regards,

Attn:

We have waited without your reply.

I wrote you with great expectations regarding the wire transfer of the US$10,000.00 Share Capitalization for the Entity Incorporation without hearing from you uptill now.

I also wrote you about the detail information/basic requirements for the Entity Incorporation without any action from your side up till now.

Now, how do I quantify your silence?

Please shade light on the way forward and here again, are the basic requirements:

3. Nomination of five Directors, one company head as Chief Executive or Chairman who is supposed to be a foreigner, (YOU).

4. Net Worth/Annual Income, Occupation, Sex, Marital Status and Bank Coordinates.

5. A copy of your International Passport and Drivers License, contact address, mobile or confidential telephone number.

It is an abuse to stop like this, just write to me and request formally for the receiving agency account details in SINGAPORE or USA for the wire transfer of the US$10,000.00 and follow it up with the wire of the US$10,000.00 in the next 3 days minimum or 7 days maximum and then challenge me to deliver on my promises.

Please, request for the receiving agency account details and you shall be directed accordingly.

Please read deep into this letter and understand it and let us explore the challenging responsibility.

Please, you are abandoning this transaction rather too sharply which is not a good display of trust and confidence.

I want to inform you that all the personalities involved in this transaction are honorable and highly influential, they are also men and women of their words and very much experienced and have worked with almost all the governments in most European and American countries as carrier civil servants and experts in money industry and
now moved to various higher positions in government.

I think this transaction is yet to be legalized via the ENTITY INCORPORATION MECHANISM, hence qualifying you for all that degree of doubts, delays, procrastination and intransigence.

I would think a matter would be subject to doubts and delays when irregularities, inadequacies, failures, arbitration, cheats, lies, deceit, are observed on my part.

In that case one would be able to prove or single out an area of cheat or abuse.

I want you to understand quite clearly that the type of consultation that got me and the facilitators involved with this transaction promised total non visibility of the subject matter to public eyes and sealed lips.

It is really unfortunate that you are delaying to wire the US$10,000.00 SHARE CAPITALIZATION or even making attempt to borrow the money for the successful conclusion of the ENTITY INCORPORATION PROCESS and this is something that can no longer be tolerated hence, my resolve to write you this thought provoking letter.

You must release the US$10,000.00 SHARE CAPITALIZATION in the next 3 days minimum or 7 days maximum if you really want us to accomplish this transaction.

My total question is now, who shoulders the financial needs considering my sensitive position?

The fact that one is highly placed politically or socially but in a sensitive position gives him access to monies in a transaction that is as confidential as this well unless he is able to transform a particular deal into reality which we are presently doing.

As you know, we are trying to have through this channel we are trying to develop.

Please, you must go extra miles now or we are not talking business.

You must be factual or we fail as no one person can do it now but you.

After all, INCORPORATION OF ENTITY via EXPATRIATE CAPACITY is always a blessing to concerned persons because it has double fold advantage.

Firstly, one could go all out with it to commercial ventures and it also compromises with IMMIGRATION ACT of any country tagging concerned persons INDUSTRIALIST.

I believe your major hindrance in this transaction is not essentially on funding but on muddled project and confusions of reality.

Listen, some time you chase shadows living behind realities.

I know if we had come as scammers and story tellers, may be you could have turned your attention and commit money but the fact that you are dealing with realities and persons of record, you will turn off your mind and continue to wait for empty promises here and there.

How could you be ignoring my emails and delaying the wire transfer of the mandatory US$10,000.00 SHARE CAPITALIZATION after I had explained the whole procedure to you?

It‘s most insulting to ignore a man of repute like me.

I completely disagree with your system of doing business.

I am only trying to observe a monetary policy that will facilitate release of source to you without obstructions or subject to queries from the paying and receiving banks.

Therefore, your delay and silence on the wire transfer of the US$10,000.00 SHARE CAPITALIZATION undermine the yardstick set before me and the facilitators on consultation.

Your delay in effecting the wire transfer of the US$10,000.00 would be counter productive since what we require at this point is clear action taken, result achieved.

I think we have two things to do here, either to move straight to work and achieve our aims by you proceeding to wire the US$10,000.00 or to continue to be intransigence and end up achieving nothing.

