Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

www.ministeroffinance@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

www.ministeroffinance@gmail.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:32 pm

http://www.ministeroffinance@gmail.com
dikesonagu@gmail.com

+22997871869
Reply-To: http://www.ministeroffinance@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 12:50:24 -0700
Subject: RE: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION US$2.5 MILLION

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
ECONOMIC AND DEBT REFORM DEPARTMENT.
(Civil Procedure) (F.H.C.B)
Call:  +229 9787 1869

RE: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION  US$2.5 MILLION 

Attention Please!

I want to apologize to you for the delay in getting back to you it was because of my illness which I have been in the hospital for a couple of time now. But the good news still remains that I have obtained the required document from the Federal High Court of Justice here in Benin Republic.

Therefore I want to let you know that your fund will be release to you immediately you pay for the stamp duty of $87 only. So please endeavor to accept my apology and as well to send the $87 as soon as you receive this mail so that it will be stamp today.

Once again your immediate completion to this matter will be highly appreciated

Bellow is the payment information via Money Gram / Western Union.

RECEIVER NAME.......ANANTI   CHINEMELUM
COUNTRY........BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY.........COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION......BEST FOOD
ANSWER...........FISH
AMOUNT..........$87

Here our official contact email: ( http://www.ministeroffinance@gmail.com )

However your immediate actions will be highly appreciated to enable us complete this project as we only has today and tomorrow to submit your document for official stamping by the high court.

Thanks for your maximum co-operation and understanding.

Yours in Service
Mr. Dickson Lee
Call:  +229 9787 1869
From Federal Minister of Finance.
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: www.ministeroffinance@gmail.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:14 pm

westernservicebj@memori.ru
esccompan12@gmail.com

+22997871869

Reply-To: westernservicebj@memori.ru
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 13:16:36 -0700
Subject: A RE-SEND THE LAST CHANCE

Dear Esteem Customer

I write in respect of your outstanding payment which your file was discovered unpaid since the old Western Union Board of directors was failed to complete your transaction, Moreover I am Mr. Wisdom Anderson the New appointed Director Western Union Legal Affairs Cotonou-Benin Republic.

Therefore we wish to notified you about the latest development concerning your Unclaimed fund in our office which you are required to pay US$599.00 then for obtaining the international transfer permit certificate for the processing of your payment which you did not meet up with the requirement than.

However after our official meeting this afternoon with the Minister of Foreign Affairs we were instructed to transfer all outstanding debts owned to foreign beneficiaries before the 4th of September which yours are inclusive.

Hence this office is concerned we are offering a Special BONUS to help our customers that are have not received their payment abandoned in our office due to of the amount required from the beneficiary in other words this management is now requesting that you will pay only the sum of US$99.00 to start receiving your payment from our office.

Besides this is the opportunity for you to receive your payment and you have to comply immediately to enable us start transferring your payment immediately as agreed with the Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Note: Your total fund was US$1.2 Million and it will be transfer to you as soon as you comply again our office will be transferring US$20,000.00 to you as a limitation amount we can transfer to an individual per daily.

Therefore be advice to send the fee via our service Western Union OR Money Gram with the bellow information:

RECEIVER NAME: =====BASIL ONUIGBO
CITY: ======= COTONOU
SECRET QUESTION: ==== COLOR
ANSWER:  ====== YELLOW
AMOUNT: ===== US$99

KINDLY FORWARD THE BELLOW DETAILS TO US ONCE THE PAYMENT SENT.

Money transfer control number (MTCN)
Senders Name
Senders address.

This special offer valid for 72 hours from 1st Sept 2014 to 3rd Sept 2014 therefore treat as urgent as you can so that you will start receiving your payment.

We are waiting your urgent reply.

Yours Faithfully
Mr. Wisdom Anderson
+229-9787-1869
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.