By the way, what do you take me to be? Just curious!!!

Why the delay on the legitimate demand to wire the US$10,000.00 to legitimize the release of the initial US$345,000,000.00 already approved for you?

The wire transfer of the mandatory US$10,000.00 is a test of probity.

It did not need an elaborate explanation as that is the most important stage of the transaction which you have to fulfill.

Why would I lie to you because of US$10,000.00?

I have not cheated on any deal and never will not because I claim to be God, it is just that it would not occur to me, my Mother, or my Father, or any one else that I know for that matter.

Did you not think that such a delay to wire a legitimate US$10,000.00 would not send strong signals of venality?

Well, it did!

Did you not think that such a delay would not reflect upon my integrity?

Well, it has done!

It will not be the "Crown jewel of my Biography"'

I shall hold my breathe and your conscience will be at ransom for the over-all success of this transaction or otherwise.

Therefore, request formally for the receiving agency account details in SINGAPORE or USA for the wire transfer of the US$10,000.00 and follow it up with the wire of the US$10,000.00 and then challenge me to deliver
on my promises.

Warmest Regards,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

consultantforsec@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:49 pm

Attn:

Always have this in mind: QUITTERS DON'T WIN AND WINNERS NEVER QUIT!!!

Years ago I read a brief biography that summarizes the life span of a myriad of people who are harnessed to the treadmill of the trivial, never having responded to the challenge to leave the commonplace of mediocrity demonstrated by your reluctance to wire the US$10,000.00 SHARE CAPITALIZATION for the ENTITY INCORPORATION to our
receiving/designated agency account in SINGAPORE or USA and ascend to the higher dimension of fulfilled potentialities inherent in this transaction.

Perhaps you remember this celebrated biography:

Solomon Grunday...Born on Monday...

Christened on Tuesday...Married on Wednesday...

Taken ill on Thursday...Worse on Friday...

Died on Saturday...Buried on Sunday...

And that was the end of Solomon Grunday.

Perhaps a bland life story like this is encouraged by pitiable devastation that have come your way of recent that would tend to suggest easy shortcut to the hard productive way, that exalts goofing off rather than diligence, promotes a work ethic that concentrates more on what is due me than on what I owe, shrugs its shoulders rather
than extend a helping hand, replies to every call to action with "what's in it for me?" and prefers to sit out a problem rather than sweat out a solution.

That nonchalant and perfunctory attitude is a powerful tool of Satan in his efforts to retard the growth of God's Kingdom which this transaction would help to expand since a portion of the proceeds of this transaction would be deployed for the over-all well being of orphans and less privileged among-st us.

Many unwary Christians and Muslims including you have been subjugated by their beguiling appeal to "take life easy."

You have unfortunately allowed yourself to fall into one of three groups: the few who make things happen, the many who watch things happen, and the overwhelming majority who have no notion of what happens but after reading and digesting this letter and making the wire transfer of the US$10,000.00 SHARE CAPITALIZATION, you shall definitely be among the group that make things happen by the time this project is consummated and the initial US$345,000,000.00 plus the US$10,000.00 SHARE CAPITALIZATION released to you in bitd-by-bits.

You should through this project, either become a creator of fact or a creature of circumstance. You either put color into your environment, through this project, or, like a chameleon, take color from your environment. Or to put it another way: Some people are thermometers.

They conform completely to their environment — their behavior is definitely determined from without. Other people are thermostats.

Instead of allowing their environment to control them, they determine the environment.

I dare you to leave the beaten path of mediocrity and blaze adventurous new trails that will tax you to the limit of your ability and squeeze from you this financial contribution you should make for the success of this transaction and to the glory of God and good of the society. It's an exacting challenge, but living up to it will
cause you to leave footprints that are both deep enough for others to follow and correctly aligned so as to lead in the right direction.

No one who obeys my exhortation with an open heart and mind will ever again prefer the common, settle for less than the best, or stop short of the extremity of his capabilities. If you accept the challenge presented therein, you won't pick up the bench when there is a piano to be moved, sit in a corner when there is a continent to traverse, or splash in the wading pool when there is an ocean to cross. In Shakespeare's Othello, Lago said of Desdemona, "She counts it a vice in her virtue not to do more than she is asked to." This challenge calls upon you to possess the same outlook.

You must come to the conclusion that success is not a comparison of what we have done with what others have done. It is simply coming up to the level of our best, making the best of our abilities and possibilities. I am a living example of the type of person I call you to be. I am one of those individuals who live life to the maximum.
Splendidly gifted by God with extraordinary talents in areas that most people only wish about — financial expertise, music, art, preaching, teaching, administration, diplomacy, advocacy, writing, and even spear fishing — I refuse to allow any of God's gifts to stagnate. It would be easy to envy me or to blame God for shortchanging others when He dispensed gifts. But according to Ephesians 2:10, I am God's poem (the literal meaning of "workmanship"), enabled by Him to walk along the course He has ordained especially for me. Just as Peter was
accountable for himself and not John (John 21:20-22), You must accept your responsibility for this transaction to be a resounding success.

It's comforting to know that whenever God gives us a task, He places at our disposal all the resources of heaven if only we believe. You are not left to your own devices to pay wire this US$10,000.00 which would still remain your money at the end as God would surely give you the ability to accomplish that task if you set your mind to do so with definiteness of purpose. Cannon Farrar stated it in these words:

I am only one.

But I am one.

I cannot do everything,

But I can do something.

What I can do (in this case, payment of the US$10,000.00 by you),

I ought to do.

And what I ought to do,

By the grace of God I will do.

This transaction presents a lot of potential that must never be allowed to die because of your reluctance to wire the US$10,000.00 to SINGAPORE or USA.

You can imagine the impact you would create in the life of the less privileged with your share of the US$345,000,000.00 that would be released to you.

For your information, the wealthiest spot on this planet is not the oil fields of Kuwait, Iraq or Saudi Arabia. Neither is it the gold and diamond mines of South Africa, the uranium mines of the Soviet Union, or the silver mines of Africa. Though it may surprise you, the richest deposits on our planet lie just a few blocks from your house. They rest in your local cemetery or graveyard. Buried beneath the soil within the walls of those sacred grounds are dreams and potentials similar to this transaction. The dreams and potentials that never came to pass, songs that were never sung, books that were never written, paintings that never filled a canvas, ideas that were never shared, visions that never became reality, inventions that were never designed, plans that never went beyond the drawing board of the mind, and purposes that were never fulfilled. Our graveyards are filled with potential that remained potential. What a tragedy!

As I walk the streets of our cities, my heart frequently weeps as I encounter and observe the wasted, broken, disoriented lives of individuals who, years before, were talented, intelligent, aspiring high-school classmates. During their youth they had dreams, desires, plans and aspirations. Today they are lost in a maze of purposelessness, aimless and haphazard decisions. This enormous tragedy saddens me. What could have been has become what should have been. The wealth of dreams has been dashed into the poverty of discouragement.

Only a minute percentage of the over six billion plus people on this planet will experience a significant portion of their true potential. Are you a candidate for contributing to the wealth of the cemetery? Ask yourself the following questions.

Who am I?

Why am I here?

How much potential do I have?

What am I capable of doing?

By what criteria should I measure my ability?

Who sets the standards?

By what process can I maximize my ability?

Within the answers to these questions lies the key to a fulfilled, effective life.

One of the greatest tragedies in life is to watch potential die untapped like you are trying to do by your reluctance to wire the US$10,000.00 to SINGAPORE or USA for the success of the transaction we have at hand. Many potentially great women and men like you never realize their potential because they do not understand the nature and concept of the potential principle. As God has revealed to me the nature of potential, I have received a burden to teach others most especially you what I have learned.

There is a wealth of potential in you that will manifest through this transaction. I know because God has shown me the vast store He placed in you. My purpose is to help you understand that potential and get it out or actualized. You must decide if you are going to rob the world or bless it with the rich, valuable, potent, untapped resources
locked away within you and which this transaction will bring out.

The brilliant summer sun poured its liquid heat on the windswept island of the Caribbean paradise as the old village sculptor made his way to his humble home outside the village center. On his way he passed by the great white mansion of the plantation owner who, with his field workers, was felling one of the age-long trees that for
generation had provided protection from the scorching sun. The old sculptor suddenly stopped and, with a twinkle in his eyes, called over the wall with a note of interest, "What will you do with those discarded stumps of wood?"

The owner replied, "These are good for nothing but firewood. I have no use for this junk."

The old sculptor begged for a piece of the "junk" wood and with care lifted the knotted tree trunk to his shoulders. With a smile of gratitude, he staggered into the distance carrying his burdensome treasure.

After entering his cottage, the old man placed the jagged piece of tree in the corner of the floor. Then in a seemingly mysterious and ceremonious manner, he walked around what the plantation owner had called "useless junk." As the old man picked up his hammer and chisel, a strange smile pierced his leather-ed face. Attacking the wood, he worked as though under a mandate to get something free from the gnarled, weathered trunk.

The following morning, the sun found the sculptor asleep on the floor of his cottage, clutching a beautifully sculptured bird. He had freed the bird from the bondage of the junk wood. Later he placed the bird on the railing of his front porch and forgot it.

Weeks later the plantation owner came by to visit. When he saw the bird, he asked to buy it - offering whatever price the sculptor might name. Satisfied that he had made an excellent bargain, the gentleman walked away, hugging to his breast with great pride the newly acquired treasure. The old sculptor, sitting on the steps of his simple cottage, counted his spoil and thought, "Junk is in the eyes of the beholder. Some look, but others see."

You should never allow your life be like the old tree. Trapped within you is a beautiful bird of potential that may never fly if you fail to wire the US$10,000.00. Society, like the plantation owner, sees nothing in them but a useless, worthless person on his way to the garbage heap of life. But we must remember that one man's junk is
another man's jewel.

Scientists in the fold of human potential have estimated that we use as little as ten percent of our abilities. Ninety percent of our capabilities lie dormant and wasted. It is sad that we use only a small part of our abilities and talents. Most of us have no idea how much talent and potential we possess.

Consider the life of Abraham Lincoln. His story is one of the most dramatic examples of a man struggling to release the wealth of potential locked up inside him:

He lost his job in 1832.

He was elected to the legislature in 1834.

He suffered the death of his sweetheart in 1834.

He suffered a nervous breakdown in 1836.

He was defeated for speaker of the State Legislature in 1838.

He was defeated for nomination for Congress in 1843.

He was elected to Congress in 1846.

He was rejected for the position of land officer in 1849.

He was defeated for the Senate in 1854.

He was defeated for the nomination for vice president of the United States in 1856.

He again was defeated for the Senate in 1858.

He was elected president of the United States in 1860.

Everything in life was created with potential and possesses the potential principle. In every seed there is a tree...in every bird a flock...in every fish a school...in every sheep a flock...in every cow a herd...in every boy a man...in every girl a woman...in every nation a generation...in this transaction a success and potential. Tragedy strikes when a tree dies in a seed, a man in a boy, a woman in a girl, an idea in a mind. For untold millions, visions die unseen, songs die unsung, plans die unexecuted, and futures die buried in the past. The
problems of our world go unanswered because potential remains buried.

The Bible tells a story about talents and potential. The talents in the story are symbols of the vast store of abilities our Creator has planted within us. In the story, the master of the estate entrusts some of his wealth to three of his servants. The first man invests his talent and doubles the wealth the master had entrusted to his care. The second servant also doubles what the master had given him. With them the master is very pleased. Finally the master turns to the third servant and asks, "What have you done with your talent?"

The servant answered, "I was afraid to misuse the talent, so I carefully hid it.

I am giving it back to you in the same condition that I received it."

In fury the master rebuked his servant, "You wicked and lazy servant.

How dare you not use the gifts I gave to you?

The master then said, "Take my money from him and throw this useless fellow into the street."

We are responsible for the potential stored inside us. We must learn to understand it and effectively use it. Too often our successes prevent us from seeking that which yet lies within us. Success becomes our enemy as we settle for what we have. Refuse to be satisfied with your last accomplishment, because potential never has a retirement
plan. Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. In essence, what you see is not all there is.

All men are sent to the world with limitless credit, but few draw to their full extant. It is a tragedy to know that with over six billion people on this planet today, only a minute percentage will experience a significant fraction of their true potential. Perhaps you are a candidate for contributing to the wealth of the cemetery. Your potential was not given for you to deposit in the grave. You must understand the tremendous potential you possess and commit yourself to maximizing it in your short lifetime through the opportunity presented by this transaction.

What is potential, anyway?

Potential is...dormant ability...reserved power...untapped strength...unused success...hidden talents...capped capability.

All you can be but have not yet become...all you can do but have not yet done...how far you can reach but have not yet reached...what you can accomplish but have not yet accomplished. Potential is unexpected ability and latent power.

God created everything with potential, including you. He placed the seed of each thing within itself (Genesis 1:12), and planted within each person or thing He created the ability to be much more than it is at any one moment. Thus, everything in life including and most especially this transaction has potential.

Nothing in life is instant. People think miracles are instant, but they really are not. They are just a process that has been sped up. Nothing God created is instant, because God does not operate in the instant. He is a God of the potential principle. Everything begins as potential. He did not create a ready-made human race - the earth was not given an instant population. God made one person - not a million people. He started with one seed. Then from that one He created another. Then He said to those seeds, "Bless you (that means, 'You have my permission'). Be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth."

In Adam, God gave the earth a seed with the potential of one...one hundred...one thousand...one million... The six billion people on the earth today were in that one man's loins. God knew that in Adam and Eve there were enough people to fill the earth just as I know that you shall be exceedingly great through this transaction if only you can be faithful enough to wire the US$10,000.00 to SINGAPORE or USA.

As the time for his crucifixion drew near, Jesus spoke of the potential principle in terms of His life. He compared Himself to a kernel of wheat that falls into the ground and dies (John 12:23-24). A kernel of wheat, when planted, yields many more kernels. within Jesus was the potential to bring billions of people to God. Thank God Herold didn't succeed when he tried to wipe out Jesus. If he had, Jesus would have died before He could offer Himself as our atonement. His great purpose in life would have been wasted. The seed of His life was much
more than His disciples could see. That one seed had the potential to give life to many. In the same vain, thank God we are alive and both involved to maximize the potential inherent in this transaction.

There was a time early in his ministry when the apostle Paul said, "I'd like to leave." Though he preferred to die and be with Christ, he knew his purpose in life had not been completely fulfilled. There was yet much fruitful labor for him to do. It was necessary for the Church that he continue to live. Thank God Paul did not die. The benefit of his wisdom would have been lost to the early Church and to us. His potential to write Colossians and Ephesians may have been forfeited.

Later, near his death, Paul wrote: "Timothy, I've run the race. I've finished the course. I've kept the faith. I've done the work. My award awaits me. I'm ready to die. Keep working after I'm gone" (2 Timothy 4:5-7). Everything in life has the potential to fulfill its purpose. People who die without achieving their full potential rob their generation of their latent ability. Many have robbed me - they've also robbed you. To die with ability is irresponsible.

Please, do not let this transaction die due to your reluctance to wire the US$10,000.00 to SINGAPORE or USA so that we don't end up robbing our generation of our latent ability and potential inherent in this transaction.

Please, be more composed and objective while reading to understand.

I shall hold my breathe and your conscience will be at ransom for the over-all success or otherwise of this transaction or otherwise.

Now, write to me and request formally for our receiving/designated agency account in SINGAPORE or USA for the wire transfer of the US$10,000.00 Share Capitalization for the ENTITY INCORPORATION and you shall be directed accordingly.

Please, act promptly and let us move this transaction to the next level and to everybody's happiness.

Awaiting to hear from you.

Warmest Regards,

Attn:

You always let me and the other stake holders down by your late responses.

I don't know why it takes you eternity to respond to my emails.

Even though I have decided to stand by you at all times but the other stake holders usually feel disappointed and disgusted by your slow pace and to them, your attitude is a big let down to the trust and confidence reposed in you by the entire organization.

The inconvenience, frustration and cost that your delays have caused us is becoming unbearable.

We deserve smooth, prompt, uncomplicated and positive action from your end on the wire transfer of the US$10,000.00 to SINGAPORE or USA as the wait we were put through by your delays are no longer acceptable.

Having history isn’t a reason to accept less from you because my trust and abiding faith in you is total and unwavering. Over the past days I have tolerated, made excuses and fought with internal justifications, when it came to your lack of trust in this transaction and now our friendship. Each time that I was disappointed, or I felt that you took me and our friendship for granted, I remembered the future that lies ahead of us and it allowed me to move on.

If I needed you, would you be there for me and doing as I have instructed and which is that you wire the required US$10,000.00 SHARE CAPITALIZATION to SINGAPORE or USA for the ENTITY that shall be INCORPORATED on your behalf and name here in SWITZERLAND, to serve as a conduit through which the initial US$345,000,000.00 shall be transferred to your nominated account(s) in USA or elsewhere in bits-by-bits? I am confident you would do so for the sake of my reputation and our friendship. I needed to believe that you would because then why else would we be friends? The truth is I have never doubted you and would not do so now.

Our Friendship requires effort, just like your romantic, work and family relationships do. If it’s worth it, you put in the time because, well, you think it’s worth it!

We’re flawed, and we have annoying parts of our personalities, but I’ve always accepted those flaws because I love you for your honesty, integrity and truthfulness. Now I think, to what end? For how long? Is what I’m getting back from you in the form of doubt worth it?

Our friendship has always meant a lot to me. We’ve shared so much and for this, I am grateful. But what is the depth of our current relationship? Can I call it a friendship? Maybe our definition of friendship is different.

I can say with utmost confidence that I’ve been a great friend to you and want to remain so until the end of time. Can you say the same? Do you even know what’s going on in my life at the moment, I mean, my reputation for not accepting to wire the US$10,000.00 as adviced? It is the most painful for the one I love and cherish with all my heart to throw away my reputation even when I have staked it as a challenge

People change. Circumstances change. We grow, we move, we evolve. I understand. But I want you to count on our friendship, with my reputation at stake and I would never let you down on this.

I have always tried to see your good, and there’s a lot of it. I’ve defended you with all I have got and would never stop doing so because that is what true friendship represents.

My expectations are neither unreasonable nor high. Just do this my bidding, wire the US$10,000.00 to SINGAPORE or USA as adviced and within the stipulated time frame and every other thing about this would fall in line and in a timely manner not exceeding 7 days plus may be another 3 days after the confirmation of receipt of the US$10,000.00 from you.

I think you deserve the World, yet somehow I don’t think you always see that. But I want you to know, I often find my own self wondering what I did to deserve you.

You taught me what a soulmate really is, and I wouldn’t be able to survive without having you in my life. You come in to people’s lives with a purpose and you change them. You make every single person around you better, without even realizing it.

You’re the person that someone can only live without, if they’ve never lived with them before. You light up every room, and lift up every single person around you. People need you and this transaction too

Because you’ll hold them while they cry, and then be ready to beat down the person that made them cry ten minutes later. You’ll make them laugh even when they’re sad and you’ll forgive them for what they said when they were mad.

You believe in them even when they don’t believe in themselves. You’re there for them even when they haven’t always been there for you. And you care for them before you even care for yourself.

You get to know them down to their very core, even when they’re hard to get to know. You go to war for the people that you love, and do it without even thinking. Love isn’t an option for you. It’s just who you are and it makes you the most beautiful soul I have ever known. Because your love isn’t fearful, or weak. It’s the most powerful force that I have ever felt—indestructible and unconditional.

But you’re not only what everyone else around you needs. You’re all that you need. Because you are so much stronger than you have even begun to realize. You’re honest, caring and intelligent. You’re strong and compassionate. You’re beautiful, and you’re f***ing powerful.

You change people, but you don’t let people change you. And don’t ever let them. Never let any single person come in to your life and make you believe that you ever have to be more of anything because you’re already more than all of us combined.

And I know you will never see yourself in the way that I have written here, but just know that I see it in you every single day. It’s why you deserve the world. Because you change it.

Therefore, do not hesitate any longer and demonstrate this by doing all you can to wire the US$10,000.00 to SINGAPORE or USA in the next 7 days maximum and hold me responsible if you doesn't receive some cash flow
after 7 days plus may be another 3 days of confirmation of receipt of the US$10,000.00 from you.

Accordingly, you should write me now for instructions on how to wire the required US$10,000.00 to SINGAPORE or USA and then leave the rest issues and challenge to me.

It’s been an evolution and now I must self care for your sake. I will always love and cherish our friendship.

Warmest Regards,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

consultantforsec@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:10 pm

Attn:

I am very happy to receive your prompt and positive response.

You are now required to wire the mandatory $9,999.00 Share Capitalization to our designated/receiving agency account in HONG KONG.

I shall send you the account details later today.

Warmest Regards,

Attn:

I am very happy to receive your prompt and positive response.

You are now required to wire the mandatory $9,999.00 Share Capitalization to our designated/receiving agency account in HONG KONG.

I shall send you the account details later today but before then, provide the below personal details:

3. Minimum of Share Capital of US$9,999.00 (Nine Thousand, Nine hundred and Ninety Nine United States Dollars) start off fund to incorporate the ENTITY.

4. Nomination of five Directors, one company head as Chief Executive or Chairman who is supposed to be a foreigner, (YOU).

5. Net Worth/Annual Income, Occupation, Sex, Marital Status and Bank Coordinates including the name of your bank and address, account name, account number, swift code etc.

6. A copy of your International Passport and Driver's License, contact address, mobile or confidential telephone number.

Please, provide the above personal details immediately so that I can begin to make ahead of time, solid arrangement from behind the scene on the Entity Incorporation on your behalf and name here in SWITZERLAND.

Warmest Regards,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

consultantforsec@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:33 pm

Attn:

I am very sorry for my late response.

I was very busy, making ahead of time, solid arrangement from behind the scene on the Entity Incorporation on your behalf and name here in SWITZERLAND.

Therefore, provide the below personal details alongside the wire transfer receipt/slip for the $10,000.00 USD payment:

3. Nomination of five Directors, one company head as Chief Executive or Chairman who is supposed to be a foreigner, (YOU).

4. Net Worth/Annual Income, Occupation, Sex, Marital Status and Bank Coordinates including the name of your bank and address, account name, account number, swift code etc.

5. A copy of your International Passport and Driver's License, contact address, mobile or confidential telephone number.

Now, as duly requested, you should find below, the details of the designated/receiving agency account in HONG KONG for the wire transfer of the $10,000.00 USD (Ten Thousand United States Dollars Only) Share Capitalization for the Entity Incorporation on your behalf and name here in SWITZERLAND, to serve as a legal conduit through which the initial $345,000,000.00 USD ((Three Hundred and Forty Five Million United States Dollars Only)) shall be released to you in bits-by-bits:

THE RECEIVING/DESIGNATED AGENCY ACCOUNT DETAILS IN HONG KONG:

BANK NAME: CHINA MERCHANTS BANK HONG KONG
BANK ADDRESS: 12 HARCOURT ROAD, CENTRAL HONG KONG
ACCOUNT NO.: 2014XXXX
ACCOUNT NAME/BENEFICIARY: H. A. LTD
BANK CODE: 238
SWIFT CODE: CMBCHKHH

Please, for the reason of confidentiality and the personalities involved, you should tell your bank, if asked, that the receiver/beneficiary of the $10,000.00 USD is a family friend and very well known to you and that the $10,000.00 USD is the money he gave you during his last visit to you and which you are now returning back to him.

Please, note very importantly that you must wire the $10,000.00 USD by the end of Tuesday, August 04, 2020 or even before, as I have scheduled the initial $345,000,000.00 USD to start reflecting in your Entity/Company account in bits-by-bits immediately after you wire the $10,000.00 USD and the Entity is duly Incorporated.

It is very important that you effect the wire transfer unfailingly by the end of Tuesday, August 04, 2020 or even before, as time is of essence here and also to move straight to implementation and other good things to follow and send a scanned copy of the wire transfer receipt/slip of evidence of payment to me via email for record purpose and update of your Fund Release/Payment File.

Warmest Regards,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

consultantforsec@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:45 pm

OK but please, remember to maintain absolute confidentiality because of the personalities involved and you should tell your bank, if asked, that the receiver/beneficiary of the $10,000.00 USD is a family friend and very well known to you and that the $10,000.00 USD is the money he gave you during his last visit to you and which you are now returning back to him.

Also, you should send a scanned copy of the wire transfer receipt/slip of evidence of payment to me via email for record purpose and update of your Fund Release/Payment File.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

imbofnspm@hotmail.com officefiille@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:56 pm

Attn: Valued Beneficiary

The purpose of this correspondence is to make you aware that an unclaimed Contract/Inheritance Fund/Lotto Winning/Consignment/Box Deposits valued US$25,000,000.00 listed under your name is now in the process of liquidation if you fail to claim the funds in the next 21 days maximum.

NAUPA (National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators) is a company that assumes unclaimed property including Contract/Inheritance Fund/Lotto Winnings/Consignment/Box Deposits as well as unclaimed awards from various Countries/Governments in USA, Canada, Africa, United Kingdom, Europe, South America, Asia and Australia.

NAUPA is the association of the states of the USA unclaimed property programs and shall file an official request for liquidation of your unclaimed Contract/Inheritance Fund/Lotto Winning/Consignment/Box Deposits that is listed in your name if you fail to claim the funds after 21 days.

- What is unclaimed property?

Unclaimed property (sometimes referred to as abandoned) refers to accounts in financial institutions and companies that have had no activity generated or contact with the owner for one year or a longer period.

Common forms of unclaimed property include Savings or Checking Accounts, Stocks, Un-cashed Dividends or Payroll Checks, Unclaimed Awards from Sweepstakes and Lottery Listings, Contract/Inheritance Fund, Consignment/Box Deposits, Refunds, Traveler's Checks, Trust Distributions, Unredeemed Money Orders or Gift Certificates (in some states), Insurance Payments or Refunds and Life Insurance Policies, Annuities, Certificates of Deposit, Customer Overpayments, Utility Security Deposits, Mineral Royalty Payments, and Contents of Safe Deposit Boxes.

NAUPA (National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators) has designated three Offshore Payment Centers in:

1. Los Angeles, California, USA Offshore Payment Center - Final Paying Bank: Wells Fargo Bank.

2. Ontario, Canada Offshore Payment Center - Final Paying Bank: Royal Bank of Canada (RBC).

3. Dushanbe, Tajikistan Offshore Payment Center - Final Paying Bank: OJSC Agroinvestbank, Dushanbe, Tajikistan.

4. Melbourne, Australia Offshore Payment Center - Final Paying Bank: National Australian Bank (NAB), Melbourne, Australia.

5. Any other Offshore Payment Center of your choice - Final Paying Bank: Any other Paying Bank of your choice in any part of the World

for the claim of your funds.

You are required to choose any of the Offshore Payment Centers in any of the Cities stated above for the claim of your funds.

Therefore, contact our Fiduciary Agent, a dual Citizen of Australia and the United States of America, in the person of Mr. Peter Thomas Woodcock in California, USA on this email (peterthomaaswoodcock00001@gmail.com) for professional guidelines/guidance on how to contact/visit any of the Offshore Payment Centers of your choice for the claim of your funds.

Kind Regards,

Mr. Yoshimichi Yamashita.

(Unclaimed Property Consultant/Administrator and also dual Citizen of Japan and the United States of America).
Emails: officefiille@consultant.com and imbofnspm@hotmail.com
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: paulmooren.arnoldhubert@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:00 pm

Money transfer scam / identity theft.

Attn: Sir/Madam

I have a mouthwatering business proposal that would interest and excite you.

I shall in my next reply, disclose my full names with a scanned copy
of my international passport for proper identification and for you to
be sure of whom you are dealing with and on your part, please, provide
your personal details including your full names, private email
address, country of origin/contact address, sex, occupation, net
worth, annual income, marital status, receiving bank account details,
a copy of your international passport
and private/confidential
telephone number.

I am constrained to give more details about this business until your
prompt and positive response is received.

Remain blessed!

Header:

Return-Path: <paulmooren.arnoldhubert@gmail.com>
From: Paul Mooren Arnold Hubert <paulmooren.arnoldhubert@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 09:33:52 +0100
Message-ID: <CANdX5+yWiiC+LC51mSXJgpf=6O853yhEwKysMXSCtGdXD2igWw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL DEAL!!!
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.